Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) (78468 Views)

Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Okay thanks but it’s not gon be easy for me oh
TheMaharajah:

E no easy. Take am to day no take the next two days but i no go lie for you e no easy. na flat brokery help me stop am. I no see funds to fund the addition for 3 days. By the third day i tell myself say i don hold for 3 days make i no lose my progress so na so i take unhook. Even now i still dey take am once once
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by sharone21(f): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

Which keloid cream is dat?
To completely get rid of keloid is almost practically impossible. Have used various treatment method to get rid of it but after some time d keloid will start itching me and start growing back again.

Your skin type is the problem....U should avoid getting injuries to minimize keloid formation.

The natural remedy is Snake fat( ' brother's to Shea butter/ Ori)

The cream/ ointment is Silicon Dioxide Gel/ Silicon Gel

EDIT:Silicone gel is good but not that good for keloids.... Can be good for scars and the likes... instead try Podophyllin cream.... I hear there is an injection for keloids tio, injected into it.... I used to know there was a health firm called AB BUMP that did such way back....
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Chidolalar: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
GodWrites:

Understand that what you are chasing is dopamine, and what dopamine wants is more dopamine. So when will you stop? A case of where pleasure becomes suffering because it's never enough. I was a daily smoker, and I gotta tell you, quitting was the best decision I ever made.

Am not talking about your best decision or d best decision. Am only talking about d highness that makes one forget his worries dat moment thereby making it difficult for one to stop taking it
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Poleski: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
If you have such damage to your skin, why still take it? That medicine can kill you by slowing your breath and causing long phases.

I used to smoke, but as soon as I had an asthmatic-like attack, I stopped smoking, and it's been 20 years. If I can do it, you can. Quit, or you die.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Chidolalar: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
sharone21:

Your skin type is the problem....U should avoid getting injuries to minimize keloid formation.

The natural remedy is Snake fat( ' brother's to Shea butter/ Ori)

The cream/ ointment is Silicon Dioxide Gel/ Silicon Gel
Ok have heard of this silicone dioxide but have not tried using it. Pls how effective is it to get rid of d keloid and I hope it is not painful while applying it bcuz have experienced agonizing pain from several keloid treatment. And where can I get it d silicone dioxide?
Yes have also heard about snake fat too but I was told u can only get d original one from thick forest. D snake fat I used failed completely. I guess maybe it was d fake I bought.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Chidolalar: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
DollarSigns:

Yeah there are 4 drugs to stay away from in this life, their addictive pull & destruction is stronger than anything I’ve known 🥺
They are T&B (Pentazocine injections), Colorado AKA kolos (Synthetic Cannabinoids), Meth/Cocaine/Crack and the Master of them all Fentanyl (Apace, Chinatown, Dance fever😭)
The devil uses these specific 4 personally that’s why he can’t stop and end up bizarre each day but the funny thing is he (Devil) can’t die🥺
@OP, I admire your courage, a lot of people are quietly suffering, you’ve done it, you’re brave, Don’t stop, Remember please either get to the hospital ASAP cos of withdrawal symptoms or hurry and place yourself under the supervision of a strict family friend who can care for you while the withdrawal symptoms hit
A real man never eats his words, no going back, as you have withdrawn forever
Can try Roofies as a substitute for the time being while you pull out🤔
Once again, bravo don’t give up

PS: No one consciously gets addicted to things, you maybe saying that nothing has such a strong power over your life but better not get close to these substances
It’s better to stay away in totality, Life is not any test, don’t try to prove anything to yourself
If there’s anything you’re doing and it’s causing stress to you, Please stop immediately, try another thing, your life counts, you deserve happiness
The goal of this life is just to be as happy as you can be

Shalom👋

Who told u fentanyl is d strongest among all of them and how do u know
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by GodWrites: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

Am not talking about your best decision or d best decision. Am only talking about d highness that makes one forget his worries dat moment thereby making it difficult for one to stop taking it

The highness you are chasing is dopamine. More highness begets more highness. There's no end to it until you stop. You will forget your worries for the moment, but it's still there waiting for you when the highness clears. It's not a lasting solution.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by karnap(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
What cause the wounds, the constant injecting on the same place?
Why is he injecting on the same place?

