Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) (78362 Views)

Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Chidolalar: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2023
sharone21:

Diclofenac is okay but don't abuse it. Hope no ulcer.

When the keloid dries a bit( from the treatment), u can apply ice/ wrapped ice to it for sometime and see the effect ... Later, when your flesh is whole, u can apply some warm compresses.
Diclofenac doesn't reduce d pain from d keloid treatment. D pain from d keloid treatment is too excessive and unbearable. That is why I really want to know how strong this Pentazocine is to kill d pain
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by sharone21(f): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

Diclofenac doesn't reduce d pain from d keloid treatment. D pain from d keloid treatment is too excessive and unbearable. That is why I really want to know how strong this Pentazocine is to kill d pain

And some people use Keloid cream to get the job done.... The ongoing treatment will make the pain a continuous thing.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2023
family6644:
It started when I lost someone dear to me, I almost ran mad, they had to call a local nurse who administered an injection to me, the thing off me, when I woke up it started again, I was given another dose, it got me so high that I don't know anything again until I slept off again.

This is how I started requesting for it, I started taking it to get over the trauma, the lady noticed I was getting addicted she refused giving me saying it's dangerous, I had to call my pharmacist friend to get regular supplies, though he didn't stop warning me but I'm already addicted taking it every 4hours, trying to stop when I started seeing the damages but I couldn't.

The fatigue that will follow is unbearable, I will end up taking it to feel okay again. I attached a picture of my hands with the damage.

I need help, I want out so that I can live my normal life but I don't know how, has anyone been there before? How did you get over it? I don't want to die from this. Please help me

I can't imagine how you feel. But I understand it's a very tough place to be. Based on my knowledge on medications like this, they can be very addictive. Which sadly, is what have experienced over the time period you are on it. A lot of people may want to blame you. And you may also want to blame yourself for taking this path. But the truth remains that which ever way you see it, this is not your fault.

You were in a very bad place which was why the nurse administered the medication to you - a good move I must say. But however, it seems they didn't do due diligence by withdrawing it early enough and helping you with other ways to cope separate from the medication. Which is expected, since the nurse might have practiced based on their own limited knowledge.

The good thing is you understand that this is not good for you, and have the zeal to stop it. Although it might seem difficult, but research has shown that it's possible. You may need to go seek help through rehabilitation. Pentazocine if I'm correct belongs to a class of medication called opioid. You may need an opioid replacement therapy. Which involves the use of an alternative medication in combination with psychological interventions to try and win you over from the opioid medication.

I'm not an expert. So I will suggest with the above you will be able to know what to ask for when u seek an experts advice. So go look for an expert. Sort out for rehabs around you. And all the best. You can it.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

are you being serious or you are trolling?
You want to start injecting yourself the same PENTH too after seeing what it has done to the OP?
Hospital no dy your side?

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by GodWrites: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Op you are sick!
Look at your hand and you are still injecting that drug.
What sort of stupid addiction is this?
This one na madness…you are mad but you have no one to tell you.

If you never struggled with an 'addiction', you can never understand op. Drug addiction no be beans. Even if the next dose will kill you, you will still be tempted. What he needs is immediate rehabilitation and support from family and friends.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by dominique(f): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2023
family6644:

Sorry about that, I went to the pharmacy just got back home. I couldn't wait another minute after reading comments this morning

What did you go and get at the pharmacy? Hope it's not another dose of this drug?
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2023
I wont sugar coat it for you...

You will loose that arm very soon and you will regret not stopping.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Getsaved:

Sometimes, if you want to heal, you need to take the bitter pills. I did apologise for being harsh before I started. i gave some solution to his problem at the middle. I apologised at the close of my comment. I gave reason for my being harsh because I knew my words were a bit harsh, but you did not see that, do you ? You still pick offence at someone else's problem ? This is the very attitude that destroys people quickly, the holy books said "he that is been often reprove but hardeneth his neck will be destroyed, and that without remedy."
It is not all the time sweet words heals, Bro. It is not all the time.

Modified :

If you drove your car at full speed on a highway and you plunge your self unknowingly into a deep pit on the highway and you manage to come out unscath, then you run to tell other on-rushing vehicle to warn them of the deep pit ahead. Do you just talk softly or you shout, yell, and give gestors at the Danger ahead ?
ok bro I understand, but this life is so mysterious and complex shir we don’t know anything about it, some people can’t even help themselves in their current situation brother…This life pass person no be small…. Goodday..

