Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help (56772 Views)

Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by driand(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2023

Oh!
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by hardon1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
I just I imagin their thoughts, actions, fears, hopes etc both day and night during the period. The children are strong and determined to live.

I see a blockbuster movie coming out of this event in the near future.

And the movie go sell die...

3 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by tiswell(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
HayB100:
What their mom told them even while dying shows their dad was a loving and adorable man. May God rest soul. And my God bless every young man out there trying to do whatever it takes to be a responsible man
nairaland resident feminists will disagree with you.
Afterall, all men are scum!

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by izubext007: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
God is really great.
this is a challenge to all adult waiting for their brother, uncle, friend to help them in life

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by tiswell(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
8stargeneral:
Mother's love is unique

No woman on earth will ever love you like your mum
God bless you with more wisdom

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Ellasure: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
sonnie10:
Spanish love their family. They would do anything for family.

the Spanish people love family and friends despite all.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Dhury: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
I like the way they run the rescue operation from the beginning to an end . do you realize no one thank God!! Among them for having a successful rescue operation?because they believe God sent them to the world to be responsible and humanity and God will now rewards them for saving life's . my question now is When are we going to be like white human being as we keeping abusing each other on social media here in Nigeria because of religion and tribes difference's and our leaders never care about our wellbeing rather their foreign bank accounts

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Ever8090: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
How did the one year little kid survive 40 days in the jungle...na God handwork be that...

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Sltp: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Womanhood.
Only gesture, 80% women have naturally. That is widely agreed on percentage world wide. 20% remaining is for [arguments of Women are the Same 🤣😂] , and those that only give birth [Surrogate with no Motherhood] eyan tonto
just shut the Bleep up. Humanity knows no gender
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Gohs: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
It's obvious Angels were keeping those children safe from snakes and other wild animals.

Snakes in the continent of South America are much bigger than snakes in Africa.

African snakes look like rubber beside South American snakes.

5 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Edipet(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
sonnie10:
okay
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
sonnie10:

So Nigerians don’t love their family?
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by mysticwarrior(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
The Amazon jungle is a very large forest which encompasses 9 South American countries, those children are so lucky to be alive.

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by iammo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
cry

Who dey cut onions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by aremubabs: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
She jealously kept watch over her children, but when it began to dawn on her that she was dying and could not protect them, she had to make the painful decision to part ways with her children so that they might live to see another day.

Reminds me of another true mother who was on an escalator with her child. The escalator malfunctioned and sucked her in. She still managed to fling her son into safety before she disappeared beneath the escalator.

The love of a true mother is beyond anything imaginable.

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by HayB100(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
tiswell:
nairaland resident feminists will disagree with you.
Afterall, all men are scum!
lol, real men still exist oh, as in, REAL MEN✌️💯

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by blowjohn(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Frm Nas, 'my bible.'

Third chapter
This chapter called "Women", y'all been the rib since the beginnin'
A woman's intuition, is what a man is missin'
To understand your wisdom is something I had to learn
Somehow you the most unprotected on planet Earth
Your smile lift me up and your eyes kiss my soul
Your sweetness is honeycomb, such a lovely tone
You hold the power to make a house a home
Because of you, I wanna right my wrongs (love)
Kiss your mother 'cause we only get one (one)
A grandmother's words to her grandson
Beautiful minds develop in time (yeah)
Checks every month 'cause you held me for nine
They might see an image of a woman who's flawed
But I see a woman in the image of God
Highest regards, I light a cigar
To man, woman and children, my Bible is ours (yeah)

Shout out to all the mums in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe0umhwILA4&pp=ygUUbmFzIG15IGJpYmxlIGx5cmljcyA%3D

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by 8stargeneral: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
tiswell:
God bless you with more wisdom
Thank you bro...may God bless you too...you shall not lack.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by id4sho(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Touching story
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Antell95(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
cerowo:
The 13years is truly amazing for making sure her siblings were okay, I can’t imagined how they felt during that period embarassed
America should erect a Statue for her. she is already a mother at 13.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by 123yes(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Am crying! God is a wonderful. Keeping these children safe is nothing but pure miracule

4 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by rainlover(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
lexy2014:

How did they get to the military base/hospital from the forest?
are u serious about this question?
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by babz11(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Make Nollywood use this act movie now
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Wow, what an amazing story of heroism (their mom - may her soul rest in peace), survival and strength! I hope they find Wilson, the sweet dog who tracked them down. Brave, brave kids. God bless them.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Freddo99(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Very emotional, may God bless our mothers for giving us unconditional love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Ykc2(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Meanwhile colombia is bigger than nigeria Almost by one and half in landmass, common to rescue villagers kidnapped by bandits in niger state na wahala for nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by AmadorSays: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Thank God they were found safe and sound.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by samwillyco1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
Too hard to say, what a mother
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by FireUpNow(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
A real and strong mom
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Talknochip(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Those Jungles are home for anacondas.
This can only be God and the strong love and prayers of their Mum.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
Before she died, their mum told them something like, 'You guys get out of here. You guys are going to see the kind of man your dad is, and he's going to show you the same kind of great love that I have shown you,"

This is too much for me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol / German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.