Just learning for the first time hearing this and some highly dangerous drugs used by many Nigerian youth.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by karnap(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pentazocine is in a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) analgesics. It works by changing the way the brain and nervous system respond to pain
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by DollarSigns(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

Who told u fentanyl is d strongest among all of them and how do u know

When you test it on yaslf you’ll know which one is the hardest 😂

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by cyrusmillz: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
TheSourcerer:
lol I really wish I could go into details in why weed is not a drug or the racial reason behind America banning it and Nigerian Military rule making it a Decree but lol you would still not care so yeah weed is not a drug as coca leaf is just a plant until it is turned cocaine, but weed is still weed , saying any plant is illegal when it grows bountifully in a country is comical like saying we finding crude oil and using it should be illegal since the US says it causes fire.smiley

My own arguement is , as long you depend on its use daily , you're still addicted to it. And there are studies that shows that marijuana is a gateway drug.

No offence but the truth is maybe you started with normal weed , after a while you won't get the same high again , you graduate to AZ (if they still sell that anyway) , then from that to Loud , then you begin to look to higher strains of Loud: canadian, haze and if that doesn't do it for you , you start doing edibles... it doesn't stop the best is to stay off it
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
No weed at all. So how did you cope with the withdrawal symptoms? Can it lead to something more serious?
TheSourcerer:
do not believe it is hard , it's about your determination, I just went cold turkey , completely convinced myself I could live through that day without pent , the second day was crazier , I locked myself In a room , keys with friends( a good friend) yes you feel like a caged animal , yes you may cry you will get weak, it's a cleansing but mental physical psychological too so it's painful but the determination and endurance is key , and you will never go near pent , I had even forgotten I used to be a penta addict , it was a go to drug because of how fast acting it was , No God or prayers needed , just you , your mind and your determination to secure a future for you own self and your generation of family in your loins . It's really selfish to continue stabbing yourself at their detriment . I do genuinely wish you keep me updated on your pent abstinence, do you do weed ? Any other alternative habits , we all have habits but one strong enough to scale you through your days of cleansing
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Chidolalar: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
GodWrites:

The highness you are chasing is dopamine. More highness begets more highness. There's no end to it until you stop. You will forget your worries for the moment, but it's still there waiting for you when the highness clears. It's not a lasting solution.

Exactly that is what am saying. When d highness clears, u will want to go back again and take it to activate d highness over and over again. It is just like a re-occurring decimal.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Chidolalar: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
DollarSigns:

When you test it on yaslf you’ll know which one is the hardest 😂
Your response clearly shows u were just making a guess comment in your initial comment
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by DollarSigns(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

Your response clearly shows u were just making a guess comment in your initial comment

Shun me🥺
Abi you be NDLEA🙃
If you need specific information check Chatgpt
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Martinsmine(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
awesomegenius:

The pharmacist that has been supplying that controlled substance, has really killed the OP
truth bro but what to do
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Martinsmine(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
KosiGee:

I feel for your friend. He should go to the imaging department and have that hip scanned and X-rayed.
he is into cutting of hair. He struggles sometimes to stand when cutting someones hair. He manages it thou
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Chidolalar: 12:07am On Jun 15, 2023
DollarSigns:

Shun me🥺
Abi you be NDLEA🙃
If you need specific information check Chatgpt

I no be ndlea. I just wan know whether u really dey sure of wetin u dey talk
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by TheSourcerer: 2:59am On Jun 15, 2023
jimcaddy:
No weed at all. So how did you cope with the withdrawal symptoms? Can it lead to something more serious?
No Not serious, your mind and thoughts make it serious you actually get better each second, I wouldn't mind having your WhatsApp number if you don't mind to keep in touch with you , rile you up on your cleansing journeysmiley
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:02am On Jun 15, 2023
cyrusmillz:

My own arguement is , as long you depend on its use daily , you're still addicted to it. And there are studies that shows that marijuana is a gateway drug.

