Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria (2147 Views)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Oh! So you're an Igbo?
Chineke meee! grin grin grin
lol I be confirm nwafor IGBO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Oh! So you're an Igbo?

Chineke meee! grin grin grin
lol
I be confirm nwafor IGBO grin grin
But wait!! U are learning nigerian culture gradually. while i only know zulu grin

(in commanding voice) Oya tell me all about sepedi, now now grin grin grin grin grin

For the meantime, O Botse grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
I learned the meaning of ' Chineke mme' long before I even knew about nairaland... Igbo is the most popular language to ever come out of West Africa, just like Zulu is known in southern Africa.

How did you know about 'O botse' if you didn't know anything about Sepedi?? grin grin grin

Nwanne, I know I'm mara mma onyinyechukwu..🀣🀣🀣

I used to be a big fan of Flavour and P Square when growing up they taught me a bit of Igbo... grin grin grin
Hatrick01:
lol
I be confirm nwafor IGBO grin grin
But wait!! U are learning nigerian culture gradually. while i only know zulu grin

(in commanding voice) Oya tell me all about sepedi, now now grin grin grin grin grin

For the meantime, O Botse grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by anungangampu: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Omo we don't need that foolish hope. Ordinary hope Nnamd Kanu gave people, see how it led us to start having cannibals after almost 60yrs of peace.
I swear an Igbo president will begin another round of targeted pogrom.

Silently make your money and make top friends. The pride Nigerians have in their leaders is nothing but delusion.
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Cromagnon: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
phorget:

Go to any central mosque you'll see them begging, go to any motor parks you'll find them bambialas... As for the other sophisticated beggars all they do is to look good outwardly but hunger will be hammering them cos they are too lazy to work.
but hunger no push dem under bridge or inside go slow or to seek their children
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
I learned the meaning of ' Chineke mme' long before I even knew about nairaland... Igbo is the most popular language to ever come out of West Africa, just like Zulu is known in southern Africa.

How did you know about 'O botse' if you didn't know anything about Sepedi?? grin grin grin

Nwanne, I know I'm mara mma onyinyechukwu..

I used to be a big fan of Flavour and P Square when growing up they taught me a bit of Igbo... grin grin grin
omo
Nairaland no get emoji to describe my mood right now.
Lol
I am very nyakalletseng.

S.Ans know igbo in what way?

Good? Bad?
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by femisplash: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hatrick01:
cc: wannahowzit kingcold jaceblaze irongalaxy samantha124.

u see why nigeria is still a sithole?

just go along the comments.

They have been ruling nigeria after destroying The Great BIAFRA.
Yet, they still use #190B to apply NIGERIA sticker on an ethiopian airline.

They hate IGBOS because we opposed sharia law.
They hate us but dont want us to leave.

NB: DONT COMMENT, JUST READ AND LEAVE.
Typical ibo buttlicker, have you told your SA puppeters that it was ibos that destroyed the foundation this country through the first ever bloody coup, killing leaders of other ethnic nations but sparing that of ibo leaders. Have you informed them how your forefathers betrayed southern alliance to form a govt with your hausa/fulani overlords. Have you also inform them how an ibo man destroyed our regional structure to impose the current unitary federalism & also that some selected ibo men were used by then military dictator to scuttle the best election in '93
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by sogodihno: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
ideynl1:

No wahala

As long as Igbos keep buying up Lagos properties and sending back lazy Yorubas back to Ogbomosho, then no wahala.

We will buy up your ancestral lands, you will become tenants and pay rent. If you don’t pay your rent, we will evict you.

One Nigeria.

Keep fooling yourself 😁
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
femisplash:

Typical ibo buttlicker, have you told your SA puppeters that it was ibos that destroyed the foundation this country through the first ever bloody coup, killing leaders of other ethnic nations but sparing that of ibo leaders. Have you informed them how your forefathers betrayed southern alliance to form a govt with your hausa/fulani overlords. Have you also inform them how an ibo man destroyed our regional structure to impose the current unitary federalism & also that some selected ibo men were used by then military dictator to scuttle the best election in '93
trash.......
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cc: M4A1carbine Corridon Afonjaconehead

Headslammers tagged us dot in a circle meanwhile, just see what a foriegner said.

Tigerclaws are the real problem of Nigeria.
Tufiakwa.
Just negodu ihe onye mba ozo ne ekwu.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by femisplash: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hatrick01:
trash.......
Exactly what you're made up of, typical ibo mentality of hiding his own sins while crying of victimization. Do you also inform your SA pals that an ibo man killed your biafra dream the moment he refused the seccession clause in the constitution and declared that Nigeria is an indissoluble entity.
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
femisplash:

Exactly what you're made up of, typical ibo mentality of hiding his own sins while crying of victimization.
if u really have sense as u claimed, u would ve noticed that i dont want to discuss anything with you.

Agbado rodent.
U guys never seize to display ur fuulishness online.
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Personally, I developed an interest in the Igbo culture because my favourite Nigerian artists were Igbos.

My favourite Nigerian gospel artists are Ada and Sinach, and they too are Igbos.

Each time I'd hear a word I don't understand but like, I'd google for the translation... Nollywood also plays a big part in putting Igbo on the map, it's like most Nollywood actors and actresses are Igbos.

Most South Africans know some Igbo words from Nollywood and Nigerian music... grin grin grin... They're not necessarily good, but they know few words here and there.
Hatrick01:
omo
Nairaland no get emoji to describe my mood right now.
Lol
I am excited.

U mean SAns know igbo?

If yes, then in what way?

Good? Bad?
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Personally, I developed an interest in the Igbo culture because my favourite Nigerian artists were Igbos.

