Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. (44082 Views)

Andy Uba, Ex-convict James Ibori And Nuhu Ribadu(photo) / Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Gr8amechi: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
nazicartel:
You're calling for a bloody coup..... Things ain't done that way. That you're the president and commander in chief doesn't mean you should make orders without consenting with other reasonable bodies.
This idea must be killed.

In the USA, their chief of army reports directly to he secretary of the army who is a bloody civilian.

This mentality in Africa that military can't take orders from civilians is why there are lot of coup.

For us to get it right we must revamp our military and defense architecture, we must remove the military far from the capital and around the Presidency.

The NSA can be anybody, if the military can't respect of civilian NSA, how then can they respect a civilian president??

This mentality must change.

For me the person who should be appointed NSA should be from either DSS, NIA, MIA.

The position of NSA is very sensitive and something that requires maximum intelligence.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Chimela101: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anywhere belle face politician don come out to be positioned.laughing in akwa ibom language..

Hope Ribadu is okay looking malnutritious...he needs job asap.!
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by AngelicBeing: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
sad
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by MamaletASO: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
festacman:
Not sure how Nuhu Ribadu will function effectively as NSA given the many ongoing military operations in the country as he was not a military man but police officer. Would the rank-conscious and superiority-minded Generals at Defense Headquarters interface freely and smoothly with him? Time will tell. But no doubt a bold call if eventually made.

In fairness, Alhaji Ismaila Gwarzo a retired Nigerian high ranking security and intelligence official and who was also a police officer was once NSA but under late Gen Abacha, a military president.

You are learner..
I can coach you..even freely
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by MamaletASO: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nuhu Ribadu as a NSA fits in

2 Likes

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hope FFK knows what they call the National Security Adviser. ... I don't think the Military hierarchy will listen to a Police officer because he doesn't know anything about Warfare, he hasn't seen dead bodies in truck load and still maintain his cool. You better throw away political consideration when it comes to matter of security.
Dear God we don't want a Zelensky episode or a the June War episode.
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by festacman(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
MamaletASO:

You are learner..
I can coach you..even freely

I have absolutely NOTHING to learn from you.
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by jahsharon: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
FFK is more shameless than a roadside prostitute. But currently, he is in our camp, so I will just ignore him until he jump ship again

2 Likes

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by 12345baba(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Old men wey dey bleach
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by sogodihno: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

A Gathering of Educated and eloquent THIEVES! 😕

FFK, Gbajabiamila and other Yoruba APC guys do NOT know they are being used by the Northern Cabal who wield the Real power in the Party. sad

Keep fooling yourself. Propagandist, Tinubu is your president today

1 Like

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by striker07(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
FirstCounsel:

My thoughts exactly.
How does a retired AIG function as NSA?
it happened during Abacha and babaginda era. AIG is a top rank in the police.
Not many people know that there were few military administrator from the police during the military era.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Regie2bless: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
naptu2:
Femi Fani-Kayode@realFFK

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1667970331842060291
he Don go still go beg.
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Are these the politicians that will save Nigeria and Nigerians from Biafra and Oduduwa combined liberation forces and Fulani invaders/bandits[b][/b]undecided
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Dotman2210(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
FFK is a political jobber, anywhere belle face and his desperation stinks .he should be avoided like a plague
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by John4B: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Glutton! Anywhere belle face na front.
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by kokorokoman: 12:52am On Jun 12, 2023
Akungitit:
It looks like FFK is still chooking Ojukwu's wife.
you forgot okafor's law, if his dick game was good while they were first dating there is nothing stopping him from still chopping her even while she was still married to ojukwu talkless of now that he is widowed. its a free world baba.

1 Like

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by vicoloni(m): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2023
Abfinest007:
Who noticed ffk has been quiet for some time .maybe d food they gave him is finished

Na piddomnigeria and hundeyin finish my guy expose him yansh for Twitter
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by DaddyGoo: 2:13am On Jun 12, 2023
sulex947:

You are very wrong, there is no comparison between military rank and police

Argue with the bureaucracy that recognizes it as so.

As a junior officer, no salute because na police them be.

1 Like

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Dubetex96(m): 2:34am On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=123731840][/quote]
U like vawulence too u come snap out panel beater
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by StUriah(m): 2:52am On Jun 12, 2023
He's done with that overused kitten.

Akungitit:
It looks like FFK is still chooking Ojukwu's wife.
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Yestogood: 3:10am On Jun 12, 2023
festacman:
Not sure how Nuhu Ribadu will function effectively as NSA given the many ongoing military operations in the country as he was not a military man but police officer. Would the rank-conscious and superiority-minded Generals at Defense Headquarters interface freely and smoothly with him? Time will tell. But no doubt a bold call if eventually made.

In fairness, Alhaji Ismaila Gwarzo a retired Nigerian high ranking security and intelligence official and who was also a police officer was once NSA but under late Gen Abacha, a military president.

NSA is not a military position. It's more of intelligence gathering, policy making and inter agency cooperation. A good team player who is a civilian could be successful there. As a former AIG, Ribadu can't have any problems. As to whether he is a good person to fit in there, that's another issue. I would have preferred someone from a region other than the north. My opinion...

3 Likes

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by gloryman91: 3:20am On Jun 12, 2023
Aregbe see your life just because of greed you ruined your career.
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Nonybb: 3:35am On Jun 12, 2023
FFK is now rubbing skin toning cream
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Vadese1: 4:04am On Jun 12, 2023
FFK body language and face look smells food food food. Yeye man
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Mryacks: 4:41am On Jun 12, 2023
nazicartel:
Who wants to make Ribadu the national security adviser ?... Is it wise ?... Like I just want to know ooo. What's the equivalent of AIG in the military?

I think AIG would be a Lt General or Major General

1 Like

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by adioolayi(m): 4:48am On Jun 12, 2023
festacman:

Nigeria's major security issues are internal aggressions...

Primarily, this is the job of the Police..to stabilise the country from internal security crisis.

Military are trained for defending the territorial sovereignty of a Nation from external aggressions.

Most of our security problems now can even be resolved by non-kinetic approach. Remember how bokoharam started, effective dialogue might have nipped it at the budding stage..

Other challenges now are banditry, pipeline vadalism, kidnapping, IPOB, police excessiveness against citizens... you can clearly see these are internal issues that effective internal crises management can resolve.

I think Ribadu will do a good job. Nigeria is not at war..let the military be more focused on external aggressions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Chimaceezee: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2023
naptu2:
Femi Fani-Kayode@realFFK

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1667970331842060291
were is Dave Umahi and hope uzodinma and they rest? aren’t they pushing for strategic positions for their people ?
Asiwaju knows his men right from AD, Ac and Apc
U can sell ur brother and think the buyer will trust u
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by Caseless: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2023
festacman:

Once he's able to curb corruption there, he'd succeed.
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by biggie73(m): 6:15am On Jun 12, 2023
incandescentena:
cool They have started to gather( the vultures)
...I will soon join the big boys. You better go with the flow...
Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by incandescentena: 6:17am On Jun 12, 2023
biggie73:
...I will soon join the big boys. You better go with the flow...
Hardluck! You think its a 'tea party' ba?

1 Like

Re: FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. by HarunaWest(m): 6:23am On Jun 12, 2023
festacman:

He will function. I remember I watched a campaign where President Tinubu promised to withdraw soldiers from most operations that they are currently involved in and replace them with police and NSCDC. Left for me, Nigeria is too militarized. How can soldiers still mount checkpoints with sand bags. Are we in Dafur?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.