Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) (78404 Views)

How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:34am On Jun 14, 2023
nextdoorpal:
You see this drug?
Pray you don't use it ever, Pentazocine is extremely addictive, the high feeling it gives is something else n it's ability to calm one down n induce sleep is on another level. Trying to discontinue it results in one becoming very weak, losing zeal to do virtually anything, pespirating badly. All this symptoms abate when you get a shot of it. It's a very crazy addiction that i'm hooked on too, one knows the resultant consequences buh getting off it is very very difficult. My doctor friend told me of a senior registra in a Federal government hospital that was hooked on this drug too, introduced to it by his wife, sad thing is this senior medical doctor, almost a consultant died courtesy this same drug.

I've also had a very good friend's younger brother pass away, it is believed he died after injecting this drug instantly, his arm was totally swollen n rotten from the shoulder down to the fingers n had to be wrapped in bandage 24/7.
Please this is a huge cry n plea for help, medical professionals help us, prior to him coming through, believe me he's tried with all his will power n yet it's failed him. I was told o check into rehab in a federal university hospital n d cost of staying for the 3months or least 2months is very high n crazy.

People who are hard on him by their comments don't know what addiction really is. I have never experienced it too but I have read and watch movies a lots about it to know that the victims are mostly helpless on their own.
This dude might end up not losing only his hand as many here are saying but also lose his life if he doesn't find a way to stop

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:36am On Jun 14, 2023
Depriest2020:
Do you work, how do you make money with such wound on your body, don't it have odour? Doesn't it scare people away from you? These are reason you need to stop. You need to pray ask God to cast away the spirit behind the addiction in you, you can't do it on your own strength.

Valid questions.
In addition, where does he live?
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by TheSourcerer: 5:37am On Jun 14, 2023
jimcaddy:
the problem is the withdrawal effects. It has some terrible withdrawal effects. How were you able to deal with those withdrawal effects? I heard you can gradually wean yourself out of it by reducing the doses. Checking in a rehabilitation centre in Nigeria is very expensive. And the scourge just goes on.
do not believe it is hard , it's about your determination, I just went cold turkey , completely convinced myself I could live through that day without pent , the second day was crazier , I locked myself In a room , keys with friends( a good friend) yes you feel like a caged animal , yes you may cry you will get weak, it's a cleansing but mental physical psychological too so it's painful but the determination and endurance is key , and you will never go near pent , I had even forgotten I used to be a penta addict , it was a go to drug because of how fast acting it was , No God or prayers needed , just you , your mind and your determination to secure a future for you own self and your generation of family in your loins . It's really selfish to continue stabbing yourself at their detriment . I do genuinely wish you keep me updated on your pent abstinence, do you do weed ? Any other alternative habits , we all have habits but one strong enough to scale you through your days of cleansing

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:41am On Jun 14, 2023
family6644:

You understand the situation perfectly. I'm determined to stop today, all I need is support. I just got back from the pharmacy. If this does not work by tomorrow or next, I'm going to general hospital for help. I will take all the shame and insults. I'm not angry at those insulting me here, it's because they don't understand what I went through, I actually lost my wife of 17yrs, my best friend, my other half leaving me with 3kids, I had two options then, either to run mad or go this way. At least I'm mentally stable now to fight this one, then I was almost running mad. I just didn't want to say all these in the post so as not to draw sympathy, I need the harsh truths to help me stop.

Don't deceive yourself that you can do this on your own, you need professionals help. Check yourself into the hospital/rehabilitation centre. Stop wasting time
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by TheSourcerer: 5:41am On Jun 14, 2023
cyrusmillz:

You're strictly on weed not but no drugs ?? cheesy cheesy
lol I really wish I could go into details in why weed is not a drug or the racial reason behind America banning it and Nigerian Military rule making it a Decree but lol you would still not care so yeah weed is not a drug as coca leaf is just a plant until it is turned cocaine, but weed is still weed , saying any plant is illegal when it grows bountifully in a country is comical like saying we finding crude oil and using it should be illegal since the US says it causes fire.smiley
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:43am On Jun 14, 2023
family6644:

Sorry about that, I went to the pharmacy just got back home. I couldn't wait another minute after reading comments this morning
Good. Nairalanders could be brutal in their opinions but you would get the message
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by TheSourcerer: 5:44am On Jun 14, 2023
Gppgn:
lolz okay
you have a great morning ahead smiley
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by descarado: 5:48am On Jun 14, 2023
maasoap:

Don't deceive yourself that you can do this on your own, you need professionals help. Check yourself into the hospital/rehabilitation centre. Stop wasting time
And seeing his body rotting away or thinking about his children would have pushed him to stop. He needs detoxification first and his wounds treated before going on a rehab mission.

