Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly (5221 Views)

What Business Can I Start Up With ₦500,000 That Can Guarantee Me ₦5000 Daily? / What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? / Chuky Ezenwa Celebrates Birthday With N2.7 Million Empowerment For Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Chigorkizz(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Business3600:
Tap into mineral resources, we have them here in nigeria. U buy and resell to foreigner
How do one get in?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by LandMann: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
yesloaded:

It's an investment program by stanbic IBTC bank

You can open the account at any branch of stanbic IBTC

You will transfer the amount you intend to invest into designated bank account details which will be given to you at the branch

Your investment start to yield the next 24hrs

You can choose 1month, 3month, 6months or 1yr investment plan, the choice is all yours

Interest will be paid directly to your bank account at the end of every chosen investment window and you can also opt for auto reinvest of interest

If you have more questions, you can get in touch with me on WhatsApp or post the question here

Is it that any amount I send to the account is automatically deducted and invested on my behalf?

That means for example if I get unexpected income I can just transfer it to the account and it will be deducted immediately and invested on my behalf?

If yes, is there a minimum amount I need to transfer to the account for this to happen?

If someone wants to pay for ny services, can I give them the account and once they pay into the account then it'll be automatically deducted and invested on my behalf?

Also, what can you say about the returns on investment from them? What is the average annual interest rate?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by gabmedia: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
This is a good business but mind you before you start you will need to join the pepper association in mile 12 market first before anything or else you will not have any profit

aycorporat:

A real physical business like buying bags of pepper in the North and selling them here down south in Lagos.
For instance, a bag of pepper in Kano might be 15k, with the laada, loading and all that, it might come with a cost of 17k.

a full bus can contain 55bags that is 17,000 X 55 bags = 935,000

Transport to Lagos = 300,000
935,000 + 300,000 = 1,235,000

When it gets to Lagos, a bag goes for as much as 30 - 35k most times
that is 55 X 30,000 = 1,650,000
laada on each bag of pepper is 500 naira which is 55 X 500 = 27,500
Offloading = 5,000
1,650,000 + 27,500 + 5,000 = 1,678,000

profit for just a single trip = 1,678,000 - 1,235,000 =443,000

Pepper is hot cake here. You can message me for further details.

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Styluss: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
10k monthly is extremely low for a 2.2m business, you need a change of ideology

Iceking1:
Good morning nairalanders, this is my first time ever of of attempting to run a business, and I intends to make 100k - 150k yearly

I currently have a start up capital of 2.2 million naira, what business can I start up with it that will guarantee me 10,000 - 13,000 naira monthly.

Your opinions will be highly appreciated, thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Iceking1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Styluss:
10k monthly is extremely low for a 2.2m business, you need a change of ideology

Sir, please do you have any idea what business that I can engage in that can fetch me more than such amount, things are getting costlier daily and inflating is eating up my money, like locusts feasting on a farmer produces.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Styluss: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
I really dont know, what can you do? are you good with business?
Iceking1:

Sir, please do you have any idea what business that I can engage in that can fetch me more than such amount, things are getting costlier daily and inflating is eating up my money, like locusts feasting on a farmer produces.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Styluss: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
And where are u located ?
Iceking1:

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by aycorporat(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
gabmedia:
This is a good business but mind you before you start you will need to join the pepper association in mile 12 market first before anything or else you will not have any profit

I don't sell at Mile 12
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Dshocker(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2023
joinnow:

Commercial bank

and online banks pay more eg renmoney aka renvault pay as high as 18% per annum

Broooo, am still waiting for your response, as regard to the commercial bank that issues 18% on interest rate!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by penrilove: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Good morning, I have a feed mill factory where I produce all kinds of bird feeds such as starter, grower, finisher layers.... I have all the machines reay but I can't really handle it alone because it is capital intensive please I need someone that can invest into it or that will partner with me. My brand is BOOST FEED, And it's very profitable

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by bigsam75: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Is Bread Baking(Bakery) not a Good business?
Or will the money not enough?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by maursatt: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Perfecto.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by igwedaniel251(m): 1:42am On Jul 18, 2023
if na me na 2 keke I go buy straight, find 2 calm and responsible men and give it to them ,their weekly Account is almost 20k , so 40k per week no bad

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by stylishwears: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2023
Reading
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by raphemmanuel(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
igwedaniel251:
if na me na 2 keke I go buy straight, find 2 calm and responsible men and give it to them ,their weekly Account is almost 20k , so 40k per week no bad
I don't think you understand this Keke business.
Beside one Keke is now 1.7million (TVS) (the last time I checked).

And it's not easy to get a cool headed rider

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Davidsol: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Iceking1:
Good morning nairalanders, this is my first time ever of of attempting to run a business, and I intends to make 100k - 150k yearly

I currently have a start up capital of 2.2 million naira, what business can I start up with it that will guarantee me 10,000 - 13,000 naira monthly.

Hello my brother...
There's always answer to your type of question from anyone, even those that are not running any business.

However, the answer to your question is soley decided by you.

What can you do as a business? The answer to this question is not easy. This is because you'll need to test your business ability to know what you can do and identify your market.