No offence but the truth is maybe you started with normal weed , after a while you won't get the same high again , you graduate to AZ (if they still sell that anyway) , then from that to Loud , then you begin to look to higher strains of Loud: canadian, haze and if that doesn't do it for you , you start doing edibles... it doesn't stop the best is to stay off it
Well everybody with him kettle lol I'm not even asking or looking for help on weed lol its a lot safer to take weed than alcohol and FYI I smoke responsibly .... the same way people are convinced Adults drink responsible so yeah smiley. Marijuana has been used for millenia before even civilization our body has natural CBD receptors again so yeah smiley
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:10am On Jun 15, 2023
GodWrites:

I am God. You are God. We are the universe. The source, experiencing existence through infinite fragments of our consciousness. We are one of the same.
Apt! I really appreciate you smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by cyrusmillz: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Well everybody with him kettle lol I'm not even asking or looking for help on weed lol its a lot safer to take weed than alcohol and FYI I smoke responsibly .... the same way people are convinced Adults drink responsible so yeah smiley. Marijuana has been used for millenia before even civilization our body has natural CBD receptors again so yeah smiley

Aiite bro, All the best.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Waterbear(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2023
Blake755:

Damn i always use the diclo 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
But it now seems as though my body develop some sort of resistance although i always feel pain around my stomach region

If you used it too much in past, you should get your self checked
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Jungpablo: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Getsaved:
Sorry, i will sound very harsh,

Bro. But you were warned by different health personnel of the c onsequencies. yet you went ahead, You were stopped, you sought for it through other means. If they warned you and you refused, what advise are we going to give you here that will help you? Why are you guys so hardend you can't take to good counsel until you are close to dearth ? Why ? ! Why take this slow path to hell ?!

What else can we say ? Go back to thesame people who gave you the medication, they may know the best way out, they may know who they cn recommend or the advise and drug to give you to reverse it. But you must first stop taking that drug. Stop it or you rot away like that.

I am sorry again if I sounded so harsh, I am just pained, that "no matter how hard you try to warn people of Hell, many will still want to go there and see for themselves, only to find out they ain't coming back".
don’t mock a pain you’ve not experienced.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
TheSourcerer:
No Not serious, your mind and thoughts make it serious you actually get better each second, I wouldn't mind having your WhatsApp number if you don't mind to keep in touch with you , rile you up on your cleansing journeysmiley
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by nextdoorpal: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Waterbear:

Bro...
How can I reach you?
You need supportive help to stop...
I'm creating a support group for addits ..
Send me a private message check my signature for the phone number

Hello Sir, tried reaching your mobile as appended to your signature, however it ain't connecting, though i sent a mail from nairaland here to establish contact.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by adabaraabdul: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Getsaved:

Sometimes, if you want to heal, you need to take the bitter pills. I did apologise for being harsh before I started. i gave some solution to his problem at the middle. I apologised at the close of my comment. I gave reason for my being harsh because I knew my words were a bit harsh, but you did not see that, do you ? You still pick offence at someone else's problem ? This is the very attitude that destroys people quickly, the holy books said "he that is been often reprove but hardeneth his neck will be destroyed, and that without remedy."
It is not all the time sweet words heals, Bro. It is not all the time.
what you are saying still doesn't make sense. Its an issue of addiction. But since we are not on the same level of understanding and wavelength, let the issue rest. Thank you.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Linson29(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2023
family6644:
Please mods help me move it to fp

Chat me up asap on 08144415889

Let's talk privately.
Please don't hesitate...
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Linson29(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2023
family6644:
I intentionally took the picture while taking it so that people can know it's the true cause of the injuries

It's actually the injection I'm taking not the drugs, it's the part on my arms that I'm injecting it that turns to wounds, it starts healing when I stop taking it there but I kept going back there when I can't find any veins to inject it. I'm stopping today. I hid it by from everyone but I had to start exposing myself as the first step to get help. I have informed my friend to take me to hospital if I'm not able to manage the withdrawal symptoms

Kindly reach out to me on 08144415889
Please reach out let talk about your recovery.

I have someone dear to my heart who is also addicted to this.
We are working on the recovery together and there's a rehab aswell with no pay.
Reach out to me and lets talk better.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Waterbear(m): 5:43am On Jun 21, 2023
nextdoorpal:

Hello Sir, tried reaching your mobile as appended to your signature, however it ain't connecting, though i sent a mail from nairaland here to establish contact.

Hi bro...
I hope youre doing good?
I didn't get the message, could you text the number on whatsapp?
I'll get your dm...
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
GodWrites:

Understand that what you are chasing is dopamine, and what dopamine wants is more dopamine. So when will you stop? A case of where pleasure becomes suffering because it's never enough. I was a daily smoker, and I gotta tell you, quitting was the best decision I ever made.

How long have you stayed without smoking..

Mine is just 2 weeks and i feel good. But withdrawal symptoms no be play o

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.