Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base (62664 Views)

Prison Officer Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay House Rent / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Police Officer Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Infecting 5 Girls With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
An MWO staying alone?

That's a senior rank for a non commissioned officer. Where are her kids or relatives?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Female airforce officers are usually beautiful. Why commit sucide when you are not faced with any conflict inflicted trauma? Could it be as a result of sexual abuse by male superiors or personal issues? Thorough investigation is required asap to determine cause of death. God rest her soul

At her rank sex may not be a factor, that's the equivalent of general for a commissioned officer.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by grandstar(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
I won't be surprised if it was sexual molestatio. by another officer and justice wasn't coming.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by Enemyofpeace: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2023
saintjimos:
Could it be depression
make una no dey accuse depression for everything wey happen to people. Depression na innocent child and she don even travel out of Nigeria since Buhari do am shege some years ago. She is now living in Libya
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by asanausana91: 12:03am On Jun 12, 2023
Start from her best friend or husband. Investigation
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by websta: 1:26am On Jun 12, 2023
My Ex girlfriend is a medical doctor and she worked in the same hospital in Ikeja. She keep complaining every single day the way top officers do with female officers, housemandship medical students. It’s very disturbing how they use ladies, at a point she stopped going to the gym because of them. They should investigate this officer death you see it has to do with sexual harassment and assaults from a senior boss.
dre11:
At least 79 people comprising 70 males and 9 females committed suicide in Nigeria in 2022.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/11/nigerian-air-force-female-officer-commits-suicide-lagos-military-base

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by Bukola94: 3:05am On Jun 12, 2023
Uyi168:
or maybe she was duped by one of your boys.

nonsense niggar
LMAO
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by Bukola94: 3:22am On Jun 12, 2023
wrongman665:
Good one from her. Don't allowd something to disturb your peace, if you know you can't take it just kill your self. Am so praud of her. R I P hero. Even samson commit sucide grin
wrongman665 indeed,this ur comment is wrong&evil, is like insane and evil people derive joy in suicide,murder,kidnapping and all social vices. What a calamity? Is it that humans don't value life again ? Or wickedness and evildoers has taken over the world. If one of her family should see this your comment , or the military see this your comment, did you know u can put yourself in trouble ? Some fool will say this is a faceless forum. Please don't put Mr Seun or nairaland in problem, Mr Seun will deny u, u go chop breakfast and innocent civilians go chop too with you. Don't joke with military or it personal
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by Midastorch(m): 6:19am On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nigerians

When we tell them to step into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism
They think we are joking

This is depression caused by hardship

A master warrant officer in the Nigerian Airforce will feed you, your mother and father without feeling it in her account.. You think it's by writing "Damn Nigga" in social media.. Gtfoh please
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by Reference(m): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
They musta abused her sexually so badly she could not take anymore. Very sad.

In this age of social media backed with smart devices, any person can record and fight back except the person is too timid.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by Reference(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Midastorch:

A master warrant officer in the Nigerian Airforce will feed you, your mother and father without feeling it in her account.. You think it's by writing "Damn Nigga" in social media.. Gtfoh please

He was referring to the part describing the larger, rising number of suicides across the country though unproven that they are caused by hardship.

But what is it about you folks running down your fellow citizens complaining about the sorry state of the country. People are free to express their disappointment with the way Nigeria has turned out.

Self search as he has done is the only way to break the cycle of the desperate state of Nigeria. Or are we all living blissfully.?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by wrongman665(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2023
Bukola94:
wrongman665 indeed,this ur comment is wrong&evil, is like insane and evil people derive joy in suicide,murder,kidnapping and all social vices. What a calamity? Is it that humans don't value life again ? Or wickedness and evildoers has taken over the world. If one of her family should see this your comment , or the military see this your comment, did you know u can put yourself in trouble ? Some fool will say this is a faceless forum. Please don't put Mr Seun or nairaland in problem, Mr Seun will deny u, u go chop breakfast and innocent civilians go chop too with you. Don't joke with military or it personal
i don't support sucide, people keep killing themself for no reason, but it look like the love it that way so you can't stop them nobody can stop them.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by eteba(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2023
Face ur problems headlong.....say no to Suicide!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Reference:

In this age of social media backed with smart devices, any person can record and fight back except the person is too timid.
Yes, but did she get the opportunity to record? Her abusers may not have let her. Or she coulda being timid as you ve said. Suicides in any forces either military or otherwise are ussually as a result of abuse mostly sexual.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by Iykemaster(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2023
Depressed about what really??
God Grant her Eternal Rest πŸ™
saintjimos:
Could it be depression
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2023
wrongman665:
i don't support sucide, people keep killing themself for no reason, but it look like the love it that way so you can't stop them nobody can stop them.
Absolutely, in some cases there is nothing, i mean, nothing anyone could do to help them once it gets to that point. They always sees suicide as the only way out. What shoulda being done is to put them or her on a suicide watch and then began councilling or therapy.

Many humans has contemplated or thought about taking their own lives at some point. But woke up the next day and changed their minds, i have a couple of friends who has actually tried several times to take their own lives previously and failed, today they are still alive happy they lived.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2023
Iykemaster:
Depressed about what really??
God Grant her Eternal Rest πŸ™
Depression can come in different ways. Starts with stress, then depression then mental illness and maybe suicide. Alota people roaming the streets of naigeria people who are labelled "mad" by naigerians are actually just mentally ill from stress, depression. Mental illness can be cured with medication. All those people need are medications which either they or their families cannot afford.

My former boss, has almost everything, lives in a mansion, has several properties, a successful energy business, beautiful wives and 2 sons, his parents are even still alive. But Chris has being trying to take his own life for the 5th time, his sibbling has put him on a suicide watch since january. Last time i spoke to him, i asked, boss! What exactly do you want? Why do ya always wants to take ya own life, his answer was, I don't know!, all he kept saying is he doesn't belong here, that he is not happy here, on earth, even with all his wealth. Now, how can a "normal" human being understand how he feels?

The way you and I would handle a "simple" situation some people might not be able emotionally to handle the same situation.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by udumosam23(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2023
nairalanda1:

That's why the case must be investigated thoroughly.

A similar thing happened in an American military base. Investigation opened a big can of worms....let's just say heads rolled.

Forget it, heads doesn't roll here in Nigeria. Once investigations reveals the culprit behind the incident is a more senior officer especially a Northerner, the case will die a natural death.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by wrongman665(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Absolutely, in some cases there is nothing, i mean, nothing anyone could do to help them once it gets to that point. They always sees suicide as the only way out. What shoulda being done is to put them or her on a suicide watch and then began councilling or therapy.

Many humans has contemplated or thought about taking their own lives at some point. But woke up the next day and changed their minds, i have a couple of friends who has actually tried several times to take their own lives previously and failed, today they are still alive happy they lived.
this your signature. I pray you don't cupy thier way.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
wrongman665:
this your signature. I pray you don't cupy thier way.
You don't know me mate, no need to judge me.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by Thegamingorca(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2023
dre11:
At least 79 people comprising 70 males and 9 females committed suicide in Nigeria in 2022.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/11/nigerian-air-force-female-officer-commits-suicide-lagos-military-base

If it's only 79 then that's good
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by emusmithyy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
iswallker:

A loan app kept calling me - I was so jittery I dropped my phone two times and the screen broke each time till I couldn't see the screen.

Thank God for life.

Yeah, na so. You've got to be strong. You don't have it, you don't have it. Some of them are also owing. While you're waiting to have it, learn to relax.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base by Bukola94: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
wrongman665:
U are right but don't you think this should be investigated? Something is wrong or something must have caused or trigger it? I can't kill myself, I doubt u can kill yourself too,but is it everyone that have strong mind has u and me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment / Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.