I thought drug addiction don't happen in Nigeria.
I mean this is shocking. The nurse and pharmacist should be behind bars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by obama99: 5:50am On Jun 14, 2023
You're better visit an competent hospital for better treatment otherwise, once diabetes enter join , na to cut that leg ooo.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Nat15: 5:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Its the wrong route of administration that resulted to tissue damaged. You are an addict, let me teach u the right administration to avoid further tissue damage while u seek for help. The right route of administration is either intramuscular( position the needle 90 degrees and inject deep burying the whole stainless part) and Intravenous(via the vein). There are sites for these various methods(read up). As for the addiction, it's only determination that can stop it, if u don't have that, go and see a psychiatrist. As for the quack nurse, she should have started with something lite or not disclose the drug name but kudos, she warned you against it. The pharmacist that keep supplying u without prescription should be behind bars.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Goalnaldo:
What a coincidence. A woman who constantly buy atleast 10 pentazocine injection everyday just walked into our shop as i opened this thread.

That sounds like a dealer. Or, could she be taken 10 vials herself everyday?
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2023
maasoap:

That sounds like a dealer. Or, could she be taken 10 vials herself everyday?
she's a nurse and there's no day she doesnt buy it. At times, she comes up to 3 times a day.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by descarado: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2023
lexy2014:

Let's look at this way. How does loosing your wife justify your actions? You even have 3 kids you should live your life for and u using your wife's death to justify your addiction. That is lame. If every man who lost his wife did what you did, then we will have several amputated men all over the world. There are 3 kids whose lives depend on u and u somewhere destroying your life. Is that how to be a good father? Should her parents and siblings get addicted because she died after all they knew her longer than u did. You better stop being a clown, get your ass up and go start being a responsible father
The late wife will never forgive him nor her parents. I'm not talking about the kids. How does he make money or his kids don't live with him?.
They must really hate him now.
Very selfish human.

If people start opening up here, we all should be addicted to one stuff or the other then.
Who knows if the addiction started before the wife died.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2023
descarado:

And seeing his body rotting away or thinking about his children would have pushed him to stop. He needs detoxification first and his wounds treated before going on a rehab mission.

I thought drug addiction don't happen in Nigeria.
I mean this is shocking. The nurse and pharmacist should be behind bars
drug addiction dont happen in nigeria? Methamphetamine(mkpurumiri) you hear people are abusing, is it sweets or plant?

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2023
Shedrack777:
one worst thing about addiction is that you need another addiction to stop the 1st addiction. i'm a victim. childofdoom is a victim.
op, all i can advice you is to find a good addiction to stop this one
That dude, is he still on nairaland? One day, two problems grin grin grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2023
Goalnaldo:
she's a nurse and there's no day she doesnt buy it. At times, she comes up to 3 times a day.
She is supplying addicts. Wrecking lives!
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by descarado: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2023
Goalnaldo:
You guys shouldn't be selling that stuff.
It is a prescription drug.
What do I know. In Nigeria, everything goes.

Nafdac abi ministry of heath should be notified so they can create awareness.

It's all about the money for an average Nigerian.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by descarado: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2023
maasoap:

That dude, is he still on nairaland? One day, two problems grin grin grin
It's the guy called sourcerer. He commented on the first page I think.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by descarado: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2023
Goalnaldo:
drug addiction dont happen in nigeria? Methamphetamine(mkpurumiri) you hear people are abusing, is it sweets or plant?
I know about meth. We are not really an addict country. Its just that it's now increasing and it's worrisome.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2023
descarado:

You guys shouldn't be selling that stuff.
It is a prescription drug.
What do I know. In Nigeria, everything goes.

Nafdac abi ministry of heath should be notified so they can create awareness.

