Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly (5225 Views)

What Business Can I Start Up With ₦500,000 That Can Guarantee Me ₦5000 Daily? / What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? / Chuky Ezenwa Celebrates Birthday With N2.7 Million Empowerment For Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by JamesSixtus: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Do You Know It Is Possible To Work Less And Get Paid In Dollars?

Don't be in a hurry to get started... 😁

Take a glass of wine and listen 👂

Overtime people have been finding it difficult to make money while some have been making lot of fortune from the internet.

It's not a new thing that the difference between a rich man and a poor man is INFORMATION. The second difference between a rich man and a poor man is ACTION

Now what will determine your success is if you put these two things into practice.

The world is evolving and technology is taking control of most of the things we all know, the best way to also evolve with this and not to be left behind is to follow what is going on.

In today's world, Video Creation is what almost everybody do (in one way or the other). Companies and individuals make use of Videos.

NOW it's time for you to follow what is going on and evolve with it.

This is the best time to learn VIDEO CREATION AND EDITING.

They lied to you when they told you, you must use a sophisticated gadgets if you really want to do Video Creation and Editing but it's a lie, with your smartphone, you can spend very little of your time learning this high in demand skill and then working for Foreign companies and clients and guess what, in cases like this, you're the one to choose your own pay.

Video Creation is a gold mine.

Now you've gotten the INFORMATION, what's next? Take Action. I have a video for you, yes YOU. If you really want to make fortune from the internet doing less work then send me a message here 07081812821 in this format 👇

Hello James-Sixtus, I read your post and I'm ready to learn Video Creation and Editing so I can work for High paying clients.

My name is __________

... and I'll send you the FREE VIDEO ASAP

Message me a message on Whatsapp 07081812821

Iceking1:
Good morning nairalanders, this is my first time ever of of attempting to run a business, and I intends to make 100k - 150k yearly

I currently have a start up capital of 2.2 million naira, what business can I start up with it that will guarantee me 10,000 - 13,000 naira monthly.

Your opinions will be highly appreciated, thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by bmasz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Iceking1:
Good morning nairalanders, this is my first time ever of of attempting to run a business, and I intends to make 100k - 150k yearly

I currently have a start up capital of 2.2 million naira, what business can I start up with it that will guarantee me 10,000 - 13,000 naira monthly.

Your opinions will be highly appreciated, thank you.

You can run PWAN HOMES buy 2 sell program.

PWAN is a Nigerian real estate company with 10+ years of experience doing business.

Their buy2Sell package works this way. You invest in the company with a minimum amount of 750k.

You would be given a post-dated check + interest amount.

They have two packages. One is the six months package and the other is the 1 year package.

The six months package is currently being offered at 15% interest, while the one year package is offered at 30% interest.

The beauty of this arrangement is, you don't need to go back to PWAN after the duration of your investment has elapsed.

You would just go to the bank to withdraw your money.

If you need more information.
Contact me using this number 0.7062872795
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by aycorporat(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
babamoha:

Mind you pepper has no fixed price
The price is determined by demand and supply

You are right sir.
Irrespective of the demand, the profit margin is always there
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by ghettochild(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
Food business
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by babamoha(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
aycorporat:

You are right sir.
Irrespective of the demand, the profit margin is always there
Do you also put into consideration what might happen to the goods if the vehicle carrying it develop a fault.
Doing that business is not for someone with that capital

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by abdulskulboy(m): 5:57am On Jun 14, 2023
Business3600:
Tap into mineral resources, we have them here in nigeria. U buy and resell to foreigner

How? Bro explain na, how?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by aycorporat(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2023
babamoha:

Do you also put into consideration what might happen to the goods if the vehicle carrying it develop a fault.
Doing that business is not for someone with that capital

I have been doing it for over 5 months now and to God be the glory, I haven't witnessed such and the pepper bags still get here as targeted on the specific day while sales bloom and later drop in the mid day.

As per that capital, it is more than enough to start with.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by babamoha(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2023
aycorporat:

I have been doing it for over 5 months now and to God be the glory, I haven't witnessed such and the pepper bags still get here as targeted on the specific day while sales bloom and later drop in the mid day.

