Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (36834 Views)

Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) / Video Of Governor Ganduje Endorsing Akpabio For Senate Presidency / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Benwallt(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Okwyjesus:

57 Koo.

Northerns will vote bloc irrespective of political party.

In the same vain other interest.

Na you go still come back to cry islamisation but Akpabio will get it anyways
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Masterito(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Politicians care about interest.
richie240:
I hope you won't come here to shout ''islamization of Nigeria'' o.

Yari is a northern muslim and part of the reasons pbat is backing akpabio is to balance the apple cart seeing that he -akpabio- is a christian and a southerner!

Unfortunately, the ppl that shd support akpabio the most, seeing that he's a fellow se/ss bloda are the ones supporting Yari.

Tomorrow, the same ppl will open their mouth waaa and say 'islamization' as if they're not part of the cause.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/597301-senate-presidency-south-east-senate-caucus-rejects-akpabio-accuses-tinubu-of-marginalisation.html

https://www.nairaland.com/7724311/why-igbos-working-against-southsouth

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by fareed69(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
I can't imagine, a country with approximately 200million people, ruled by unfit looking people. Nigeria is in a big
mess. Broken egg, has no remedy.

Who dey hold you from buying form .
Go and contest now .
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by XAUBulls: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
richie240:
I hope you won't come here to shout ''islamization of Nigeria'' o.

Yari is a northern muslim and part of the reasons pbat is backing akpabio is to balance the apple cart seeing that he -akpabio- is a christian and a southerner!

Unfortunately, the ppl that shd support akpabio the most, seeing that he's a fellow se/ss bloda are the ones supporting Yari.

Tomorrow, the same ppl will open their mouth waaa and say 'islamization' as if they're not part of the cause.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/597301-senate-presidency-south-east-senate-caucus-rejects-akpabio-accuses-tinubu-of-marginalisation.html

https://www.nairaland.com/7724311/why-igbos-working-against-southsouth
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by okorogodwin4(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
I just love what is playing out iam happy that no southeastern Fulani slaves come near seat of power Orji Uzor ntor!! Obi is our candidate
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by mywells: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ki lon pa Iya won lekun,awon Ole ati olosa.ti eba ku ree,Eni sun re.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by goldensmiles: 4:41am On Jun 13, 2023
Don't get it twisted Akpabio is our incoming Senate president
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by gebest: 5:51am On Jun 13, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
I can't imagine, a country with approximately 200million people, ruled by unfit looking people. Nigeria is in a big mess. Broken egg, has no remedy.
how is Akpabio unfit to be Senate President.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by ussv: 6:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Akpabio used presidential contest he had no chance of winning to arrange future position. Nigeria matter tire me
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Benwallt(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Okwyjesus:

57 not comfortable enough bro
he has won bro.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Okwyjesus(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Benwallt:
he has won bro.

Help me get the signature cap.
At this point l remove cap for Tinubu

He is a strategist

Let him keep the SE deal and watch our vote in 2027
Re: Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President by Benwallt(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Help me get the signature cap.
At this point l remove cap for Tinubu

He is a strategist

Let him keep the SE deal and watch our vote in 2027

I see robust relationship between the president and southeast in no distant future. To be frank, I don't even see any problem between the power that be in the southeast and Tinubu. It's we that are wasting our time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / Atiku: 3 Of My Daughters Are Getting Married Today / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.