I can be of help here. No payment attached. I can refer you to a FREE TRAINING section of less than a week if you're interested?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by joinnow: 2:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Broooo, am still waiting for your response, as regard to the commercial bank that issues 18% on interest rate!!!
is it that you can't read or don't understand. if not go and read slowly again. 11% commercial bank and up to 18% others.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Dshocker(m): 3:28am On Jul 19, 2023
joinnow:

is it that you can't read or don't understand. if not go and read slowly again. 11% commercial bank and up to 18% others.

So which of the commercial bank issues the 11%?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Iceking1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Davidsol:

Hello my brother...
There's always answer to your type of question from anyone, even those that are not running any business.

However, the answer to your question is soley decided by you.

What can you do as a business? The answer to this question is not easy. This is because you'll need to test your business ability to know what you can do and identify your market.

I can be of help here. No payment attached. I can refer you to a FREE TRAINING section of less than a week if you're interested?

I'm interested sir.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by kaylenmccarty58(m): 4:34am On Jul 20, 2023
what was the margins like? and buyers gonna ask for testing result etc
Business3600:

You can start small, you buy and resell to people selling to chinese. Thats what am doing. I buy to resell
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Sabibizness: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2023
Good morning,
You might want to visit this YouTube channel, it has over 40 business idea videos. See if you will find a business to do from there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh437uzzitE

Iceking1:

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Sabibizness: 6:20am On Jul 20, 2023
More business idea ...
You can visit the channel and see if there is any business idea that might interest you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2sb2JmLR5E

Sabibizness:
Good morning,
You might want to visit this YouTube channel, it has over 40 business idea videos. See if you will find a business to do from there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh437uzzitE

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Business3600: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
kaylenmccarty58:
what was the margins like? and buyers gonna ask for testing result etc
Buyers have their personal lab. If buy at 1.4m and sell at 1.7m. 1.4mx10tons do the math. There are other expenses too
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by charlyexkid(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=Iceking1 post=123757440]Good morning nairalanders, this is my first time ever of of attempting to run a business, and I intends to make 100k - 150k yearly

Your opinions will be highly appreciated, thank you. [/quote
I want to start phone accessories with the capital of 300k please anyone with useful information on how to go about it
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Chigorkizz(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Business3600:

Buyers have their personal lab. If buy at 1.4m and sell at 1.7m. 1.4mx10tons do the math. There are other expenses too
I've got mercury for sale...are u interested? or maybe connect me with a serious buyer . looking forward to your reply.Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Business3600: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
Chigorkizz:

I've got mercury for sale...are u interested? or maybe connect me with a serious buyer . looking forward to your reply.Thanks.
Red mecury or the white one
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Chigorkizz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Business3600:

Red mecury or the white one
Red mercury.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Babypal: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
Marxist001:
Guy do CAR business, na the new Oil wey dey on ground. You will never go broke for life. You will make an average of 250 - 300k lowest per month. The car is yours, just to buy at a very cheap price or distress from direct owner and sell handsomely to buyers. I'm a living witness, it's what I do.

Is car business still profitable despite the fuel price increaments?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by xpresseeve: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Iceking1:

I have read your post many times and I am also happy with the responses I have read here. Some of them are very genuine, heartfelt and germane. I will make my own contribution here.

First of all your expectation is too small. I am sure a hard nosed negotiation with a good and solid commercial bank will yield you much more from a fixed deposit. I am sure that even you yourself know that much.

Like most other budding entrepreneurs, you probably want to invest your money yourself and draw from the excitement of seeing the business grow under your guidance and with your direct involvement and perhaps management. Of course you would also prefer to be circumspect and careful so that rather than lose your capital it would rather increase.

In going straight to the point, I would suggest that your foray into business should be slow, steady and deliberate. Your best bet would be investing in the area that you already know very well...perhaps the area that yielded the tidy sum of 2.2 Million. But where you decide to schange your thrust for whatever reason then you have to adopt a slow and careful entrance approach. First of all you should use only a fraction of that money to test the waters. There is no busines that you could not try out with a small amount of capital.

My suggestion is that you consider the Fast Moving Consumer Goods segment of the economy and invest there as a trader. Look for items that are consumed daily. Invest lightly and in small tranches. If you can stoop to sell cheap but fast moving products to Mallam kiosks in your neighbourhood as a starting point then you are in business. You can then expand to convenience stores, small supermarkets and other outlets. You will be amazed at your daily turnover and profit after being consistent for a while. the rewards are indisputable.

As schools are about to resume in September, sit down and plan well. Identify what you can sell to school tuck-shops and supply them. Just imagine what you can sell to students and get 50.00 from them on a daily basis. Truly you are on your way to quiet profitability.

Items you can consider will include but not limited to eggs, drinks, bread (my all time favourite), biscuits, snacks etc.

I hope this helps you start out on your path to becoming a consumate businessman/woman.

Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Business3600: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Chigorkizz:

Red mercury.
Drop your whatsapp contact lets discuss
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Chigorkizz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Business3600:

Drop your whatsapp contact lets discuss
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Dshocker(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2023
Westerhoffe:

PM me.

Can you kindly drop your email?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Meat Drying Business In Pictures - Business I Started With 20k / Recent Developments In The Nigerian Financial Sector / Global Energy News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.