My favourite Nigerian gospel artists are Ada and Sinach, and they too are Igbos.

Each time I'd hear a word I don't understand but like, I'd google for the translation... Nollywood also plays a big part in putting Igbo on the map, it's like most Nollywood actors and actresses are Igbos.

Most South Africans know some Igbo words from Nollywood and Nigerian music... grin grin grin... They're not necessarily good, but they know few words here and there.
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by femisplash: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hatrick01:
if u really have sense as u claimed, u would ve noticed that i dont want to discuss anything with you.

Agbado rodent.
U guys never seize to display ur fuulishness online.
Go back and cry on the laps of your SA puppeters and when they wipe your criminal ass, you turn around and label them xenophobic.
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:

wow.
Not trynna drag u into nairaland war but...
What do you guys know about the great yorubas and hausas?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
femisplash:

Go back and cry on the laps of your SA puppeters and when they wipe your criminal ass, you turn around and label them xenophobic.
do u even know the meaning of xenophobia?
U need an urgent brain transplant from a reptilian donor.
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by KingCold: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:

[b]Most South Africans know some Igbo words [/b]from Nollywood and Nigerian music... grin grin grin... They're not necessarily good, but they know few words here and there.
The bolded shocked

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Alliswell248: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ndlea is doing a great job in dealing with the fake developers.

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by backtovillage: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:

You no come like Yoruba 😭
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Okay, some South Africans.

My apologies.. grin grin grin
KingCold:
The bolded shocked

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sorry... grin grin grin
backtovillage:

You no come like Yoruba 😭
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Honestly, nothing... Like I said, I got to know about the Igbo tribe by listening to the likes of Flavour, P Square, Ada, and Sinach.

I also like your native attires, they look nice... smiley smiley smiley
Hatrick01:
wow.
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
The ibos are the most confused people in Nigeria. They simply have no electoral value, hence the dot in a circle description by General Buhari.
No wonder the whole of South East has nothing to show as dividends of democracy.
They always want to act as spoilers.
No political leader that can direct their activity. They are grossly disunited.
Difficult for other stakeholders in Nigeria to trust them.
They would come here and be disrespecting anyone who have a contrary view or opinion to theirs. They would create a hateful thread but when they receive Wotowoto as I usually bath and wash them with Wotowoto soap, they begin to cry and report one to Igbo moderators.
This is the political cycle of the igbos.
It is a generational thing. Their ancestors planted sour grapes and their descendants are now eating sour grapes.
Nigeria day of blessing is here.
When you sew alliance, you will build bridges, you will rule.
Those that assassinatie the character of our President would live to reap the consequences.
Development would not reach their ancestral Land. They shall declared self imposed economic lock down on heir Land on Mondays. They shall remain the developers in other regions and geopolitical zones while the unknown gunmen torment them all because they ate sour grapes that was planted by their ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
But back in varsity I had a Yoruba friend and her name was Damola... Unfortunately, she was born and raised in Lesotho.

She didn't know anything about the Yoruba culture and she couldn't even speak the language... She was only fluent in English and Sotho.
Hatrick01:
wow.
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Honestly, nothing... Like I said, I got to know about the Igbo tribe by listening to the likes of Flavour, P Square, Ada, and Sinach.

I also like your native attires, they look nice... smiley smiley smiley
wow
Tnx.
Not suprised on how u knew psquare cuz most of his music videos are shot in S.A
Btw!
Do u know that Ckay too is IGBO?
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lyrics269:
Two ethnic groups will continue to rule Nigeria while the other majority group will keep losing elections.
Igbos are not united as they claim, they only chase clout for their hiden agenda and later cry out that nobody voted their candidate. Get ready to watch 8 years of Yoruba + another 8 years of Hausa.
When will you mischief makers stop selling these junks you're fond of selling?
Igbos are not united but they massively voted obi.
Igbos are not united but they are solidly behind kanu no matter how kanu's enemies keeps painting kanu black.
Igbos are not united but they helped each other to raise after the war even awolowo's 20 pound refund couldn't stop them from raising to great heights.

Your lies and propaganda cannot change the narrative.

Proudly Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
KingCold:
The bolded shocked
whats up guy. Ur sis is enlightning me grin I am really enjoying the chat.
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
When I first got to know about P Square, I didn't even know that they shot most of their music videos in SA... I heard a classmate of mine back in 2012 playing beautiful onyinye and I liked it, that's how I got to know about onyinyechukwu... grin grin grin... And I just started liking their music from then on.

I still have the song 'beautiful onyinye' up until this day.. grin grin grin

I don't know Ckay.
Hatrick01:
wow
Tnx.
Not suprised on how u knew psquare cuz most of his music videos are shot in S.A
Btw!
Do u know that Ckay too is IGBO?
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Hatrick01: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
When I first got to know about P Square, I didn't even know that they shot most of their music videos in SA... I heard a classmate of mine back in 2012 playing beautiful onyinye and I liked it, that's how I got to know about onyinyechukwu... grin grin grin... And I just started liking their music from then on.

I still have the song 'beautiful onyinye' up until this day.. grin grin grin

I don't know Ckay.
wow that nice.
One more question pls!
Re: Hausa - Fulani And Yoruba Will Continue To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Okay.. smiley smiley smiley
Hatrick01:
wow that nice.
One more question pls!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Bawa Fired For Trying To Investigate Tinubu In 2021- People Gazette / Tinubu, This Small Coin Is Now N1,410. Something Urgent Must Be Done / Armnesty:centres Where Repentant Militants Are To Surrender Thier Arms,what A Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.