Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) (22025 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by millionboi2: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mcslize:

He simply didn't learn the skill before he started trading. His mindset was get rich quick.

I am still sounding it. This is a skill any one who wish to learn should take time to learn it and master it.

50 million. God forbid. He simply isn't good with technical analysis and maybe excessive greed. There are certain things one needs to learn to become a professional trader.

Don't just go into it cuz you see people making money with it. Those people have paid their dues. If your brother can take his time and learn this thing, he will become good at it and he will recover all he had lost.

It is not a skill for the greedy ones. It is a life time skill that requires time, patience, hunger for knowledge and to fully master it. And when you master it so well, life will forever be beautiful.

Tell your brother to take his time and learn first before investing in it. Tell him never to focus on the money aspect. He should first get the knowledge. Seek knowledge and the money will flow effortlessly.
shut up,you that have acquired the skill have you used it to feed the poor ppl in your community....abeg shift one side,forex is risky not matter the skill.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by bonnyhope: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Greenfaces:
Your son fit turn gay sha
If you see the lgbtq madness going on in the west now you go fear. Even the whites are now worried.

I also decided to stay back in this country. Had some few cars and house to sell to raise the japa money but decided to remain. Buy lands and sell every two to 3 years and continue my solar and inverter hustle. Hell fire is real abeg

That gay stuff can be irritating and annoying

1 Like

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by millionboi2: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Andrenalin:

Good man boss,

Can Send you a PM?

Thanks
you are a very big fool to fall for this cheap gimmicks, go na make he used you recover his loss in forex.mumu

1 Like

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by millionboi2: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
BLoomfrancs:
Forget, naija sweet.
No be small,na make money no finish for your pocket.
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by bonnyhope: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Selfkontrol:
Good day Nairalanders. Pls I need some mature advice because I’ve been in a dilemma for a long time now concerning relocating abroad or staying back in Nigeria.
First of all I’m not a japa advocate. I believe if you’re doing well in Nigeria then there’s no point relocating abroad but I feel there’s so much uncertainty and I don’t know what the future holds for me in this country.

Now I’m a married man of 30 years. I will turn 31 by this September. We have no child yet but wife is preg now. I have a B.Eng in petroleum Engineering but have never worked in my life. My current business is crypto trading which I have been doing for years now. During the 2021 crypto bull run I made lot of money and acquired some properties that’s currently valued atleast 60-70m naira in total. bought my car same year and got married same year to my long time Gf, settled some family members etc . I don’t have any other investments or business aside my properties and crypto portfolio because crypto trading has taken all my time and I won’t complain because so far it has been good. Making money in dollars while in Nigeria is bliss. Even though we have been in bear season since 2022, I still make some money every now and then that’s sustainable for now until we hit another bull run which is likely to happen from next year 2024.

My fear lies here, on the long run crypto trading is not sustainable. If not for 2021 bull run I don’t think I would be in this position and even the projected bull run next year is not 100% certain

I plan on learning a programming skill which is very difficult, I tried learning it late last year but stopped along the line because it was distracting me from trading and missing some opportunities in crypto because making money is most important. Coding would probably take me a few years before I start earning even though it is sustainable long term but crypto trading can be life changing but not sustainable long term . It’s more like a gamble most times.

My plan A, is to gather enough money from now till 2025 which is the duration of the projected bull run if it happens and start investing in real estate development, Like building and selling and other businesses too but I don’t know how feasible that is in our present day Nigeria and if I don’t make my target amount, I might have to start with the available resources present.

plan B, gather some money, learn a skill then relocate to Canada with my family via study route since I don’t have any real work experience aside crypto trading but that would mean me going to study and starting afresh.

For my wife, she also has a degree in Human Resources with just nysc as working experience. She learnt wig making and installation and has been doing her online biz selling wigs etc.

Abroad folks, what are my chances abroad considering my current profile. Is it worth it coming over there to start afresh
And build? I have heard so many things how it’s hard getting a job and you have to rely on survival jobs for the first few years expecially for someone without any work experience.