As per that capital, it is more than enough to start with.
Am just trying to be positive cause I know more about it cause am inside mile 12 market

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by aycorporat(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2023
babamoha:

Am just trying to be positive cause I know more about it cause am inside mile 12 market
Nice one baba. I'm here at Elesekan Market Ibeju-Lekki. It doesn't take more than two days before 55bags of pepper clear off. A very good business but one shouldn't be in a hurry to make huge profit
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by babamoha(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2023
aycorporat:

Nice one baba. I'm here at Elesekan Market Ibeju-Lekki. It doesn't take more than two days before 55bags of pepper clear off. A very good business but one shouldn't be in a hurry to make huge profit
Yes one must not be greedy in making profit
the business is a cool business.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by mikool007(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2023
Iceking1:
I'll tell you what i did with the money i got from land sales, i used risevest, invested everything in their real estate plan got 15% of my money at the end of the year additional 30% because dollar rose, it's a dollar platform, so it's a win win for you, that's a return of close to 800k in just one year on just 2.2m investment, you literally won't lift a finger, I'll give you my referral code if you're interested,
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Iceking1(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2023
mikool007:
I'll tell you what i did with the money i got from land sales, i used risevest, invested everything in their real estate plan got 15% of my money at the end of the year additional 30% because dollar rose, it's a dollar platform, so it's a win win for you, that's a return of close to 800k in just one year on just 2.2m investment

Someone that's doing something like this told me something like this, I intended doing it immediately but then I became scared, the name of the real estate is P1 plus or P1 building I can't really remember fully, he said they will send me their form via mail, I fill it and then send the money to them in Lagos, and then I will get 30% of my money in a year time, please how genuine is this, if you guarantee me that it's really so genuine, I will do it today. Please respond please.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by mikool007(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2023
Iceking1:

12 to 15 percentage is promised but the other percentage gain depends on if dollar rate goes up which would likely happen , i don't know about any other platform but risevest is what i know and trust, i got my money within 48hours when my plan matured, I've re-invested another amount till next year
P.s all payment info is inside the app don't send your money to anyone outside the app

this is a screenshot from their app,here is my referral - risevest.com/ref/J0L06RDO

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Sambai65(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2023
aycorporat:

please how can i reach you bro?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Sunnic4sure: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Please can you guide me through this business? I will be willing to learn, if still need for me to pay, I am willing. Here is my WhatsApp number +22891064065.
I will be glad if you get back to me.

aycorporat:

A real physical business like buying bags of pepper in the North and selling them here down south in Lagos.
For instance, a bag of pepper in Kano might be 15k, with the laada, loading and all that, it might come with a cost of 17k.

a full bus can contain 55bags that is 17,000 X 55 bags = 935,000

Transport to Lagos = 300,000
935,000 + 300,000 = 1,235,000

When it gets to Lagos, a bag goes for as much as 30 - 35k most times
that is 55 X 30,000 = 1,650,000
laada on each bag of pepper is 500 naira which is 55 X 500 = 27,500
Offloading = 5,000
1,650,000 + 27,500 + 5,000 = 1,678,000

profit for just a single trip = 1,678,000 - 1,235,000 =443,000

Pepper is hot cake here. You can message me for further details.

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by aycorporat(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2023
Sambai65:
please how can i reach you bro?

You can message me on aycorporate@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by aycorporat(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2023
Sunnic4sure:
Please can you guide me through this business? I will be willing to learn, if still need for me to pay, I am willing. Here is my WhatsApp number +22891064065.
I will be glad if you get back to me.

