Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time (42324 Views)

CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by WantsandMore: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Hahah wots going on bayii grin

Who is good in FiFa? Let us play My console for 5 days straight non stop...

I believe we can break some record here

Abeg stream m. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Kimjongun: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
MrWondah:

It’s obvious you don’t know who Havk Sultan is. Among other things he is one of the pioneers of software development in Nigeria, he is among first generation of software engineers in Nigeria and Africa at large.
He designed the curriculum used by Andela.
He is also the founder of TalentQL, and AltSchool Africa.

You can achieve all these and not be a good software engineer
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by BigDawsNet: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
macho44:

PS4 or PS5?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by FuckDModz: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
grin

Won't he take a break to think?

Nigerians dull sha.
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Hawkler: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Coding is very interesting and you have to be a genius to achieve this accomplishment.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by JamieX: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Okay, since na to break record dey reign na,
abeg Shea Guinness dey check mess own?

I fit mess for 1hr none stop, with practice I go make am two.
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
I hate Nigerians DIE! angry
I detest you with passion

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Olayinka1435: 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Maj196:
Nigerians are the most useless people on planet earth

You problems are simply; envy and anxiety... You may need rehab.

4 Likes

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Coronavirus1: 12:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Maj196:
Your mother's mother Ewu.
Make you dey show yourself idiots
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Ajalalomo: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2023
Nigerians will make Guinness World Records useless
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Karnice600: 3:02am On Jun 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/hackSultan/status/1667943763912605697?t=B_6xerOLMLrMMxv7HNaR9A&s=08

Chai. Nigerians ehn.
Mama Tony just started selling goat droppings and got a new contract from the government to participate in her agricultural scheme.
Mama Tobi, mama Tony's neighbour, sees this and hurries up to secure her own 'goat droppings' business beside mama Tony.
Mama Nkechi sees these and discusses with Jennifer and Mama Samuel that 'goat droppings business na e dey move now' and all of them jumps into the business too.
That's witchcraft.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by BluntCrazeMan: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Olasyke:
So every clown from the nigga area now wants to break a record?

1. When a strong people are lead by weak leaders, they start looking for ways to express themselves.

2. With the level of hunger, (and the exposure which Bacci got), everybody now wants to give it a shot, at least, for the exposure too.
(This wave will soon come and pass too)
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by BluntCrazeMan: 3:10am On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Karnice600: 3:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Acidosis:

Dem don turn GWR to POS business cheesy

Walahi!
The 'na the thing wey dey move market now' syndrome.
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Basiljoe: 3:36am On Jun 12, 2023
Lmao. Good luck bro.
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by chimpad: 4:12am On Jun 12, 2023
I get efootball. I like to against you, but I just hate Fifa.
BigDawsNet:
Hahah wots going on bayii grin

Who is good in FiFa? Let us play My console for 5 days straight non stop...

I believe we can break some record here

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by graceilina: 4:46am On Jun 12, 2023
Please what is the essence of this Guinness world record? Are they giving them money?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by fantastic1: 5:17am On Jun 12, 2023
Olasyke:
So every clown from the nigga area now wants to break a record?
Yes. Any problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by odimbannamdi(m): 5:31am On Jun 12, 2023
ecolime:
Nigerians too dey overdo. We abuse everything.

Very soon, GWR go add strict measures to their application process.

This reminds me of the recent UK JAPA f'up... Something wey Indians and Pakistanis don dey do for decades, e reach Nigeria turn, we cast am.

We always do follow follow without shame

Cyber cafe biz
Call center & Recharge card biz
Pure water biz
POS biz
etc.

During my NYSC then, every corper wan do HSE, Project Management & NIM... Even Law graduates dey do HSE for NISP. lol grin This generation now, na Agile, Data Analytics & coding all of them wan do.

Several online forums sprang up in 2006 & 2007 after seeing the growth & success of Nairaland, but where are they today?

We are not creative at all.

