Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence (34157 Views)

Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by ECASH120: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6EnZanDQQ

Two Ladies found dead after they ate food containing wall gecko in Delta State
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Jayhome24: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
thisisit:
ENDTIME POWER MONGERS....EVERYWHERE!!

NO PRINCIPLE
NO VISION
HOW TO FIX NIGERIA. ..NO ANSWER
HOW TO ERADICATE POVERTY.. NO ANSWER.

PUBLIC FUND LOOTING BUSINESS CONTINUES AS USUAL!!..

Are you sure you are a Nigerian? I mean are you living in Nigeria and born in Nigeria?

Mr man life already left you behind your statement speak volume. You are still living in Jonathan or obj era in 2023, oga wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Mistaphil(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
muykem:
Everybody is happy with Tinubu so far for sincerity of purpose.

Speak for yourself
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Lama70(m): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
PNomsule:
Isn't this the same Ibrahim Masari that was in a conversation with Ganduje on how Tinubu was reconciling with Kwankwaso without "their" being carried along?

Nope.
That one that complained is the immediate past governor of Katsina state. Ahaji Aminu Bello Masari.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Ewaochesamco: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Honestly, I never knew that Tinubu is so strong like dis b4 now! As it stands now Tinubu is more friendly dan Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by thisisit: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jayhome24:

Are you sure you are a Nigerian? I mean are you living in Nigeria and born in Nigeria?

Mr man life already left you behind your statement speak volume. You are still living in Jonathan or obj era in 2023, oga wake up!!!

WOE UNTO YOU UNPATRIOTIC ELEMENTS UPTO YOUR 7TH GENERATION!!... IMMISERIZATION SHALL BE YOUR LOTS ALWAYS
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by PNomsule: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lama70:

Nope.
That one that complained is the immediate past governor of Katsina state. Ahaji Aminu Bello Masari.

Certainly not the past governor Bello Masari

https://www.nairaland.com/7696566/what-ganduje-masari-discussed-leaked
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by okuta007: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry
Tinubu keeps capturing supporters without stress

this is whatever is the reason he ran for president - to be taking mumu pictures

what da F is wrong with this Grand Commander Order of Agbado Eaters (GCAE) 😂
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Atm99(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
ogaemma:
I didn't vote for Tinubu, but with the card's he has played so far, I have started praying for Tinubu to succeed as President. If Nigeria is good it will be good for all of us and not for only APC members.

Those still going to Tribunal should wake up from their deep sleep, Nigerians have already moved on.
We cannot end Nigeria because of an election.

Long Live Nigeria.

You better keep quiet if you don't have something tangible to say, what do mean by Nigerian have move on, Reasonable Nigerian can never move on with someone who claim he win through Rigging and Manipulation.
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Jayhome24: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
thisisit:

WOE UNTO YOU UNPATRIOTIC ELEMENTS UPTO YOUR 7TH GENERATION!!... IMMISERIZATION SHALL BE YOUR LOTS ALWAYS

See frustration! Ndooh, Mr woe you will be alright las las.

Ndooh!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Lama70(m): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
PNomsule:

Certainly not the past governor Bello Masari

https://www.nairaland.com/7696566/what-ganduje-masari-discussed-leaked

Thanks for the correction. Masari must be a very common name in Katsina like Bello in Ilorin. Lol.
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by PNomsule: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lama70:

Thanks for the correction. Masari must be a very common name in Katsina like Bello in Ilorin. Lol.

You are a great guy, know this. smiley
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by OChimex: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry

It’s not capturing. He plays criminal politics where everybody is his friend and has no opposition and no criticism thereby having the freedom to do whatever he wants and own Nigeria like he owns Lagos. Nobody questions him in Lagos and it’s so unhealthy for democracy. You need criticism and strong opposition to make you sit up and work tongue tongue
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by kokorokoman: 12:42am On Jun 12, 2023
ecolime:
This life ehn

Na this same way dem dey kneel for Buhari's rug just few weeks ago.
dont know why this got me laughing out loud.
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Boss13: 3:08am On Jun 12, 2023
Atm99:

You better keep quiet if you don't have something tangible to say, what do mean by Nigerian have move on, Reasonable Nigerian can never move on with someone who claim he win through Rigging and Manipulation.

You shall learn very soon what National Politics is all about. I will advise you as someone who is very experienced to drop your bitter feelings, reposition yourself and seek out opportunities within the Tinubu administration. I will also tell you with all certainty to the 💯 nth degree that Obi won't win his case at the tribunal and even at the Supreme Court. Whilst I know you would disagree. I want you to mark this comment down and after 10 months when the court cases have been decided you can come back and by then I hope you won't be regretting.