You can reach me on aycorporate@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Business3600: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
abdulskulboy:

How? Bro explain na, how?
Browse. In nigeria we have
Lithium ore
Zinc ore
Copper
Mica
Zircon
Lead ore
We have so many mineral resources here and there are foreigners who are ready to pay you once you supply to them. I can teach you. Its actually my field

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Sambai65(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
aycorporat:

Boss please reply your mail
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by neutralmind: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Sunnic4sure: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Check your email I sent you message with our Nairaland conversation screen shots.

quote author=aycorporat post=123788054]

You can reach me on aycorporate@gmail.com [/quote]
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by aycorporat(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sunnic4sure:
Check your email I sent you message with our Nairaland conversation screen shots.

quote author=aycorporat post=123788054]

So sorry I am responding late.
I've replied
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by aycorporat(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sambai65:
Boss please reply your mail

So sorry I am responding late.
I've replied
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Bennypips(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Iwill hold you by the hand and teach you how to make 50k to 100k in profit per day by doing arbitrage, where you buy dollar at the rate of N470 or N500 per dollar and sell at black market rate of N740. With the capital you said you have l can guarantee that you will make nothing less than 50k in profit in less than 24hrs and the best part is, you will be the one generating this profit yourself after I put you through.
But the truth is I charge for it.ln the end l bet that you will thank me later for the info.lf interested chat me up on sero, eight one,five eight sero, thirty,568
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Olaxbolax100: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Business3600:

Browse. In nigeria we have
Lithium ore
Zinc ore
Copper
Mica
Zircon
Lead ore
We have so many mineral resources here and there are foreigners who are ready to pay you once you supply to them. I can teach you. Its actually my field

Are you into it and are you sure the amount stated above will be sufficient for this
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by imagrg(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Oh boy be careful oh!
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Business3600: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

Are you into it and are you sure the amount stated above will be sufficient for this
You can start small, you buy and resell to people selling to chinese. Thats what am doing. I buy to resell
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Larry1960: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
LandMann:

Your expected return monthly is small, so no need to actually start a business. Instead you can just go to any bank and open a fixed deposit with that amount. You should get a minimum of 10 percent per anum which 220k yearly or 18k monthly.

Alternatively you can go for treasury bill and still get the same range of interest, minimum of 10 percent.

The benefit with treasury bill is that your interest is paid immediately you deposit the money you want to use to buy the treasury bill.

Generally, if you factor in inflation you'd see that your ROI is not able to cover the cost of inflation.

To easily understand, let's say something you can purchase today cost 2.2 million but in one year time the cost will be 2.6 million due to inflation.

But if you fix the money in fixed deposit or treasury bill you'll get additional 220k to add to your 2,200,000 bringing the total money you have in one year time to 2,400,000.... This 2,400,000 will still be lower than the cost of purchasing that item which is 2,600,000.

So you'll have lost 400k or more to inflation if you go for the safe option 10-13k monthly....

You'll have lost 200k or more to inflation if you go for the safe option of fixed deposit or treasury bill of minimum 10 percent annually.

A better option is to invest in land... Buy land and dispose of it in one year's time... You'll get at least 20 percent appreciation if you buy in a good place. You can then repeat next year. This is not without risk though, so do your research well and buy genuine land with complete papers.

Alternatively, you can invest in public transportation... Buy a bus for someone on hire purchase... Get payment of 300-500k upfront and draw up agreement of how much you'll be paid weekly... If the person defaults two times or certain number of times you agree on then you reposes your bus without refunding any amount paid down.
This is also not without risk, so do your research well to avoid losing your money

Sorry do you know of any bank that offers 10percent on fixed deposit. I just did one high deposit savings with Access bank and it's 6percent I want something higher
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Larry1960: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
joinnow:

Why not fix it aka fix feposit.Some bank give 11% per annual which is 20k monthly

Please which bank gives 11percent
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Iceking1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Larry1960:

Sorry do you know of any bank that offers 10percent on fixed deposit. I just did one high deposit savings with Access bank and it's 6percent I want something higher

Are you able to take the money monthly or they pay you on a yearly basis?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Larry1960: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Iceking1:

Are you able to take the money monthly or they pay you on a yearly basis?

I just started last week . The lady who opened the account Said the 6percent is going to be paid monthly basis. I'm looking for something more attractive. To me 6percent is small cos if I carry that kind money do business I know how much I go make
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Olaxbolax100: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Business3600:

You can start small, you buy and resell to people selling to chinese. Thats what am doing. I buy to resell
OK...
Pls, how can I get your number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Digital Marketing Expert. / What Do You Know About MTN Quick 5 And Mega Lotto? / Why Investing In Bitcoin Is A Bad Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.