I really don’t like joining the bandwagon cos everyone seems to be leaving, I love to weigh my options and hate taking unnecessary risk that might lead to regrets, at the same time don’t want to regret not leaving since I’m still young and have the opportunity that’s why I’m here asking these questions to learn from experienced and matured family men home and abroad the action they would take. We learn everyday,

For my unborn kids, if everything checks out, my plan is to give birth to them in either Canada or US for the passport and raise them in Nigeria and when they are grown, send them to study there and that is only if I’m not relocating. And if I’m relocating, what are the in-demand skills and professions I have to take since it’s clear I might be going to school because I hate survival jobs. What is your advice pls.
Mature advice pls. Thank you 🙏
@justwise @Disguy

Continue lieing to yourself

1 Like

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by ednut1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
1Sharon:

But he can put his degree to use. Some people are relocating just to wipe asses. He doesn't need to do that.
a degree without relevant work experience is useless

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Selfkontrol: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
sammirano:
Respect to your trading abilities. I believe you will do well in tech or maybe you kuku switch to finance (Investment). Finance is still in hot cake.
Thanks bro for your advice
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by highness25(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Selfkontrol:
Good day Nairalanders. Pls I need some mature advice because I’ve been in a dilemma for a long time now concerning relocating abroad or staying back in Nigeria.
First of all I’m not a japa advocate. I believe if you’re doing well in Nigeria then there’s no point relocating abroad but I feel there’s so much uncertainty and I don’t know what the future holds for me in this country.

Now I’m a married man of 30 years. I will turn 31 by this September. We have no child yet but wife is preg now. I have a B.Eng in petroleum Engineering but have never worked in my life. My current business is crypto trading which I have been doing for years now. During the 2021 crypto bull run I made lot of money and acquired some properties that’s currently valued atleast 60-70m naira in total. bought my car same year and got married same year to my long time Gf, settled some family members etc . I don’t have any other investments or business aside my properties and crypto portfolio because crypto trading has taken all my time and I won’t complain because so far it has been good. Making money in dollars while in Nigeria is bliss. Even though we have been in bear season since 2022, I still make some money every now and then that’s sustainable for now until we hit another bull run which is likely to happen from next year 2024.

My fear lies here, on the long run crypto trading is not sustainable. If not for 2021 bull run I don’t think I would be in this position and even the projected bull run next year is not 100% certain

I plan on learning a programming skill which is very difficult, I tried learning it late last year but stopped along the line because it was distracting me from trading and missing some opportunities in crypto because making money is most important. Coding would probably take me a few years before I start earning even though it is sustainable long term but crypto trading can be life changing but not sustainable long term . It’s more like a gamble most times.

My plan A, is to gather enough money from now till 2025 which is the duration of the projected bull run if it happens and start investing in real estate development, Like building and selling and other businesses too but I don’t know how feasible that is in our present day Nigeria and if I don’t make my target amount, I might have to start with the available resources present.

plan B, gather some money, learn a skill then relocate to Canada with my family via study route since I don’t have any real work experience aside crypto trading but that would mean me going to study and starting afresh.

For my wife, she also has a degree in Human Resources with just nysc as working experience. She learnt wig making and installation and has been doing her online biz selling wigs etc.

Abroad folks, what are my chances abroad considering my current profile. Is it worth it coming over there to start afresh
And build? I have heard so many things how it’s hard getting a job and you have to rely on survival jobs for the first few years expecially for someone without any work experience.

I really don’t like joining the bandwagon cos everyone seems to be leaving, I love to weigh my options and hate taking unnecessary risk that might lead to regrets, at the same time don’t want to regret not leaving since I’m still young and have the opportunity that’s why I’m here asking these questions to learn from experienced and matured family men home and abroad the action they would take. We learn everyday,

For my unborn kids, if everything checks out, my plan is to give birth to them in either Canada or US for the passport and raise them in Nigeria and when they are grown, send them to study there and that is only if I’m not relocating. And if I’m relocating, what are the in-demand skills and professions I have to take since it’s clear I might be going to school because I hate survival jobs. What is your advice pls.
@justwise @Disguy

I need to leave this country. How can I get passport and Visa? Urgently please
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Selfkontrol: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
bonnyhope:

Continue lieing to yourself
Lol why would I come here to lie? To what end. In what aspect do you even think I’m lying about? The crypto or what? Well if it’s the crypto then you have no idea. Educate yourself a little

1 Like

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Evii: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chairman I advice you learn a skill and then relocate abroad. Pls, I'm interested in crypto trading but don't know how to go about it, all I do at the moment is buy when the price is low and sell when it's high but I'm a novice in trading. Pls Sir, can I get your contact for you to put me through.

