Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef (24344 Views)

AbdulHakeem: Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari In May, Sacked By Tinubu In June / The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by Asswipemod: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
DeLaRue:
How did the President sign a Bill that was materially different from what the national assembly passed.

Did the President 's SSA on National Assembly matters or whoever was responsible not scrutinise the document they presented Mr Buhari to sign

You can't blame the former President for this. No President sits down to read 15 or 20 pages of a bill before he signs. That's the job of his aids.

His advisers failed him.

But we were told that he is a voracious reader who devours many newspapers daily. No be so Garba Shehu tell us? So why couldn't he use the same acumen to at least peruse documents before signing?
Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by AntiChristian: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nigerfine3:

Do you think this kind man will not win presidency in fair election, he would. The man said he doesn't need recognition till he finishes his tenure. This is the kind we need to get us past the poor state we find ourselves

I disagree!
These are the people we need to head the ministries, the Local Governments, etc closest to the masses!
We too dey blame FG while the state Governments ,LGs and Civil servants also not okay!
Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by AntiChristian: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Asswipemod:

There you go. Making it an issue of religion. Why you people cannot divorce religion from good character and integrity is mind blowing. One guy who is a Muslim exposed what was going on and from your logic, all Muslims are like that. Is Buhari not a Muslim? All the people doing cabal in his administration, are not Muslims? All the Fulanis killing, kidnapping, raping and maiming all over, are they not Muslims? All the "bandits" from the North are also Muslims. So why interject religion into the discourse? I hate that sanctimonious, holier than thou religion!

He is a Muslim and a good one!
I just say make i appreciate am!

Just as una dey appreciate Muslims with bad qualities!
Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by Asswipemod: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

And where did I do that? What a pitiable attempt to turn the table.
Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by Asswipemod: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Appreciate him as a person
A man. Not a Muslim.
Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by AntiChristian: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Asswipemod:

Appreciate him as a person
A man. Not a Muslim.

Person wey i know as a Mallam wey dey preach to us?

He get Arabic school sef!
Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by AntiChristian: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Asswipemod:

And where did I do that? What a pitiable attempt to turn the table.

Not you in particular but every non-Muslim in General!

Boko Haram- They call them Muslims!
Bandits, Herdsmen, etc are all Muslims!

Even if it was possible they would have called IPOB Muslims too!

So we appreciate the Muslims we know that are performing!
Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by cardoctor(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Just imagine
Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by Tochi3(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Lol

That's all I need to know

Thank you Jesus
Chai grin grin

Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by Tochi3(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
BATified2023:
Buhari do us strong thing asweardown
So you don support the poo finish come get depression...now na tivnubu..if I say, retrogression loading 4 Ur live...you go kill me

1 Share

Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by AfonjaPriest: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Regardless what is contained in the NDIC act, Buhari will sign anything, even if it is his death warrant.
Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by 4hisdamself: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Your papa. Smelling thieves.
Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by BATified2023: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2023
Tochi3:
So you don support the poo finish come get depression...now na tivnubu..if I say, retrogression loading 4 Ur live...you go kill me
no need to curse an Igbo man

U know d rest
Re: Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef by Tochi3(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2023
BATified2023:
no need to curse an Igbo man

U know d rest
You don enter tribalism already sharp sharp.... I did not mention Yoruba or hausa oo.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flooded Owerri And Claims Of Photoshopped Pictures / Governor Ortom Speaks Amid Impeachment Saga, Explains Why Notice Is Null, Void / PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.