Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) (78347 Views)

Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Timoleon(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Of course. It is the devil in the detail
NzogbuNzogbu:
but that's the problem

When something is so soothing their is a thin line
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by cyrusmillz: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
nextdoorpal:
You see this drug?
Pray you don't use it ever, Pentazocine is extremely addictive, the high feeling it gives is something else n it's ability to calm one down n induce sleep is on another level. Trying to discontinue it results in one becoming very weak, losing zeal to do virtually anything, pespirating badly. All this symptoms abate when you get a shot of it. It's a very crazy addiction that i'm hooked on too, one knows the resultant consequences buh getting off it is very very difficult. My doctor friend told me of a senior registra in a Federal government hospital that was hooked on this drug too, introduced to it by his wife, sad thing is this senior medical doctor, almost a consultant died courtesy this same drug.

I've also had a very good friend's younger brother pass away, it is believed he died after injecting this drug instantly, his arm was totally swollen n rotten from the shoulder down to the fingers n had to be wrapped in bandage 24/7.
Please this is a huge cry n plea for help, medical professionals help us, prior to him coming through, believe me he's tried with all his will power n yet it's failed him. I was told o check into rehab in a federal university hospital n d cost of staying for the 3months or least 2months is very high n crazy.

Bro , please you have the power . You can do this. Just try resist for a day. It was just ordinary Marijuanna that everyone abused that made one of my friends crazy till date . Please stop I beg you .... You can fight it

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Gppgn(f): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I used to hooked on pent when I entered school in 2012, and tramdol hydrocodone but are injected , how I stopped? Well I decided enough was enough I'm strictly on weed now and avoid drugs at all cost , pent was one of the hardest to quit , move away from where you can get any more fix yes it may almost kill you I cried yeah but it's all worth it 7years off penta
even the weed na another devil... try and stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by rollywise(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:
I intentionally took the picture while taking it so that people can know it's the true cause of the injuries

It's actually the injection I'm taking not the drugs, it's the part on my arms that I'm injecting it that turns to wounds, it starts healing when I stop taking it there but I kept going back there when I can't find any veins to inject it. I'm stopping today. I hid it by from everyone but I had to start exposing myself as the first step to get help. I have informed my friend to take me to hospital if I'm not able to manage the withdrawal symptoms

You already have your solution. You need t be confined. And you have to report your suppliers so they can be stopped. If you don't take this like life and death issue then you may never overcome
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Martinsmine:
I have a friend in which his brother was slammed on the hip wit the down of a ak 47 gun. He survived d hit but the pain that guy was passing was much. This was the same drug he was giving to for a longtime but it was stopped because he was adviced to stop. He listened because fly way no they hear they follow dead body enter grave. But your own has don much damage do well to stop it.

I like this. This is motivational
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by SultanYoung: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Either you stop and reflect or it damage you forever, but the truth is there is no way out.

Drug, Injections are all poisonous substance unless this 5 Rights are Checked โœ”๏ธ
Right patient, the Right drug, the Right time, the Right dose, and the Right routeโ€”all of which are generally regarded as a standard for safe medication practices.

๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž - ๐„๐๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž - ๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐’๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐š๐ง ๐”๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐€๐๐š๐ฆ

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Udanta: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
What did I just see and how can I unsee it?
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by docphresh(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Udanta:
What did I just see and how can I unsee it?
delete this

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Timoleon:
Of course. It is the devil in the detail
this crap is a scheme from the pit of hell

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Blake755: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
I just did some research, OP is not alone..

Pentazocine abuse, as well as local tissue complication(s), is documented in the literature. Iheanacho et al.[12] in Benin city reported three sickle cell disease patients who developed lymphedema from prolonged self-injection with pentazocine. In his study, one of the three patients is a student in a school of health technology. Male: female ratio was 2:1. In another study, Colin et al.[4] in Virginia USA reported a case of necrotizing fasciitis and florid osteomyelitis in a Nigerian female following pentazocine injection into her distal upper extremities, for which the patient had an above wrist amputation. They noted that it was the second case of pentazocine abuse from Nigeria within 6 months of their study.

From our study, all the patients are young between the ages of 20 and 39 years. The male: female ratio is 1:4 (2:cool see [Figure 6]. The sex distribution is probably because the woman would want someone, or in this case, something to comfort them in a turbulent emotional period such as pain. Four of ten (40%) of them are health professionals (nurses to be precise). Most (60%) are of SS genotype, see [Table 1]; vaso-occlusive pain being the most common precipitating factor. This is in tandem with the study by Iheanacho et al.[12] and Olatunji et al.[13], whose patients are all sickle cell disease patients. The lower limbs were the commonest site of injections (70%) as against 60% on the upper limbs (forearm and hands being most common probably from ease of access); some injected into both upper and lower limbs. Two of them first got the drugs during pre-term labour with some relaxing effects.
Figure 6 Sex distribution.