HELP A BROTHER
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Selfkontrol: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
pacificom:
Most answers you will get here is certainly to JAPA. Let me first credit your bright initiative to have invested successfully in your crypto business. I won't say you should stay or go, but let me help you to break down your chances in the two ways. Certainly Nowhere is like home. It could have been better for you to have conspire this travelling idea while you are still single than now that you have your own family. The major problem of abroad is the issue of securing the permanent residence alongside family members. If you are a moralist and a decent man, you may not like to break the law of your nature to keep the law of the foreign land. But if you however succeed by all means, you and your family will luckily settle for a good and stable life in abroad. Meanwhile Nigeria won't be a bad place for an intelligent and smart thinking individual. It is forseable that the new government is capable of stabilizing the economy and create attractive opportunities that will benefit young entrepreneurs. Nigeria is a land of opportunities and just good leadership will make things look as if we are in a different country from Buhari's era. Home advantage can give you benefit of becoming successful and enjoy the fruit of your labour alongside your family & friends in your our cultural society . But there are frustrating rules in abroad that can cause serious problem for immigrants and make you miss home and sometimes think this can't happen to me in Nigeria. My final advise for you is to be patience and monitor the way things are going with the new government in Nigeria. Don't rush out and later be eyeing golden opportunities back home. Good luck !
One of the best advice. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Selfkontrol: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Skyview01:

It beats my imaginations why you will need advice of random strangers to make a life altering decision. I am in shock like Buhari!
Asking questions never goes wrong. The ones you ask in google who do you think writes them? Aliens?
I’m not asking for validation. I’m asking for advice from well experienced people. Na where your knowledge end nai another person own start

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
bonnyhope:

That gay stuff can be irritating and annoying

A lot of people no comot for Naija and do turn gay!

1 Like

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Selfkontrol: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
GboyegaD:
I still don't understand how grown ups keep thinking they need people to validate their thoughts/actions. If you want to migrate, it should come from a place of conviction within yourself and not someone advising you on that.
It’s not a matter of seeking for validation. My brother having convictions or not you don’t just travel because of your convictions. Life abroad is life of uncertainty. U need to be properly guarded. Only fools travel without necessary information and so far Nairaland is full of many knowledgeable people home and abroad with wealth of experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Selfkontrol: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

I am late to this, but stay in Nigeria. You laid the foundation for the wealth. You were not beauqthed, na you do am yourself. You are going 31, all things been equal, if you follow Express Entry and succeed, you should be 33/34. A big IF because you don't have the necessary work experience, additional degrees, wouldn't be interested in learning a new language etc. If you were 26 or max 28 and single, I would have said run it. But you don pass 30, which in my opinion, folks should stay put in Nigeria except they are able to relocate on a work visa. In your case, such a profile is nonexistent and your wife is pregnant.

Stay put in Nigeria.

Look for a physical business that has the potential to succeed/run itself in the long run. Run some programmes at Lagos Business School to gain insights and build a network. Your wife should be deeply involved. She is better off monitoring affairs in the new business than selling wigs. That too is not sustainable in the long term unless she owns a factory in Vietnam or China.

Yes, bore your children in the US if possible. Offer the best education, school and parental. With that education, they can stand gidigbam in any part of the world. If safety is an issue for you, move to a less restive state.
Thanks Chief for your advice. Really appreciate.
The plan is to set up a beauty shop for my wife.
I haven’t yet figured out a business for myself. The real estate demands huge investment which I plan to do in next 2-3 years. I understand all these That’s why I haven’t even made the move. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by genkins(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Selfkontrol:

Thanks Chief for your advice. Really appreciate.
The plan is to set up a beauty shop for my wife.
I haven’t yet figured out a business for myself. The real estate demands huge investment which I plan to do in next 2-3 years. I understand all these That’s why I haven’t even made the move. Thank you
Bros,
If I knew what u know at such a young age,il be sharing fence with them looters in maitama here.you should Japa IMO,There I think u school and work while ur wify work full-time.it will be easier make dollars to position for the next bullrun at a bigger level.then you can come back asumming NG is better by then.pls il like to know what you are positioning for the bullrun.if you drop your email,I will send u a mail.plszi would appreciate.i can see Shiba Inu made you.pls ill like to know what u are positioning for.
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Penguin2: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
millionboi2:
Forex trading is dangerous, those guys that parade themselves as forex traders are yahoo boys.

What forex did to my brother is pitiful. Sometimes it feels like a projection of village people.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by zomby(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Selfkontrol:

@justwise @Disguy

For now, relocate your wife and secure a visa that gives you access to her. As long as your wife is loyal, strong, sensible, and not from certain part of Nigeria all should be fine.
Continue with your plans in Nigeria and see what happens. If things go well, you can continue to shuttle btw Nigeria and Canada or wherever you choose.
If things don’t go as planned, you can always join your wife in Canada.