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by GodWrites: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Thank you you but I prefer the greens, really appreciate though smiley

I was once an advocate like you. But green or not, your body, especially your lungs will suffer. If you can't stay a day or two without it, you have a problem. It disrupts your sleep cycle, appetite, mental state, skin, chipped lips, stoner eyes, your confidence will also take a hit. You will even find it hard maintaining eye contact cause you're in your head wondering if the other person knows if you are high or not. Unfortunately, it's hard to stop in this era of social media, especially when you see the big names dragging it, like Wizkid and Snoop Dogg, you wouldn't even feel the need to stop. The influence is real. Ever since I stopped I have never been happier and cleaner. Fresh air remains the best addiction grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by bionick: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2023
The same Pentazocine, normally called "Pent" addiction happened to my dad... He had abscess like your with a very worn out tissues with holes in his left arm. He normally inject himself ... He was so addicted that when he was arrested by sick bed, and could not inject himself, he broke one and did drank it... Well, in his death certificate. It was noted he had abscess in his arm and had a congestic cardiac failure.
This Pentazocine is like taking Opioid, once taken or given, the addiction is forever.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by TheSourcerer: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2023
GodWrites:

I was once an advocate like you. But green or not, your body, especially your lungs will suffer. If you can't stay a day or two without it, you have a problem. It disrupts your sleep cycle, appetite, mental state, skin, chipped lips, stoner eyes, your confidence will also take a hit. You will even find it hard maintaining eye contact cause you're in your head wondering if the other person knows if you are high or not. Unfortunately, it's hard to stop in this era of social media, especially when you see the big names dragging it, like Wizkid and Snoop Dogg, you wouldn't even feel the need to stop. The influence is real. Ever since I stopped I have never been happier and cleaner. Fresh air remains the best addiction grin
Wow amazing, Good for you smiley
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Heph001(f): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2023
Please see a doctor first to get the wound treated. I advice you visit a general hospital today.

That's the first step before anything else, please.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by descarado: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2023
dominique:

What did you go and get at the pharmacy? Hope it's not another dose of this drug?
Maybe to get the VERRY last one.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Donake: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2023
STOP it Immediately. Then seek medical attention from a doctor. The pains would come when you half pentadozine,get used to the pain,you would get used to it.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by TheSourcerer: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2023
GodWrites:

Are you a Christian? I really mean no harm asking this?
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by SultanYoung: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

.pls can pentazocine remove severe pain from keloid treatment bcuz am suffering from keloid scars on my jaw
stop taking self medication better walk in to a health care facility and consult a physician about ways to tackle pain, depression or any type of illness.

Gracias Amigo.

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 - 𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐔𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Marindotijnr: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2023
Get this leaf wash it very well then boil it ! Be taking it 3x aday within one week ur addiction will stop!

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by GodWrites: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Are you a Christian? I really mean no harm asking this?

I was, until I discovered I was God.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by MrAndre07: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
My friend is addicted to this drug and Crack cocaine..he is the son to a very wealthy known oil and gas magnate..the thing has usless his life..He's just a walking corpse
How did he start it? I guess he started it abroad.
Or he is a northerner.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Faithful4GOD: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
family6644:
I intentionally took the picture while taking it so that people can know it's the true cause of the injuries

It's actually the injection I'm taking not the drugs, it's the part on my arms that I'm injecting it that turns to wounds, it starts healing when I stop taking it there but I kept going back there when I can't find any veins to inject it. I'm stopping today. I hid it by from everyone but I had to start exposing myself as the first step to get help. I have informed my friend to take me to hospital if I'm not able to manage the withdrawal symptoms

Please Go and see a psychiatrist...there are modalities to manage the addiction.
Go to a teaching hospital and see a psychiatrist
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by clockwisereport: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
maasoap:

That dude, is he still on nairaland? One day, two problems grin grin grin

I swear.

That guy is gone
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by MrAndre07: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Goalnaldo:
What a coincidence. A woman who constantly buy atleast 10 pentazocine injection everyday just walked into our shop as i opened this thread.
Is she a user or seller?
Please don't sell such unstably addictive drug to someone with poor and uninspiring emotional intelligence like Op.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Alakwa1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
staying indoors and lonliness has always been the strength of addiction, come out in the open, tell ur friends to be ready to pin u down and take u to a hospital or even just tie u rope, eat in the public, do everything in the public, at night go far were u knw u cant get this drug, and u will slow d appetite, am soory for you bro i understand addiction well, but we must FIGHT, i FIGHT DAILY!!!...

family6644:
It started when I lost someone dear to me, I almost ran mad, they had to call a local nurse who administered an injection to me, the thing off me, when I woke up it started again, I was given another dose, it got me so high that I don't know anything again until I slept off again.

