Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help (56776 Views)

Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombiaโ€™s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by TheGreatIYANU: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2023
ImoleNaija:
It's very emotional.

Thank God for the children's lives.

Man... too emotional. I wept when I read about their mum.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Coolgent(m): 12:32am On Jun 13, 2023
ManWater:
Surviving an air crash is a major miracle talkless of surviving for another 40 days before rescue.

You are right though my brother survived plane crash with only minor scratch, he is still alive after 17 years

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Rejoice5000(f): 4:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Thank God
Rip to their mum
Mother's Love is equal to none.
Dear Lord keep our mothers alive for us.
Let them eat the fruits of their labour
IJN AMEN ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
For your forex trading e-book DM me.
Forex trading software DM also

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by ManWater: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Coolgent:

You are right though my brother survived plane crash with only minor scratch, he us still alive after 17 years
Waooh! This is huge.
Any aircrash survivor should consider himself extremely fortunate to get a rare 2nd chance at life. ๐Ÿ‘

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Charmingchuba: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2023
Very touching. I have teared up
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Titogbanski: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Good one. I had heard when I was growing up that wild animals dont attack children...maybe it is true
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Chasito(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2023
This news made me emotional for the first time this year.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why did it take so long to rescue these kids? No matter how massive the amazon might be, 40 days is a lot.

That's over a month just to track them. Imagine the torture they went through.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Akiefap1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
This is do emotional
R.I.P to their mom.
Hope dog's found too.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Haydens: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Filled with pathos...a real niggarrr is emotional now...grab my weed to puff gently with emotions

The mother died

There is only one true love and that is mother's love

Looks like a movie though but in this case the children didn't battle with anacondas, amazonian giant centipede and Colombian recluse spider
Can't wait for the movie to come out

What's the name of the movie?
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Ellasure: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
this search and rescue operations was bungled by the Colombian armed forces for incompetence and their unwillingness to be bruised by the forest elements.

we should thank God almighty for keeping the children alive and opened their senses to little life saving skills that they have either watched in films or as directed by their dying mother.

if the tracing dog got to them earlier in the search why did the human tracers failed to follow the dogs up? could it be that the Colombian airforce have only one tracing dog or the life of the children was not considered as useful anymore and they were contemplating abandonment of the search operations.

just imagine that if the airforce had created a forward operations base that was equipped to run well for 24 hours and received additional supply from a distance base. these children would not have suffered the life threatening injuries and hunger they were subjected to.

the Colombian armed forces should review this operations well with the aim to seek improvement for their future rescue operations. this operations was not well treated and change out the the leadership of the team is highly recommended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.