Jagaban is here with a better strategy to move Nigeria forward…My advice to folks is not to close your eyes on Nigeria; something special is ahead. Be part of it.
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Penguin2: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mcslize:

He simply didn't learn the skill before he started trading. His mindset was get rich quick.

I am still sounding it. This is a skill any one who wish to learn should take time to learn it and master it.

50 million. God forbid. He simply isn't good with technical analysis and maybe excessive greed. There are certain things one needs to learn to become a professional trader.

Don't just go into it cuz you see people making money with it. Those people have paid their dues. If your brother can take his time and learn this thing, he will become good at it and he will recover all he had lost.

It is not a skill for the greedy ones. It is a life time skill that requires time, patience, hunger for knowledge and to fully master it. And when you master it so well, life will forever be beautiful.

Tell your brother to take his time and learn first before investing in it. Tell him never to focus on the money aspect. He should first get the knowledge. Seek knowledge and the money will flow effortlessly.
You are right. He was greedy at first. He was always trying to flip $4000 dollars into $8000 dollars within minutes. That’s how he incurred huge losses.

Now he claims he has learnt the skill but there’s no more capital for him to trade with.

1 Like

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Penguin2: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Remember that a Rolls Royce has a huge war chest in investor funds, marketing budget and a sales channel. This OP probably hasn’t even ever delved into property development and has zero contacts or knowledge of the sales channels. Putting a high investment capital in an industry you know nothing about during an economic downturn is not a wise investment decision in my opinion
I refuse to believe that he would just jump into the Real Estate industry without first of all trying to understand the industry.

Abou selling, just get some hookup girls who do real estate and you will sell in less than a month.
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by nzeh01(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Buy a Sanlam flexible education insurance plan for 5yrs with part of the profit you have made from crypto by paying a lump sum and get 43% interest on ur money at the end of maturity. Hit me for further explanation on how it works, forget about travelling out.
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by millionboi2: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Frankhad:
My dear brother, without much ado, Japa is a better option. Why If you leave Nigeria, you don't leave only because of yourself but also mainly because of your children. If your children grow up there and study there, they have a better future than here. Also, you study a very good course, if you travel there, work and do part time program on your field. Improve yourself in all ways possible, you will get better job.
As you have said, engaging in crypto or any little thing here in Nigeria is not everlasting. In fact, if you get a job in a better place in Nigeria, it is still not favourable except if one is bold to steal. Of course, it is not that UK, USA or Canada doesn't have their challenges but living and working there is better than Nigeria. Anywhere one is, one needs to be smart and intelligent.
Lemme use my family as an example for you. My father is a nurse and he is at least okay economically. He had opportunity to travel at a time but didn't believing that he is doing well here. In the long run, he struggled to send my siblings and I to university. But here we are seeking jobs relentlessly. If he had travelled, my siblings and I would not be where we are currently. Meaning; God forbids it for you: what if you are managing and struggle to send your children to school and they also later have to pass through what you went through? If you are okay as parents but you cannot help your children to secure job using legs and connection after study, won't those children also face what many Nigerians are facing now?

Once again, the main reason why Japa is better is because of one's children. In fact, if they study there and come back here, they have higher percentage of getting good job than people who study here with or without connection.
if he had traveled u and your brother could equally be useless and maybe murder him with gun.anything is possible.
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Selfkontrol: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
genkins:

Bros,
If I knew what u know at such a young age,il be sharing fence with them looters in maitama here.you should Japa IMO,There I think u school and work while ur wify work full-time.it will be easier make dollars to position for the next bullrun at a bigger level.then you can come back asumming NG is better by then.pls il like to know what you are positioning for the bullrun.if you drop your email,I will send u a mail.plszi would appreciate.i can see Shiba Inu made you.pls ill like to know what u are positioning for.
Raising money for bull run is not at issue cos I currently have a few coins like $dione $rio $ator that would do well in bull run. Also relocating doesn’t come fast like that. It takes atleast 1 year. Any plans I have is after bull run. If it doesn’t works out the way I foresee then I have to leave or use the available resource I have to set up a biz. That’s the essence of this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by millionboi2: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Penguin2:

What forex did to my brother is pitiful. Sometimes it feels like a projection of village people.
is not village ppl,he was trying to recover his lost.......everytime my broker is calling me to come back but i keep telling them that im on break,thy dey craze thy don see mugu na....God punish them.
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Selfkontrol: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
damosky12:

Guy. On this forum, you'll get lots of conflicting advice from people who are no where near you are...

But, reasonably, if you have amassed a worth of tens of millions for yourself at this age, I honestly think you've done well for yourself. I understand that your crypto trading business is not stable, but you know as much as I do that you can establish yourself and your wife with what you have now...

