Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help (56769 Views)

Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
rainlover:
😁😁 u haven't read the full report. Did you?

Since you have read the full report, then you shouldn't have any problems answering the question.

How did they get to the military base/hospital from the forest?
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by isabi2lof: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
God , this is too much cry
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by BLTS: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
They Shouldn't bother looking for the dog. The dog is a spiritual guiding Angel sent to repeal reptile pending when they will be found.
Praise God. He works in mysterious ways

3 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
So touching 😢
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by rainlover(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you have read the full report, then you shouldn't have any problems answering the question.

that's you're problem if you can't read.

End!
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
This art work will be worth millions of dollars soon.
So touching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Tonytonex(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
This is really amazing.
God is wonderful.
One year old baby.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Tonytonex(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
restore8:
In case you didn't see it, Na garri save those children oh🥺
garri has always been a life saver. But, e don cost now

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
rainlover:
that's you're problem if you can't read.

End!

But since you can read, how come u can't answer the question?

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by ComeToJesus: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
obedience4:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-65874377

For me, that dog truly deserves a national honour than 98% of the recipients in my country.

May Wilson be found. I love 'em dogs.

I thank the Almighty for their rescue. It is the story of the irrepressible and resilient spirit of the human race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Giovanni93:

Funny enough, they may end up becoming pilots or even going to Mars.
that is very possible
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
lexy2014:

they were found in forest by search party and taken to the hospital
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by MrDoGood(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
DontJapa33:
Cryptocurrency

With a capital on 2m, what will be daily return?
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Cherishnet02: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
:oyou nor sabi read abi?
lexy2014:

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by obedience4(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Likely by air,
They were airlifted out of the jungle to the hospital
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Dearlord(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
No doubt the mother was in spirit guarding her children.

I feel like crying 😭
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by HayB100(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
tunde1200:
Amin you really understood the whole story and content.

of course my bro, God bless you 💯🙏
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Cherishnet02:
:oyou nor sabi read abi?

I can't that's why I asked the question. Since you can read, pls help me read the comment I responded to with my question. Tnx
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Apart from the Titanic story, no other story have touched me like this very one
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by lexy2014: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
obedience4:

Likely by air,
They were airlifted out of the jungle to the hospital

I know bro. Tnx. I asked the question because of the funny comment the guy made

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by ibiso1986: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
aremubabs:
She jealously kept watch over her children, but when it began to dawn on her that she was dying and could not protect them, she had to make the painful decision to part ways with her children so that they might live to see another day.

Reminds me of another true mother who was on an escalator with her child. The escalator malfunctioned and sucked her in. She still managed to fling her son into safety before she disappeared beneath the escalator.

The love of a true mother is beyond anything imaginable.

I remember vividly... So touching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Newness2019: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Warmaterial(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
restore8:
In case you didn't see it, Na garri save those children oh🥺
Gari saving life since times immemorial, gari has saved life more than anything I no.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by XAUBulls: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Brownshoe: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

For you to have reached a conclusion that Spanish loves friends and families, you definitely have a reason for that statement.

As a Nigerian, do we hate friends and families?
try and lost in such jungle and see if the government will look for you not to talk of your families and friends.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by cyprianken: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
[Sent the dog to scare dem away.. maybe]

God shut the eyes of all the lions, anacondas, jaguars and other wild beasts in the Amazon against the kids for 40days[/quote]
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by cyprianken: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Little children without sin, are so dear to God, he would always protect dem, the dog was just a guardian angel...
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bakrabas:

When you eventually create your own nation let that dog set the foundation because those who will rule over you are the extraction of those that are ruling your region now

Didn't you heard May 29-2023 votes of no confidence from Biafrans to Nigeria political terrorist appointees?

Eastern territories are now government within government and those that were killing us are not sleeping anymore....
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by 1972xy: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
obedience4:
Shouts out to all good mums.
Hope the dog is found safe ❤
That jungle should be infested by python. My fear is maybe python has swallow the dog.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Smartikc(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
One of the things we see and hear in our everyday life
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by REALretep(m): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chaiii
Speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine / Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.