Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App (2350 Views)

Daylight Robbery Of N188,684, By Access Bank And Paga Merchant / Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend / How I Got Scammed Of My Life Savings Of 15k By A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Olubucorla(f): 4:10am On Jun 12, 2023
I saw PAGA ads on Facebook about their POS machine and since am planning to get a POS machine.
I clicked on the link and I was directed to a WhatsApp, I chatted with Mr. Daniel that called himself PAGA customer care. He said I need to upgrade my PAGA account that he will upgrade it from his side, I was sent a code which he said I should forward to him.

He asked me to fund my PAGA account with 40k before they will process my terminal.
I tried changing my password before sending the money and it was successful, with that I was thinking my 40k was safe, but as I fund the PAGA account with forty thousand, I got a debit alert of 39,950 instantly.

I know the money is gone but I want the scammer to pay dearly for it, to even think I sold my sewing machine and standing fan before raising the money.

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Always be careful of any links on Facebook that directs you to WhatsApp. 90% of them are scams

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Olubucorla(f): 4:31am On Jun 12, 2023
More

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by money121(m): 5:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Sorry

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Olubucorla:
I saw PAGA ads on Facebook about their POS machine and since am planning to get a POS machine.
I clicked on the link and I was directed to a WhatsApp, I chatted with Mr. Daniel that called himself PAGA customer care. He said I need to upgrade my PAGA account that he will upgrade it from his side, I was sent a code which he said I should forward to him.

I can actually help track this person because I have lots of links at paga but it's your choice whenever you're ready

He asked me to fund my PAGA account with 40k before they will process my terminal.
I tried changing my password before sending the money and it was successful, with that I was thinking my 40k was safe, but as I fund the PAGA account with forty thousand, I got a debit alert of 39,950 instantly.

I know the money is gone but I want the scammer to pay dearly for it, to even think I sold my sewing machine and standing fan before raising the money.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 12, 2023
I can help track the person but whenever you are ready. You can WhatsApp me on 08059345185

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by ipobarecriminals: 5:49am On Jun 12, 2023
angry report the OSU alusi Bastard to OPay,Paga/ur local police there.May that money hook am for throat

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Olubucorla(f): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2023
thaikun15:
I can help track the person but whenever you are ready. You can WhatsApp me on 08059345185
Okay, thanks.
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Olubucorla(f): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry report the OSU alusi Bastard to OPay,Paga/ur local police there.May that money hook am for throat
This is what PAGA customer care sent me.

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by ipobarecriminals: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2023
sad angry sadangry
Olubucorla:

This is what PAGA customer care sent me.
I log back here cos of ur thread. I'm presently not in Nigeria. I'll forward his number to a Nairalander who work @FBN. Is he on FB?
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by ipobarecriminals: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2023
sad Make I help u call out peeps here wey go help u finish the thief

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Olubucorla(f): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry sadangry I log back here cos of ur thread. I'm presently not in Nigeria. I'll forward his number to a Nairalander who work @FBN. Is he on FB?

Thank you, I don't have his Facebook ID.
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Olubucorla(f): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Make I help u call out peeps here wey go help u finish the thief
Please do🙏🙏
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by ipobarecriminals: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2023
sad Don't worry. He is a small fry sad
Olubucorla:

Thank you, I don't have his Facebook ID.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by ipobarecriminals: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2023
angry Toma2 bia! I need ur attention here

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Hope88: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Don't worry. He is a small fry sad
[quote author=Olubucorla post=123734828]I saw PAGA ads on Facebook about their POS machine and since am planning to get a POS machine.

I know the money is gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by ipobarecriminals: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2023
cool We"ll gladly appreciate you if u can do us this kind favor.i personally will appreciate u pls
Hope88:
I can track him for you. You can WhatsApp 0.90.597.82.190. I have an uncle who works in FBN and also was a sergeant before. Just DM. I do not need anything before I am tagged scam o

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Toma2: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry Toma2 bia! I need ur attention here
undecided
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by ipobarecriminals: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2023
sad Timekeeper452,whisp3r,stpete,aieromon,visaclick,please help this lady. Don't let her suffer biko sad

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Hope88: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=123741671] cool We"ll gladly appreciate you if u can do us this kind favor.i personally will appreciate u pls[/quote

Am on it self

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by ipobarecriminals: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2023
grin Balance ur neck Biko. May u not bend iseee!
Toma2:

undecided
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by ipobarecriminals: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2023
cool Thank u. [quote author=Hope88 post=123741769][/quote]
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Rexymania(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nigerians are very very wicked people... Hungry and backwards
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by obembet(f): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olubucorla:

Chai omo Ina don collect your hard earn money, na God go punish him.

The best thing to do is to report the case to your bank via Twitter.

Same chika obikwe go dey should we want better Nigeria.. Obidient
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by emmy512: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please check if there's an email attached to that number.

If there is quote me with it
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Olubucorla(f): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
obembet:

Chai omo Ina don collect your hard earn money, na God go punish him.

The best thing to do is to report the case to your bank via Twitter.

Same chika obikwe go dey should we want better Nigeria.. Obidient
Is an Opay account.
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Olubucorla(f): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
emmy512:
Please check if there's an email attached to that number.

If there is quote me with it
There's no email attached.
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by obembet(f): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olubucorla:

Is an Opay account.

Yes . contact them on Twitter
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Olubucorla(f): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
obembet:

Yes . contact them on Twitter
Okay
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by ipobarecriminals: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
angry nah dem Dey steal side mirror with their Okada shocked grin. CC:Obaofaba coma tell ur Pipu to return olubucorla money b4 Amadioha strike his 2 ballz angry

Thank u Obembet,emmy512, Hope88(abeg,we count on u)
Re: How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App by Olubucorla(f): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry nah dem Dey steal side mirror with their Okada shocked grin. CC:Obaofaba coma tell ur Pipu to return olubucorla money b4 Amadioha strike his 2 ballz angry

Thank u Obembet,emmy512, Hope88(abeg,we count on u)
Thank you so much sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Impregnants His 12 Yrs Old Daughter / 2,000 Feared Killed In Boko Haram’s ‘deadliest Massacre’ In Baga (graphic Pics) / The Day Water Almost Pass My GARRI... (karmo Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.