This is how I started requesting for it, I started taking it to get over the trauma, the lady noticed I was getting addicted she refused giving me saying it's dangerous, I had to call my pharmacist friend to get regular supplies, though he didn't stop warning me but I'm already addicted taking it every 4hours, trying to stop when I started seeing the damages but I couldn't.

The fatigue that will follow is unbearable, I will end up taking it to feel okay again. I attached a picture of my hands with the damage.

I need help, I want out so that I can live my normal life but I don't know how, has anyone been there before? How did you get over it? I don't want to die from this. Please help me
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by MrAndre07: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Angelfrost:
Gangrene is not far from you... Not to mention fatal Blood sepsis!

Pentazocine is not the only thing causing that deterioration of your soft tissues and skin!

You are clearly abusing other things too!

If you were abroad, I would have recommended a couple of rehab centers where they will wean you off this lethal habit.

I doubt Naija has such places, and if they do, how well equipped are they to handle your extreme case?!!

Sigh... Wahala for strong drug addicts in Nigeria!
Stop this puerile attitude and give any advice you think you have.
Most of us have had experience abroad but doesn't let such experience restrict our knowledge and outlook.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by fanzine(f): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
@op, follow this link fervently and get delivered
https://www.facebook.com/STREAMSOFJOYINTERNATIONAL/videos/646244780695898/?mibextid=WPBo4E68yvx9pgQK

NSPPD weekdays on steam of life by 7 am. Facebook and youtube.

There is no addiction God cannot redeem you from.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Chidolalar: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nemesis0147:
are you being serious or you are trolling?
You want to start injecting yourself the same PENTH too after seeing what it has done to the OP?
Hospital no dy your side?
D pain from d keloid treatment is unbearable. How I wish u can be in my shoes to experience d agonizing pain. I really need a strong pain killer that can kill d pain from d keloid treatment. All d whole pain killers have used has failed
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Chidolalar: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
sharone21:

And some people use Keloid cream to get the job done.... The ongoing treatment will make the pain a continuous thing.
Which keloid cream is dat?
To completely get rid of keloid is almost practically impossible. Have used various treatment method to get rid of it but after some time d keloid will start itching me and start growing back again.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by MrAndre07: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
philipojukwu1:

Something tells me that you already know the details of the advice that you are seeking for. Why not continue and amputate your hand? I have a kid bro that does crystal meth, we advise am tire he no gree, we took him to a rehab the idiot formed allegiance with someone to start supply him same drugs after six months. Who go die go die.
That is bad. Why didn't drastic and auster methods taken to stop him?
Younger people tend to have immature sense of reasoning and poor level of wisdom.
Don't leave him to his shabby mentality.
His triggers have to be starved and stripped off power.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Chidolalar: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
GodWrites:

Yes all u said is on point but d highness makes u forget your worries and makes u happy for dat moment. That is why so many pple find it hard to stop taking it
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by awesomegenius(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
Martinsmine:
I have a friend in which his brother was slammed on the hip wit the down of a ak 47 gun. He survived d hit but the pain that guy was passing was much. This was the same drug he was giving to for a longtime but it was stopped because he was adviced to stop. He listened because fly way no they hear they follow dead body enter grave. But your own has don much damage do well to stop it.

The pharmacist that has been supplying that controlled substance, has really killed the OP
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Waterbear(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
family6644:
I intentionally took the picture while taking it so that people can know it's the true cause of the injuries

It's actually the injection I'm taking not the drugs, it's the part on my arms that I'm injecting it that turns to wounds, it starts healing when I stop taking it there but I kept going back there when I can't find any veins to inject it. I'm stopping today. I hid it by from everyone but I had to start exposing myself as the first step to get help. I have informed my friend to take me to hospital if I'm not able to manage the withdrawal symptoms

Brother, you're a drug addit and it's not your fault... addition is something hard to control...

You need to slow down first before you can stop..
Try reducing the intake hourly till you can go one morning one night.... then you go 1 a day... you'll then start to skip days then you'll stop...

It's a very hard process and you need someone that understands you to support you through this journey...

I can relate with you... I'm sorry you're going through this, I pray you'll be alright..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.