''When Everybody Is Digging for Gold, It’s Good To Be in the Shovel Business'' -- Mark Twain

Deeeep!
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Quintopia: 5:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Ajalalomo:
Nigerians will make Guinness World Records useless

HOW?

YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID IN THE WAY YOU REASON.

HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SET EYES ON THE GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS HARDCOPY?

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MASSIVE IT IS?

DO YOU THINK IT IS A PAMPHLET?

IN THAT GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ITALIAN RECORD HOLDERS ARE IN IT?

OR AMERICAN, OR BRITISH, SPANISH, BRAZILIAN, CHINESE, INDIAN, GERMAN?

DO YOU HAVE ANY FCKING IDEA?

HUNDREDS FROM EACH NATION IN ONE CATEGORY OR THE OTHER.

THE USA HAS THOUSANDS OF RECORD HOLDERS.

NIGERIA IS BARELY REPRESENTED AT ALL.

I'LL BE SHOCKED IF WE HAVE MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE IN IT.

SO HOW THE FLYING FU.C.K DOES SOME NIGERIAN GUY OR GIRL LOOKING TO BREAK A RECORD MEAN ANYTHING NEGATIVE, YOU STUPID SELF HATERS DROWNED IN COMPLEX?

JUST WORTHLESS PEOPLE.

TUFIA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by abahnj: 5:37am On Jun 12, 2023
A lot of the thoughts on this thread relating to how GWR would see Nigeria can easily be summarized by how you understand the story of the doctor who tells his patient that the surgery has a 1 in a 1000 chance of failure and that this was the 1000th surgery
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Quintopia: 5:41am On Jun 12, 2023
ecolime:

This reminds me of the recent UK JAPA f'up... Something wey Indians and Pakistanis don dey do for decades, e reach Nigeria turn, we cast am.

Cyber cafe biz
Pure water biz
POS biz
etc.

During my NYSC then, every corper wan do HSE, Project Management & NIM... Even Law graduates dey do HSE for NISP. lol grin This generation now, na Agile, Data Analytics & coding all of them wan do.

Several online forums sprang up in 2006 & 2007 after seeing the growth & success of Nairaland, but where are they today?

''When Everybody Is Digging for Gold, It’s Good To Be in the Shovel Business'' -- Mark Twain

THE WORDS OF A COMPOUND ILLITERATE.

UNEXPOSED FOOL TYPING RUBBISH.

THE GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS IS NOT A STATIC BOOK.

IT CHANGES EVERY SINGLE YEAR WITH THOUSANDS OF NEW RECORDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, IN THOUSANDS OF CATEGORIES.

THERE ARE CURRENTLY 53,000 RECORDS IN THE BOOK.

NIGERIA IS A VERY SMALL PLAYER IN THE GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS.

VIRTUALLY INSIGNIFICANT.

YOU ARE EXTREMELY STUPID TO BE CRITICISING NIGERIANS LOOKING TO BREAK A WORLD RECORD.

IT'S THE ULTIMATE STUPIDITY AND FLIES IN THE FACE OF WHAT THE GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS IS ALL ABOUT, WHICH IS TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BREAK AS MANY RECORDS AS POSSIBLE, ON A DAILY BASIS IF POSSIBLE.

SO WHAT IS YOUR FRIGGIN' PROBLEM?

EVEN WORSE ARE THE IGNORANT DUNDERHEADS WHO 'LIKED' YOUR STUPID VILLAGE MAN POST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Arabaincubus: 5:55am On Jun 12, 2023
I am in on this Guinness world record thing. I am going to aim for the longest fart. It is very achievable in 2 days.
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Tjra: 5:56am On Jun 12, 2023
Quintopia:

HOW?

YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID IN THE WAY YOU REASON.

JUST WORTHLESS PEOPLE.

TUFIA.

Must you use curse words to pass a message? You've always sounded depressed and vile on this site.