Let me also tell you something else from experience. Peter Obi would never be President of Nigeria in his lifetime. Also mark this down.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Tochitee(m): 5:36am On Jun 12, 2023
Boss13:

You shall learn very soon what National Politics is all about. I will advise you as someone who is very experienced to drop your bitter feelings, reposition yourself and seek out opportunities within the Tinubu administration. I will also tell you with all certainty to the 💯 nth degree that Obi won't win his case at the tribunal and even at the Supreme Court. Whilst I know you would disagree. I want you to mark this comment down and after 10 months when the court cases have been decided you can come back and by then I hope you won't be regretting.

Let me also tell you something else from experience. Peter Obi would never be President of Nigeria in his lifetime. Also mark this down.
The most important fact you have highlighted is that Peter Obi will never become president of Nigeria.
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by LivingSage: 6:08am On Jun 12, 2023
Ebuka Nelson my Friend
Corridon:
Tinubu can't even hide the fact that he is very happy to have captured Nigeria. Baba sope things is now the order of the day.
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by MSesan: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Is too early to be seeing those visions not untill I read to the end cheesy

edoncast:
I see the obiritualists praying for Tinubu to succeed
grin
I see them thanking God Obi didnt win

I see them wishing Tinubu could go for 3rd term

I see Obi decamping to APC

I see Obi as Tinubu VP in 2027

I see Obi becoming Tinubu core loyalist

I see Obi becoming president in 2031 and i see Nigeria turning around positively .

This i have seen all in the name of falseprophet
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Pityoobi: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Boss13:

The best Obi can get from the Tribunal is a rerun and unfortunately even if the court order for it, his vote won't be enough to be president. Only Atiku has a better chance, but his case is shoddy as well. Obi can never win at the Tribunal, lailai.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by obokuntravels: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2023
Nope. That one is Aminu Masari, Former Gov. Of Katsina
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by MrBONE2(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
Tinubu can't even hide the fact that he is very happy to have captured Nigeria. Baba sope things is now the order of the day.

My BaTu till 2131 grin

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by MrBONE2(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Jubrilv:
Jagaban Borgu

He is truly the IROKO tree that gives those Obi-iddiots and Palmwine Trappers nightmare grin

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Niceman12(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:
Gimmick. Mr tinubu should be very careful all these fake loyalty can't be trusted.

They should continue to play, president can't develop your state, the early you know the better.

Is it not ironic that Ibrahim Masari, who was appointed as a placeholder before the selection of Shettima as VP, is now feigning loyalty? Alternatively, could it be Radda, the Katsina governor who was elected under the same political platform as Tinubu? Some of you will just come and start spewing gibberish!
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by hush15: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry

Supporters he didn't capture before election...
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Atm99(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Boss13:

Man is not God, all I know is I will never never support someone who claim he win through rigging and manipulation. Peter Obi remain Nigerian President Elect. Mark my word
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by DollarBag: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2023
ogaemma:
I didn't vote for Tinubu, but with the card's he has played so far, I have started praying for Tinubu to succeed as President. If Nigeria is good it will be good for all of us and not for only APC members.

Those still going to Tribunal should wake up from their deep sleep, Nigerians have already moved on.
We cannot end Nigeria because of an election.

Long Live Nigeria.

Exactly.
We cannot end Nigeria just because some individuals or group lost election. There’s always next time. Tinubu seem competent to me with some of his move although contrary to my previous notions of him. I’ll always pray for him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by ideylaff: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Niceman12:

Is it not ironic that Ibrahim Masari, who was appointed as a placeholder before the selection of Shettima as VP, is now feigning loyalty? Alternatively, could it be Radda, the Katsina governor who was elected under the same political platform as Tinubu? Some of you will just come and start spewing gibberish!

This a differrent Masari, that was Aminu Masari immediate past governor of Katsina State
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Tareq1105: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
obembet:
It's as been long we see Tinubu videos or picture falling or wee on his body.

Obidient, let try something new
grin

No more balablu, etc Tinubu is highly intelligent and not dementia as obidients would want Nigerians to believe. What he has in his head, Obi cannot download it.

He refused to grant interview by Nigeria media houses bcoz they were biased and partisan. And it would have been a suicide to have submitted himself for interviews with these media houses. He only attended independent interview like the National Economic Summit Group (NESG).

1 Like

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Tareq1105: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
DollarBag:

Exactly.
We cannot end Nigeria just because some individuals or group lost election. There’s always next time. Tinubu seem competent to me with some of his move although contrary to my previous notions of him. I’ll always pray for him.

God bless you mightily and bless our country Nigeria. The glory of Nigeria shall be restored during the time of Tinubu amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Grants Fayose N50m Bail / Atiku Blew Kisses In Owerri During The South-East Campaign Rally (Video) / Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.