It's all about the money for an average Nigerian.
She's the only one that comes to buy it and i think my boss agree to sell for her because she is a nurse. i have seen my boss vehemently refuse selling some prescribtion drugs to people without doctors prescribtion.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by descarado: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2023
Goalnaldo:
She's the only one that comes to buy it and i think my boss agree to sell for her because she is a nurse. i have seen my boss vehemently refuse selling some prescribtion drugs to people without doctors prescribtion.
Tell him to stop pls. That she is a nurse shouldn't be a reason.
Be very careful before you enter into trouble there.
The connected will go free.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by onez: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2023
This arm will be amputated if you don't stop.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Lolachef(f): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2023
I pray for God's healing on him
gfon:
yeah,we all wired differently,what you can withstand,some others can't.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Grupo(m): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

Pls can pentazocine remove severe pain from keloid treatment bcuz am suffering from keloids on my jaw

You better be very very careful.

No standard hospital will administer pentazocine carelessly.

It's normally used during some surgeries. And not more than two or three doses can be administered consecutively. And everything is monitored.

Again, better be careful. Don't self medicate.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Nairalandguru(m): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2023
You are in deep shit man, you are in trouble.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by yubeebaby: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2023
I want to believe that you are not beyond help.
Get help from a hospital on withdrawal right away.
I have someone who is in a terrible state and has lost much due to addiction.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by NezzyMike: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2023
Getsaved:
Sorry, i will sound very harsh,

Bro. But you were warned by different health personnel of the c onsequencies. yet you went ahead, You were stopped, you sought for it through other means. If they warned you and you refused, what advise are we going to give you here that will help you? Why are you guys so hardend you can't take to good counsel until you are close to dearth ? Why ? ! Why take this slow path to hell ?!

What else can we say ? Go back to thesame people who gave you the medication, they may know the best way out, they may know who they cn recommend or the advise and drug to give you to reverse it. But you must first stop taking that drug. Stop it or you rot away like that.

I am sorry again if I sounded so harsh, I am just pained, that "no matter how hard you try to warn people of Hell, many will still want to go there and see for themselves, only to find out they ain't coming back".

I wish you were living abroad, you would've been helped more my psychotherapists, psychologists, psychiatrists and others...you need mental rehabilitation!!! Jeez, please run to the hospital for help or you will be amputated.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Getsaved(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2023
Edusouls:
calm down don’t judge people bro, u never know tomorrow or the challenges u will face in this deep and mysterious life, so hold ur mouth

Sometimes, if you want to heal, you need to take the bitter pills. I did apologise for being harsh before I started. i gave some solution to his problem at the middle. I apologised at the close of my comment. I gave reason for my being harsh because I knew my words were a bit harsh, but you did not see that, do you ? You still pick offence at someone else's problem ? This is the very attitude that destroys people quickly, the holy books said "he that is been often reprove but hardeneth his neck will be destroyed, and that without remedy."
It is not all the time sweet words heals, Bro. It is not all the time.

Modified :

If you drove your car at full speed on a highway and you plunge your self unknowingly into a deep pit on the highway and you manage to come out unscath, then you run to tell other on-rushing vehicle to warn them of the deep pit ahead. Do you just talk softly or you shout, yell, and give gestors at the Danger ahead ?
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Getsaved(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2023
adabaraabdul:

how are helping the man with all these your write up. Anyways he needs serious rehabilitation. Just visit a rehabilitation center.

Sometimes, if you want to heal, you need to take the bitter pills. I did apologise for being harsh before I started. i gave some solution to his problem at the middle. I apologised at the close of my comment. I gave reason for my being harsh because I knew my words were a bit harsh, but you did not see that, do you ? You still pick offence at someone else's problem ? This is the very attitude that destroys people quickly, the holy books said "he that is been often reprove but hardeneth his neck will be destroyed, and that without remedy."
It is not all the time sweet words heals, Bro. It is not all the time.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by olayinkarotex(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2023
@family6644 , May almighty God bless you. I want you to know that there is hope as far as there is life, I have more to discuss with and would appreciate if you can reach me on olayinkaoluwarotimi@gmail.com. I already sent a request to message you earlier. It will be a blessing if you honour my request
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2023
Goalnaldo:
i was forced to ask her one day what the injection is for and she said its for sickle cell patients. Had to look it up on google to see that its used for pain and to make people "High"

Why can't they get it themselves? Sounds like 🧢🧢

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.