Click here to view
Table 1 Genotype distribution

Click here to view

Abuse was sustained by retaining the original prescription, buying from the open market, new prescriptions from doctor-friends and/or over-the-counter as they were known to the dispensers. Withdrawal symptoms include pain (10%), anorexia, insomnia, restlessness.

Fifty percent of the patients presented with lymphedema with associated ulcers (5 of 10 patients) which were equally distributed between the lower limbs and upper limbs. One had necrotizing fasciitis of the legs see [Figure 7]. One (10%) had a pre-existing ulcer from road traffic accident, prior to injection abuse. They all expressed their desire to quit self-injection once pain ceases. One patient actually stopped the injections when the emotional trauma that started the abuse ceased. They were all co-managed with the mental health unit.
Figure 7 Complications.

Click here to view

They were all managed conservatively with serial surgical and chemical debridement, elevation of the affected limbs and graduated compression bandaging. Two of our patients had upper limb amputation and one died.

Conclusion

Pentazocine abuse is common amongst health professionals and SS genotype patients. It can lead to lymphedema and ulcers when injected into the tissues. Therefore, it is recommended that there should be proper legislation to restrict access or availability of pentazocine over the counter. In addition, there is a need to periodically evaluate health workers with regards to parenteral opioid abuse in order to ensure safety of patients left under their care. It is recommended that alternatives to pentazocine be used as pain relief in sickle cell anemia patients, and that stricter measures be put in place to ensure regulation of purchase outside the hospital facility.

OP you can see that if you continue death or amputation is the next thing . I would advise you switch over to marijuana the drug that heals.. its 100 times better than this path you are on. Are you an SS genotype
I nearly got addicted it took me the grace of God many warriors looking for something to cure the pain ๐Ÿ’”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by REALretep(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
nextdoorpal:
You see this drug?
Pray you don't use it ever, Pentazocine is extremely addictive, the high feeling it gives is something else n it's ability to calm one down n induce sleep is on another level. Trying to discontinue it results in one becoming very weak, losing zeal to do virtually anything, pespirating badly. All this symptoms abate when you get a shot of it. It's a very crazy addiction that i'm hooked on too, one knows the resultant consequences buh getting off it is very very difficult. My doctor friend told me of a senior registra in a Federal government hospital that was hooked on this drug too, introduced to it by his wife, sad thing is this senior medical doctor, almost a consultant died courtesy this same drug.

I've also had a very good friend's younger brother pass away, it is believed he died after injecting this drug instantly, his arm was totally swollen n rotten from the shoulder down to the fingers n had to be wrapped in bandage 24/7.
Please this is a huge cry n plea for help, medical professionals help us, prior to him coming through, believe me he's tried with all his will power n yet it's failed him. I was told o check into rehab in a federal university hospital n d cost of staying for the 3months or least 2months is very high n crazy.
Jeeezzz ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Shedrack777: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions.

1. How's that my fvcking business?
it's business to give him advice of hope

2. If he likes he should kill himself because his wife died. Who loose?
humanity lost

3. What should the parents and siblings of his wife do?
support him in every way possible

4. Did he love more than they did? should they become addicts because their sister and daughter died?
he did. reason why he was more addicted to her. he loved her too much

5. Whose hand will be amputed eventually?
nobody

6. Is it my hand?
i don't know
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Sterope(f): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
First, get your pharmacist friend and that nurse arrested after reporting them to their respective professional bodies.

Second, inform your family and friends for support.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by elipheleh(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:
It started when I lost someone dear to me, I almost ran mad, they had to call a local nurse who administered an injection to me, the thing off me, when I woke up it started again, I was given another dose, it got me so high that I don't know anything again until I slept off again.

This is how I started requesting for it, I started taking it to get over the trauma, the lady noticed I was getting addicted she refused giving me saying it's dangerous, I had to call my pharmacist friend to get regular supplies, though he didn't stop warning me but I'm already addicted taking it every 4hours, trying to stop when I started seeing the damages but I couldn't.

The fatigue that will follow is unbearable, I will end up taking it to feel okay again. I attached a picture of my hands with the damage.

I need help, I want out so that I can live my normal life but I don't know how, has anyone been there before? How did you get over it? I don't want to die from this. Please help me

OP this is demonic affliction. It has exceeded medical or behavioural addiction.

ALMOST ALL addictions are caused by demonic spirits especially where the person can no longer stop it. They are evil spirits. They tend to encourage self harm and destructive behaviours.

Let me explain.

When humans experience severe shock or fear in cases of accidents, loss of loved ones, rape, or life threatening incidents to mention but a few, humans spirit become open at that moment.

Demons take advantage of those gateways created by those moment to possess or afflict the person.

Eg. In your case, demons got hold of you at the point of the shock of your loved one.
Another example is a girl who was raped may suddenly become insane or suicidal.

Those are the results of demonic entrances.

