Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed (57442 Views)

Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by Ofadaman(m): 7:41am On Jun 13, 2023
Very dangerous reptile one kiss from its fang and the guy for they dance with him ancestors, but there's only one animal whose kiss is more dangerous ,it's name "Obinrin".
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by DelphiOracle(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2023
hahose30:
As deadly and venomous as this snake is, it's significantly less harmful than a certain creature called OBINRIN
picture
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by seuncyrus(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2023
KingAzubuike:

So you believe dem dey call out venom? Lol.
I don see am live before. Why do we Africans always doubt our own science ?

1 Like

Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by seuncyrus(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:

CHATGPT grin

LMAO , Baba no even rate us at all grin . Omo on quora I don tire. You'll see all these indians posting Chatgpt answers hoping to get clicks to their affiliate links . It's so funny grin
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by seuncyrus(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

If you are trying to insult yourself not me, the name belongs to you and your generation.

Insult you as how grin grin Don't you know what Chatgpt is ?? grin grin
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by drdanny(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2023
ogbiwa:
A security guard killed this venomous viper in a bush around an area I visited, and held it by the neck while the snake was still moving and with the head still intact, to look for buyers. When I screamed at him he claimed it was a non venomous python and that someone was coming to buy it for 7k and the person needed the snake whole with the head still intact (likely for diabolical use). When I told him that a scratch from this snake's fangs would kill him if not treated quickly, he dropped the snake before I snapped it. The snake was even still moving on the floor! The risks people take.

You saved a life... an ignorant one for that matter. Instead of them to watch NatGeo from time to time, they spend their entire time on Africa Magic Epic and cant distinguish between a deadly viper and a python. God have mercy!
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by Sopohsso: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2023
Please, good morning. I am seeking support for the little business l started, a recharge card business. I have been able to find an online printing company, it is just left with a printer to get started.
For your support, please send to the account below:
Bank Name: PAGA
Account NO: 0447689404

God bless you as you for your support.
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
seuncyrus:

Insult you as how grin grin Don't you know what Chatgpt is ?? grin grin
Lol! Haven't heard of it before.This is my first time hearing of it.
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by pyro10(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pepper soup on the menu
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by pacespot(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Deadlier than deadly
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by vicfajeze: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
ArchiLimited:
In Igbo this snake is known as "echi eteka". Tomorrow is too far

Contact us if you're planning an upcoming building project and need standard modern designs or you want to modernize an existing design, as well as new building construction or remodeling an old building. If you need any of these services we can talk
Na lie this snake is called Obisnake!!!
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by hahose30: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
rainlover:
what's OBINRIN
Yoruba word for "Female Human'
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by seuncyrus(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Haven't heard of it before.This is my first time hearing of it.

It came out november last year and it's been the hottest thing on the internet ever since . Google and look it up and you'll be wowed. Check out midjourney too grin

1 Like

Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by DisLifeSha: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
It's a tradition in Nairaland

Raymeskey:

How Sir?
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:09am On Jun 14, 2023
seuncyrus:

It came out november last year and it's been the hottest thing on the internet ever since . Google and look it up and you'll be wowed. Check out midjourney too grin
Thanks a lot brother for the heads-up.

1 Like

Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by DrDunamis(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
ogbiwa:
A security guard killed this venomous viper in a bush around an area I visited, and held it by the neck while the snake was still moving and with the head still intact, to look for buyers. When I screamed at him he claimed it was a non venomous python and that someone was coming to buy it for 7k and the person needed the snake whole with the head still intact (likely for diabolical use). When I told him that a scratch from this snake's fangs would kill him if not treated quickly, he dropped the snake before I snapped it. The snake was even still moving on the floor! The risks people take.

Gabon viper
But them go still chop am
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by eherbal(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
KingAzubuike:

So you believe dem dey call out venom? Lol.
you're a very ignorant being my dear. It happens live. Dont be ignorant grin
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by eherbal(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
seuncyrus:

I don see am live before. Why do we Africans always doubt our own science ?
ignorance is painful bro. Africans doubting their own efficacy
Re: Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed by seuncyrus(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
eherbal:
ignorance is painful bro. Africans doubting their own efficacy
Very funny lots. They will never doubt or question the whiteman but doubt themselves. Colonization really messed with the african mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rare Mutant Two-Headed Rattlesnake Found In Arizona, US (Photos) / Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) / Elephant Spotted In Andoni Local Government In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.