There are much advantages in relocating to Canada too. You could acquire sellable skills and relocate to get a job there. However, the cons of that are that it's a new terrain. It's like a leap into the unknown. From my observation, most of those who have japa to Canada prolly wouldn't have if they had half of what you have...

All in all, I think you should pray about it all. What worked for another person may ruin you. And what didn't work for another person could prolly be your fort. The best is to pray about it. The God who made you had your story. He knows the way you ought to go than you ever would.

My few cents.
Thank you sir for this great advice.
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by jesmond3945: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
chimpad:
You're rich and are better off in Nigeria. The abroad is a mad system. You make money, but the system is designed to take almost everything. For instance you said it's bliss to make money in dollars. It's not the same feeling for someone resident abroad. In the US, the Govt takes up to 40% of your crypto earnings. You have to declare that on your 1099. I guess in Nigeria you probably got away with no taxes asides the one you paid during the transactions. Taxes, taxes you will share all your earnings with the govt, pay high bills and insurance! There isn't anything superb about being abroad if you are making good money in Nigeria.
what is the value of paper money if it cant offer you 24hrs light, unlimited internet, green spaces, nice parks, good healthcare, security, good roads, accountable and listening govt, free school meals and welfare?
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by millionboi2: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
jesmond3945:
what is the value of paper money if it cant offer you 24hrs light, unlimited internet, green spaces, nice parks, good healthcare, security, good roads, accountable and listening govt, free school meals and welfare?
what is all this when you cant feel at home,you are called black monkey e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Selfkontrol: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
LandMann:
Indiscipline, challenging environment and lack of focus is why you are unable to learn a skill in Nigeria.

In you spend 25-30 million to migrate to Canada, nobody would tell you to sit up and learn any available skill to perfection so that the money you've spent migrating won't turn to waste.

Also, the challenge of paying bills in whatever country you migrate to will force you to sit up or risk failing and returning to Nigeria.

If I was in your shoes with same opportunities I'd risk 5 million to load up on any one or two crypto that will blow next bull run... Then I'd stop day trading and use the next 18 to 24 months to focus on learning a skill that will be useful to me if I decide to be self employed in future...

Once you've acquired the skills you can then decide to migrate from Nigeria if you so want.

In all this, I think you need an accountability partner... Someone to monitor your progress in your skill learning journey and motivate you to continue before you find another excuse to abandon your plan or course of action.

I can be your guide and accountability partner, your vocal conscience to motivate you to succeed and always remind you of the cost of failing. Send me a pm.
Thank you sir. I think you’re right in some part. I stopped learning simply becos I can’t combine coding for hours and trading for hours. The coding time was making me miss out a lot of trading opportunities. I’m really not good at multitasking especially two fields that demands same attention. One would suffer. I’m literally on my pc and phone from morning till night watching charts and looking for the next coin to buy. It’s really not easy, if at all I want to go into tech, it has to be a less demanding one so I can still trade crypto
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Selfkontrol: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
zomby:

For now, relocate your wife and secure a visa that gives you access to her. As long as your wife is loyal, strong, sensible, and not from certain part of Nigeria all should be fine.
Continue with your plans in Nigeria and see what happens. If things go well, you can continue to shuttle btw Nigeria and Canada or wherever you choose.
If things don’t go as planned, you can always join your wife in Canada.

Jagaban is here with a better strategy to move Nigeria forward…My advice to folks is not to close your eyes on Nigeria; something special is ahead. Be part of it.
thank you for your input. I really don’t fancy that option. I don’t consider it marriage if you both can’t be together. I mean we’re young couples.if I have to relocate it has to be both of us.

2 Likes

Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by genkins(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Selfkontrol:

Raising money for bull run is not at issue cos I currently have a few coins like $dione $rio $ator that would do well in bull run. Also relocating doesn’t come fast like that. It takes atleast 1 year. Any plans I have is after bull run. If it doesn’t works out the way I foresee then I have to leave or use the available resource I have to set up a biz. That’s the essence of this thread

Also relocating doesn’t come fast like that. It takes atleast 1 year

That is if it is Canada..you can get UK in 6weeks.
I've tried biz in Nigeria..Nigeria always frustrates business..no light,security etc..think we'll sha.tnx for ur response
Re: Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) by Penguin2: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
millionboi2:
is not village ppl,he was trying to recover his lost.......everytime my broker is calling me to come back but i keep telling them that im on break,thy dey craze thy don see mugu na....God punish them.
Forex trading is deadly, trust me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS / Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory / March 29 Total Solar Eclipse In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.