Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws (4067 Views)

2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Senator Orji Kalu Reacts As Buhari Re-Appoints Mustapha, Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Christistruth03: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Resurrection212:
The sad truth about the matter the 3 of them fighting for senate president are rogue criminals. But however akpabio is better at least he will steal and perform.

When you are dealing with Politicians learn to identify the most patriotic Rogues
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Mercury12(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
dgmoni123:
Yari will learn a better lesson tomorrow grin
I had just checked and "Yari" seams to be a "word" for stubborn goat in Gambia language

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by mbaise1000: 12:00am On Jun 13, 2023
kokorokoman:
seems this hope uzodinma is the most influential politician from south east.

Just as we heard at a time that rochas okorocha and this same kalu were the only influencial politicians from here, it's those of us from here that are in a better position to decide that, there is none yet, after abaribe, the rest of them there are after their own interests, we here know uzodimma better than any outsider, we know where his interest lies
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by kokorokoman: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2023
mbaise1000:

Just as we heard at a time that rochas okorocha and this same kalu were the only influencial politicians from here, it's those of us from here that are in a better position to decide that, there is none yet, after abaribe, the rest of them there are after their own interests, we here know uzodimma better than any outsider, we know where his interest lies
i did not say uzodinma is the only influential politician in south east, i said ''it seems he's the MOST influential politician''.
politically abaribe is currently no where near uzodinman now and cannot pull the strings uzodinma is pulling now, everybody get theri time and i think it's uzodinma's time now.
and the fact that you are in south east doesnt mean you are more grounded about the south eastern politics than someone who isnt there.

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Ofunaofu: 12:13am On Jun 13, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Tinubu is a good thief

Dude Sabi politics pass accounting

This is the line l drew to finally remove cap for him.

He must have strike dangerous deal with SE

Put it appropriately, Tinubu is a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Put it appropriately, Tinubu is a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture
Igbo man move on. Tinubu will rule your and your family for good 8 years so learn to deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Ofunaofu: 12:53am On Jun 13, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Igbo man move on. Tinubu will rule your and your family for good 8 years so learn to deal with it.

Just the same way he is ruling you and your family
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by PeterObi4LP: 12:58am On Jun 13, 2023
Who have seen Rochas Okorocha lately?
Chai, he has been used and dump.
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by IamANigerianMan: 3:23am On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
On a serious note, Senator Akpabio will be the right choice for the next 10th senate President of federal republic of Nigeria tongue
Scammer supporting scammer, unna DOOOEEee
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by ybalogs(m): 3:32am On Jun 13, 2023
Ebubu2:
We should all be praying Tinubu gets his senate and house of rep preferences right because that’s how you’ll have trains connect ALL the states of the federation.

That’s how you’ll have more people oriented laws such as student loans that will end ASUU strike.

That’s how you’ll have laws like the electricity bill which allows states and private individuals to generate electricity, not just federal.He will succeed by God's grace. May all the Governor's,senators and other elected officers succeed too. All we pray for is a working country. A country we all can be proud of.

Let us pray Tinubu succeeds.
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Aquila99: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2023
kokorokoman:
seems this hope uzodinma is the most influential politician from south east.

Nigga dey very Bad.. Wen he schooled Rochas, na wen i comot cap 4 am. He no even dey make noise, na Actions. D Guy is a Strategist.

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Just the same way he is ruling you and your family
J don't have any issues with that. He's my president and I love and support him 100% unlike you cry cry babies.
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by ruggedtimi(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
On a serious note, Senator Akpabio will be the right choice for the next 10th senate President of federal republic of Nigeria tongue
right choice on what ground All of Dem na crooks
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Jlow2: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2023
If it were south south to support Igbo man , they will snitch, ouk was offered deputy sp by Yaris camp but he ditched them to support akpabio , let’s see.
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Ofunaofu: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2023
fuckuigbos:
J don't have any issues with that. He's my president and I love and support him 100% unlike you cry cry babies.

I too don't have a personal issue with the notorious Narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by tamdun: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2023
muykem:
Tinubu is a politician. Don't ever think that 2015 can repeat itself under Tinubu.
That "I belong to nobody" statement from buhari was a wrong step,Buhari allowed to many nonsense in apc
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by jahsharon: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:
Why did he withdraw, why not wait for the shameful defeat? He also withdrew from Apc residential primary just to support Lawan on Apc primary but later pitched tent with Atiku

This man Kalu must be thought a very bitter lesson in politics.

He too dey feel himself

If he contests today, he will be floored, then Emilokn Tinubu will bury him politically just as be buried Bokola Saraki, Twitter Senator She Sani and other political kids.
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Ebubu2: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2023
jahsharon:

If he contests today, he will be floored, then Emilokn Tinubu will bury him politically just as be buried Bokola Saraki, Twitter Senator She Sani and other political kids.
he didn’t contest. He’s wise
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Ebubu2: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:
Why did he withdraw, why not wait for the shameful defeat? He also withdrew from Apc residential primary just to support Lawan on Apc primary but later pitched tent with Atiku

This man Kalu must be thought a very bitter lesson in politics.

He too dey feel himself
he didn’t contest. He’s wise
Re: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws by Ebubu2: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2023
Balogunodua:
Akpabio is coming....
he has come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alinko Dangote The Richest Black In The World / Biafran War: Achebe Did Not Write This. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.