Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance (38863 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Segzy19: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
You be big mumu!

He is not Igbo.....

Keep arguing it with your irresponsible father and shitty wore mother....

Hessem:

I know your hatred will surface. Ask Burna why he choose the Name ODOGWU. Is ODOGWU your mama pussy language. Ask Ahoda person if he is Igbo.
Ode
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by hosemujica: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
Nobody can predict this life. Burna Boy is now the one the whole world listens to.

Congratulations bro.
Drop your acc. Even na 1k you see e no go bad . I just read your other thread . Was a security guard at night back when I was in school too. God bless your hustle.
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by FeelGoodAlways(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2023
hosemujica:

Drop your acc. Even na 1k you see e no go bad . I just read your other thread . Was a security guard at night back when I was in school too. God bless your hustle.

Thank you Sir for your encouragment.

3050 804462, First bank, Vic.tor Monday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) / Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady / Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.