Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Favour Nwadinobi To Represent Nigeria At Chemistry Olympiad In Switzerland. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Favour Nwadinobi To Represent Nigeria At Chemistry Olympiad In Switzerland. (570 Views)

6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship / Nigerian Mathematics Olympiad / 2019/2020 Nigerian Mathematics & Sciences Olympiad Results For All States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favour Nwadinobi To Represent Nigeria At Chemistry Olympiad In Switzerland. by fnep2smooth(m): 2:01am On Jun 12, 2023
A student from Anambra State, Favour Chigozie Nwadinobi, has earned the right to represent Nigeria at the 2023 International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO) holding in Switzerland from 16 to 25 July. Nwadinobi, a student of Premium Breed Secondary School, Nnewichi Nnewi, booked his spot at the global event after emerging as the overall best in Chemistry in Anambra.

He achieved the feat after competing with students from over 600 schools in Anambra to emerge as one of the six finalists that will represent the West African country at the Chemistry showpiece.

Receiving the team at her office at the State Secretariat Complex Awka, on Friday, June 9, 2023, the state Commissioner for Education, Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh, said Nwadinobi’s feat showcased the commitment of the state government to providing Anambra students with the needed opportunity to achieve academic excellence at both national and international levels. The Commissioner commended Nwadinobi and the school for their outstanding performance while stressing the importance of continued dedication and hard work.

“I am very proud of Favour and the other students who have made Anambra proud. This is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our teachers and students, as well as the support of the state government,” said Chuma-Udeh.

“I urge the students to continue to work hard and to never give up on their dreams. I am confident that they will continue to make Anambra proud in the years to come.”

Chuma-Udeh enjoined them not to rest on their laurels, adding that the state is eagerly anticipating an outstanding performance at the Olympiad.

“I know that you will all do your best and that you will make us all proud,” she said.

In his speech, Nwadinobi attributed the achievement to God, his teachers and his dedication to studies.

“I am grateful to God for giving me the opportunity to represent my state and my country at the IChO,” said Nwadinobi. “I am also grateful to my teachers and my parents for their support. I will work hard to make them proud.”

The Education Secretary, Anglican Diocese of Nnewi, Ven Henry Nduka JP, said in his remarks that the feat was a testament to Governor Chukwuma Soludo's administration's commitment to nurturing and promoting academic excellence.

“This is a great achievement for Favour and for the state of Anambra,” said Nduka. “It is a testament to the hard work and dedication of Governor Soludo and his team. I am confident that this is just the beginning of many more great achievements for Anambra State.”

The Principal of Premium Breed Secondary School, Canon Nwajide, appreciated the state government for providing the right environment for the education sector to thrive, revealing that the school clinched the first three positions at the state level of the competition.

“We are grateful to the state government for providing the right environment for our students to excel,” said Nwajide. “We are also grateful to our teachers and our students for their hard work and dedication. We are confident that our students will continue to make us proud.”

The IChO is an annual chemistry competition for high school students from around the world. The competition is designed to test students' knowledge of chemistry and their problem-solving skills. The IChO is one of the most prestigious academic competitions in the world, and it is a great honor for a student to be selected to represent their country.

Favour Nwadinobi is an inspiration to all young people who aspire to achieve academic excellence. His story shows that anything is possible if you work hard and never give up on your dreams.

https://bongomusic.ng/favour-nwadinobi-to-represent-nigeria-at-chemistry-olympiad-in-switzerland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Nwadinobi To Represent Nigeria At Chemistry Olympiad In Switzerland. by vastolord4(m): 5:07am On Jun 12, 2023
He's smart

2 Likes

Re: Favour Nwadinobi To Represent Nigeria At Chemistry Olympiad In Switzerland. by Couldntfigurean: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2023
The foundation Peter Obi laid for Education in Anambra state will stay for 200 years

4 Likes

Re: Favour Nwadinobi To Represent Nigeria At Chemistry Olympiad In Switzerland. by Waterlilly: 7:00am On Jun 12, 2023
See brain! Kudos to him

i miss Switzerland, i left my heart in Zurich

3 Likes

Re: Favour Nwadinobi To Represent Nigeria At Chemistry Olympiad In Switzerland. by STARGREEN(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2023
That's good.

May he be successful at the main competition.

God indeed can bless anybody.

1 Like

Re: Favour Nwadinobi To Represent Nigeria At Chemistry Olympiad In Switzerland. by Depriest2020: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2023
Sincerely the Church has done great things in education in Anambra state, they're also doing well in health sector. I just wish they would go into Agriculture too. The private sector is doing fine in housing and industry.

1 Like

Re: Favour Nwadinobi To Represent Nigeria At Chemistry Olympiad In Switzerland. by RacistProudIgbo: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Igbo Amaka ooo.

HellAnus come and see little boys doing what you can't. Where is Leopard.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE 2023 Registration Form For 2nd Series / A Nairalander Graduates With A Distinction From A UK University! / Freebrowsing (abuja,benin,lag.port-harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.