Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Renewed Hope: Rosul Eshilokun's Portrait Of Actualisation Of Democracy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Renewed Hope: Rosul Eshilokun's Portrait Of Actualisation Of Democracy (107 Views)

After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu / Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) / 2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Renewed Hope: Rosul Eshilokun's Portrait Of Actualisation Of Democracy by DejiPlug(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2023
By: Fashina Shakiru.

One of the videos of Chief MKO Abiola GCFR, during the struggle of annulment June 12 election shared on WhatsApp platform of “Renewed Hope for Islanders 2025”, which l watched on Saturday morning sparked and pricked my conscience.

It says, "It will continue on and off until the military release June 12 election results and put a democratically elected President who is myself (MKO Abiola).”

On the platform, the pioneer and first council leader of Lagos Island local government, City Hall, Lagos in 1999, torch-bearer for Renewed Hope 2025, and current vice chairman of Lagos Island LG, Prince Muhammed Rosul Eshilokun commented on the video that, since June 12, Asiwaju has been on the struggle for democracy in Nigeria.

He added that his emergence as the 16th President of Federal Republic of Nigeria indicates that the “Hope 93 of MKO Abiola came alive with Renewed Hope 2023 for Nigeria."

According to him, "with the emergence of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the hope mantra of Chief MKO Abiola, GCFR in 1993 is now actualized with renewed Hope in 2023".

The torch-bearer for Renewed Hope 2025, using the platform shared that Nigeria has a lot to celebrate with 24 years of uninterrupted democracy and its citizens reaping dividends of civil rule while especially feciliating with people of Lagos Island where the struggle of democracy began.

Captured in this article is my submission on the efforts made by current vice chairman Lagos Island local government, Rosul Eshilokun that “The Actualization of Democracy Day Come to Pass” and actively created a platform geared towards an agenda for the people of Lagos Island local government under this dispensation of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Administration.

In my recent posts on the current situation of the country, I asked, Rosul Eshilokun on a telephone conversation and still ask, why instances of Renewed Hope to a layman on the street of Lagos, he rhetorically responds that rekindle hope of Nigeria for better Nigerians expected simple things: affordable lifestyle, regular electricity, good roads, schools, shelters, hospitals, revamp economy and security which he believes President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will deliver; this is Nigeria and looking forward to keying into this in our locality, especially on Lagos Island in the future.

I have no doubt, this government believes democracy is about the people (the demos; the popular masses) and Mr President will continue to work in actualization of the policies that benefit the masses.

On celebrations of this year's anniversary, June 12, worth singsong of joy of an Era of Renewed Hope.

Happy Democracy Day!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes Cry It All Out / Kanye West Faces Lawsuit Over Alleged Assault On Autograph Seeker / Lagos Super Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.