Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

When God Calls You II - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Calls You II (102 Views)

When God Calls You I / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When God Calls You II by kpakpandoN(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2023
After God has called you to salvation, the next call He makes to you is to join Him in His agenda to redeem other lost souls across the world. He doesn’t only redeem the world from the altar; He calls people from all walks of life to be His tools for redemption in that area. For example, He can call some people to join Him in politics because He has an agenda to use the political office they will occupy as a tool in redeeming the world.

God is not a Sunday-Sunday God. He is God every single day. Pastors don’t reserve the right to be used by God. As long as you are born again – whether you are in business, arts, entertainment, or even fashion, God can use you in that field to redeem the world. He said in Colossians 3:17, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.”

When you do something in the name of someone, it means that it is not really you doing it but the fellow you are representing. When you feel God pulling you to work for Him in a certain field of life, then you must ask Him what His agenda is concerning that thing you are asked to do. Know that in that place where you are, everything you do must be in line with His agenda. That is the only way you can be doing it in His name. Note that you are His representative there and so must not do what He would not if He were there physically Himself.

As a reward for answering the call to join Him in His redemptive work in the world, God makes sure that all things work together for your good.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

Once you are called according to His purpose and you answer that call, fulfilling His purpose in your field, all things will begin to work together for your good.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Re: When God Calls You II by Benfaco: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Revival By The Word Of God Ii / Pray For Nigeria, Obi Urges Muslims On Eid El- Kabir / Your Expectation Will Be Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.