Solution
=======
You need serious constant prayers for Jesus to intervene. Your case is a simple thing to the Lord.
Join in our online morning prayers on YouTube at 7:00 am everyday.
The name of the prayer altar is NDPPD.
Just open youtube and type "Nsppd live pastor Jerry Eze" and join every Monday, Tiesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Time is 7:00 am Nigerian time in the morning everyday mentioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Blake755: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Grupo:

Pentazocine actually causes nerve damage.

That thing is a very strong and dangerous analgesic.

I know someone who got his leg amputated because of Pentazocine addiction. But the person is a sickler.

Most people I know who get addicted to this drug are sicklers. They use it to relieve the pains from their crisis.

I am shocked that this OP isn't a stickler. I was thinking he was sickler before I opened the thread.

So, just the pain from a bereaved relative made them administer pentazocine to him. A very dangerous drug that is only given under very strict supervision. And not given more than two doses at once.

Madness.

I'm sorry for the OP sha. Because breaking pentazocine addiction is almost impossible.

That first quack nurse who administered that drug to him has ruined his life.

Sad.
Omo it took me many years to quit it was very hard of course i nearly lost my leg to leg ulcer sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Utanisco(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
This particular drugs made my former local govt chairman become a begger in da street

Stop it now

1 pack of it is 7500
That man used to buy 10 packs everyday
Abuse the drugs anyhow

Now he is a former chairman who begs anyhow in the street

Him de play bet9ja now

Lols

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:
You're now physically dependent on opioid analgesics. And that arm may be amputated if you continue.

You don't know how to give intramuscular injection and you're just injecting it directly into your skin pentazocine is only via intravenous or intramuscular route. I don't even know what to say to you.

Self medication kills.

Or he's re-using the same needle over and over.

I'm just speechless.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Alzirida(f): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:
It started when I lost someone dear to me, I almost ran mad, they had to call a local nurse who administered an injection to me, the thing off me, when I woke up it started again, I was given another dose, it got me so high that I don't know anything again until I slept off again.

This is how I started requesting for it, I started taking it to get over the trauma, the lady noticed I was getting addicted she refused giving me saying it's dangerous, I had to call my pharmacist friend to get regular supplies, though he didn't stop warning me but I'm already addicted taking it every 4hours, trying to stop when I started seeing the damages but I couldn't.

The fatigue that will follow is unbearable, I will end up taking it to feel okay again. I attached a picture of my hands with the damage.

I need help, I want out so that I can live my normal life but I don't know how, has anyone been there before? How did you get over it? I don't want to die from this. Please help me

It's difficult to stop but I'm glad u have taken the first step.

I have seen worst case of same pentazocine

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by SILVERLINES: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
phorget:
Something must kill a man so please make this your own death.
DONT QUIT!... undecided

grin

Brother u wicked
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by DrAda(f): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
A very good reason why some prescriptions should be banned from sale to the general public. The quacks supplying these drugs to you should be arrested.

What a pity

5 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Goalnaldo:
What a coincidence. A woman who constantly buy atleast 10 pentazocine injection everyday just walked into our shop as i opened this thread.

That's the thing. In a normal country you need a prescription to buy that shit.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:
Please mods help me move it to fp
for what purpose?the destiny of that young man is in his own hands,only him can decide to stop,but with that level of tissue damage and he is still using the drug I doubt if he can make that change
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by efezizi: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Its not easy but yoy need to stop by tapering down. If you don't your hand might be amputated.
Get medical attention quickly before its too late
Withdrawal symptoms will last for 1 week or so if properly managed. You can do it. Believe it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:
I intentionally took the picture while taking it so that people can know it's the true cause of the injuries

It's actually the injection I'm taking not the drugs, it's the part on my arms that I'm injecting it that turns to wounds, it starts healing when I stop taking it there but I kept going back there when I can't find any veins to inject it. I'm stopping today. I hid it by from everyone but I had to start exposing myself as the first step to get help. I have informed my friend to take me to hospital if I'm not able to manage the withdrawal symptoms
You have done well. Open up
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
People are really going through a lot of things in this world o. Nothing as good health. I just avoid anything that can make me sick. I don't drink, smoke and I eat fruit regularly and drink plenty of water everyday. At least, if anything at all will happen it will not be caused by my careless life style. Heaven help those who help themselves.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by LikeAking: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
livenija:
not everything Is spiritual get sense n leave God out of this

I know what I am saying.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Autobiography: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
U need professional help bro....

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:

As in your life dey spoil and you know how to stop it is by not succumbing to your addiction again.

Well, maybe when you kill yourself, you will be able to rest
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Don't fool yourself you cannot stop it on your own. You need to check in to a good rehab first. The journey starts from there...

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by naniawini(f): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
kalufelix:
I know a guy that has exhausted his veins with penta..na for head e dey inject am now..
what did u just say๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by gfon(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lolachef:
So,seeing your arm like this no suppose tell u say u need to stop whatsoever you're injecting in ur body sad
addiction isn't easy my dear,he can't fight it alone, that's why he's coming out for moral support...make God just help am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies / Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.