Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (36847 Views)

Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) / Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Peejayz: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
I can't imagine, a country with approximately 200million people, ruled by unfit looking people. Nigeria is in a big mess. Broken egg, has no remedy.
USA is more than 200million people, and they are ruled by Joe Biden.....

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by soil4soil(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
offiong187:
FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE, AHMMED LAWAN TODAY, ENDORSED SENATOR GODSWILL AKPABIO FOR PRESIDENT OF THE 10TH SENATE.

But Orji Uzor Kalu was carrying you all about during APC presidential primaries.

He doesn't know how to play politics
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by diplomat058(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
I can't imagine, a country with approximately 200million people, ruled by unfit looking people. Nigeria is in a big mess. Broken egg, has no remedy.

Easy with the tears o, baby obiiingo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by kestolove95(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Am happy the iyamiri will not get anything
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by casualobserver: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
richie240:
I hope you won't come here to shout ''islamization of Nigeria'' o.
Yari and his intended deputy are both muslims but part of the reasons pbat is backing akpabio is to balance the apple cart seeing that he -akpabio- is a christian.

Unfortunately, the ppl that shd support akpabio the most, seeing that he's a fellow se/ss bloda are the ones supporting Yari.

Tomorrow, they'll open their mouth waaa and say 'islamization' as if they're not part of the cause.
https://www.nairaland.com/7724311/why-igbos-working-against-southsouth

It’s their way, either they get what they want or they scatter it for everybody....the vast majority of them are not team players. The same Orji Kalu that said it time for south was the one rooting for Lawan in the primaries when he saw he had no support. The same Orji Kalu that said Se should get SP is the one teaming up with Yari to be his deputy. This is the same playbook of the SE from the days of Zik.

The should learn from Umahi….that man will go places.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by jubrilELsudan: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
AN ODE ENDORSING ANOTHER ODE

Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Bashirkareem31: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Abracadabra
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Agunesinjaweola: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Is Joe Biden looks of 350 millions US population healthier than Tinubu or Ahmed Lawan
Try El-Rufai (muslim fanatic) or Yaya Bello of the younger generation at your own peril!
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Metrofox(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
richie240:
Yari and his intended deputy are both muslims but part of the reasons pbat is backing akpabio is to balance the apple cart seeing that he -akpabio- is a christian.

O

Unfortunately, the ppl that shd support akpabio the most, seeing that he's a fellow se/ss bloda are the ones supporting Yari.

Tomorrow, they'll open their mouth waaa and say 'islamization' as if they're not part of the cause.

Keep quiet, who is the people? How popular is orji Kalu in his hometown among the real people? How many votes in the last election from him?
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by ivandrag0n: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
lordimmaogidi:

What’s your business with Nigeria? Are you a Nigerian? What is the business of you BIAFRANS with our country?

Leave us to govern our country in peace.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Pootle: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
nigeria politicians always dressing in a foolish way
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by VIKTO83(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
I salute tinubu when it comes to getting what he wants.
If akpabio messes up by then Oshomole would have been a second timer in d Senate and he takes over from akpabio.
OUK will become the Senate leader.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
lonecatt:
Orji Kalu Ntor grin

grin grin
Used and dump... Like over-wet sanitary pad

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Bashirkareem31: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
jahsharon:

Your biological father that is fit, bring him out
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Incognito9: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
richie240:

Your existence is the epitome of a profound disappointment

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Felaincarnated: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hope uzodinma always running to Abuja after making IMO state uncomfortable to live in

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
lonecatt:
Orji Kalu Ntor grin

grin grin
Used and dump... Like over-wet sanitary pad
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by dapadawee: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Your opinion though
Not others
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by truthfinder319: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Take care of your mental health.

lordimmaogidi:
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by truthfinder319: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Thank you. More than 300 million people

Peejayz:
USA is more than 200million people, and they are ruled by Joe Biden.....
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by kareemkamil(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
Orji Kalu how market
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Fearyourcreator: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Another Colorado youth talking
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Fearyourcreator: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
richie240:

Very useless people.... Those people no like Nigeria at all... Make them give them their useless biafra
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Fearyourcreator: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Parachoko:
Who's stopping you from contesting?
Lolz
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Berezuski: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hope is been seen everywhere playing national politics
While his people are busy calling him names
Anyway, akpabio is good.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by bonnyhope: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bunch of jokers....shm...m
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by richie240: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2023

Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Angelfrost:
Corrupt crooks leading a corrupt, disunited, and broken nation!
There is corruption everywhere in the world and in addition Nigeria is passing through a phase so we will get there.
This is the first time Nigeria will be ruled by one of the smartest and most intelligent Nigerians with guts from the South so let's give him our support.
Even if the PEPT rules in favour of Obi, I will beg Obi to give Tinubu a chance.

Obi cannot do anything without being in control of NASS.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
gigabyte13:
Where is Orji uzor kalu
E don make noise
Go rest one side
Typical characteristics of the noise making region.... So so noise, no results.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww
Nsogbu Nsogbu people have always been noisemakers and chestbeaters.
We need them in Nigeria to serve us cuz they are our servants.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Tonytonex(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Whether he endorse him or not.
Godswill Akpabio was still going to emerge the winner, comes tomorrow.

I said it yesterday.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Aisha Buhari At Oludamilola Osinbajo & Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock / Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.