Nairaland doesn't need despicable souls like you. Look for a job and get busy with your life.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by PepeXKermit: 5:58am On Jun 12, 2023
Wildkat02:

How’s he a copy cat? Is he trying to break a cooking record? This is different

How did it happen that all of a sudden, everybody wants to break a record. Abi na this year GWR open office?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Quintopia: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Tjra:

Must you use curse words to pass a message? You've always sounded depressed and vile on this site.

Nairaland doesn't need despicable souls like you. Look for a job and get busy with your life.

YOU NEED TO BE SHOUTED AT BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE STUPID AND THOUGHTLESS.

NO BRAIN. JUST LOUD MOUTHS AND SELF HATE.

THIS IS THE ONLY COUNTRY ON EARTH WHERE AN INDIVIDUAL IS CRITICISED FOR ATTEMPTING TO BREAK A GUINNESS WORLD RECORD.

ON THE BASIS THAT THEY ARE ''OVERDOING IT'' (WHATEVER THE FCK THAT MEANS).

AND THE MOR.O.N GETS 42 LIKES FOR HIS MORONIC COMMENT!

BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMBASS IDIOTS WITH NO BRAIN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Tjra: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2023
Quintopia:

YOU NEED TO BE SHOUTED AT BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE STUPID AND THOUGHTLESS.

It's obvious you live a sad life. I pray you find healing.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Maj196(m): 6:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Olayinka1435:

You problems are simply; envy and anxiety... You may need rehab.
Dumb sh*t like you trying to act smart. Go back to your dictionary and check what a rehab means you dumb f*ck
Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Quintopia: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Tjra:

It's obvious you live a sad life. I pray you find healing.

ANIMAL. WHAT CAN BE SADDER THAN A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO HATE THEMSELVES AND THE VERY GROUND THEY WALK ON?

FCKING PEABRAIN.

HEAL YOUR SELF-HATING SELVES FIRST, BEFORE TELLING OTHERS TO 'HEAL'.

3 Likes

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Caseless: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2023
ecolime:

Cyber cafe biz
Pure water biz
POS biz
etc.

We abuse everything, including power and public office. We overdo everything. We are always in acidic competition with others because of what they got.

Nigerians took iPhone to a different level - they judge you by what you wear or the kind of iPhone you use. They go as low as even checking the back to know if their own is higher or lower than your own.

Na yahoo de reign? Everybody turn yahoo boy. Na music? Everybody turn musician.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by Quintopia: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2023
Caseless:
We abuse everything, including power and public office. We overdo everything. We are always in acidic competition with others because of what they got.

Nigerians took iPhone to a different level - they judge you by what you wear or the kind of iPhone you use. They go as low as even checking the back to know if their own is higher or lower than your own.

Na yahoo de reign? Everybody turn yahoo boy. Na music? Everybody turn musician.

VERY STUPID REASONING.

If Nigerians decided to ''slow down'', we would have only one world music superstar today, and not the 20 or more we have, who have made Nigeria a household name across the world today.

So your reasoning is dumb and anti-progress.

AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ''OVERDOING'' GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS PURSUITS.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO 'OVERDO' IT. IF YOU CAN.

THAT IS THE VERY PURPOSE OF THE BOOK OF RECORDS.

THE BOOK HAS 53,000 RECORDS IN IT.

JUST BECAUSE THE ONLY RECORD HOLDER YOU KNOW IS HILDA BACI DOESN'T MEAN THE BOOK OF RECORDS IS YOUR LITTLE VILLAGE PAMPHLET YOU NEED TO ''SLOW DOWN'' ON.

UNEXPOSED EMBARRASSMENT OF A PEOPLE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Akintunde Set For Guinness World Record For Longest Software Coding Time by melexchi(m): 6:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Do you know people sets record almost everyday around the world, but when Nigerians participate fellow dúmb Nigerians will call it abuse when no one else complains, we are our problem in the country very very stúpid and dúmb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Top Highly Paid Programming Languages To Learn / How Much Will It Cost Me To Design a mobile APP In Nigeria / Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.