Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi (2820 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Bade007: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2023
Don't know if I'm the only one but it just as if I don't have feelings for obi the same way I had before elections, maybe because he lost or maybe because tinubu has done more in 2 weeks these days I see my self supporting tinubu more, I'm a first time voter is it normal to loose interest in the person you voted after he or she lost??

insult from now till tomorow feelings wont come back maybe if he wins in court,but as of now nothing

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Nightwolf1: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2023
Bade007:
Don't know if I'm the only one but it just as if I don't have feelings for obi the same way I had before elections, maybe because he lost or maybe because tinubu has done more in 2 weeks these days I see my self supporting tinubu more, I'm a first time voter is it normal to loose interest in the person you voted after he or she lost??

Show us where you supported him in the past

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Darnell9(m): 7:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

leave that guy him they find likes

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2023
It’s normal for humans not wanting to associate with failure.

You have the spirit of a winner, and it naturally rebukes failure, and that’s why you prone to celebrate excellence.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by talented321: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2023
In terms of leadership you can't compare Tinubu to Obi, why people hate Tinubu and Apc that much was caused by buhari. Their is nothing obi will do nigeria except his biafra agender

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by SpatialKing(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Another propaganda
You are losing interest in someone you never had interest in

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by kcnwaigbo: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2023
I have gone through his previous posts and there is not even a single instance where he supported Peter Obi in his previous posts!! Not even a single instance.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by inoki247: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

This one for you....

https://www.nairaland.com/7341490/video-gabon-president-struggling-walk

This was when she was still buying into you people propaganda....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by inoki247: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
I have gone through his previous posts and there is not even a single instance where he supported Peter Obi in his previous posts!! Not even a single instance.

What's this then unless u want to hide your hypocrisy will someone post this and still support that same candidate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by 3verblazing(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2023
Bade007:
if atall you did, you obviously supported him for the wrong reasons. A thief steals from your father and decides to help u through school with it, I'm sure u will loose interest in ur father and praise the thief. Tinubu and his party are thieves who didn't win the election credibly.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by MightySparrow: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Bade007:

I was a supporter of Obi only because of my religious leaning. I lived in some parts of Nigeria where christians are not considered as anything. I believe in BAT in terms of performance. I new that even if Obi won the election, that being an Christian from igbo extraction, they will not allow him to rule.

The legal tussle now is a labour in futility.

To your question, I don't love Obi less but he failed to secure the staes where he won presidential election . That really shows he is just an alternative chosen by people not because of his political strength. He will need a lot of political muzzle to attain the status again.
The way Tinubu is going, and will still go. 2027 is not sure for Obi. Tinubu has been nursing an idea for the past twenty years. He had idea of what he wanted to do with government. He fought for the seat using both conventional and unconventional means.

I begin to feel for Tinubu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Guyman01: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2023
You are still opening threads on Obi because he lives rent free in your head, keep praising Tinubu as the best leader Nigeria has ever had after just 15 days in office with so many people killed by bandits with no arrests just like Buhari who was busy arresting people for wearing Biafra coloured dress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Ofunaofu: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2023
OP, you never had an interest in Peter Obi.

In fact, those who had reasons not to support Tinubu are now much more convinced that Tinubu had nothing to offer.

In two weeks, Tinubu have further depleted the income of a Nigerian worker by over 300%, moved over 180 million Nigerians into multi dimensional poverty from 130 million Nigerians before he was sworn in.

He simply achieved that by thoughtlessly removing the subsidy without any plans to cushion the effects on the common man.

Tinubu, since being sworn in have never mentioned anything about the Renewed Hope manifesto, this further give credence to the fact that the manifesto was a hurriedly put together documents with stolen childhood pictures of Donald Duke, with no clear cut plans to achieve it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Mindlog: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2023
It is like loosing interest in a lady, who never agreed to your toasting.😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2023
Bade007:
Corn man... List two things tinubu has done oga I dare you

Did tinubu remove subsidy? Did he present the bill for student loan?

What exactly has tinubu done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by kcnwaigbo: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2023
inoki247:

What's this then unless u want to hide your hypocrisy will someone post this and still support that same candidate

So this is proof of your support for Obi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by MightySparrow: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2023
talented321:
In terms of leadership you can't compare Tinubu to Obi, why people hate Tinubu and Apc that much was caused by buhari. Their is nothing obi will do nigeria except his biafra agenda

Tinubu rode on a wrong horse. That is the reason for his hatred. You can not compare Òbí with Tinubu.

He is just an emergent choice because of Buhari's failure. I don't see him surviving the intricacies of Nigerian politics for now. He is a man of the future.

I hope Tinubu would further weaken the northern political structure that will bring the other regions to equity. Obi is looking at economy only.
The problem of Nigeria is purely political which Obi cannot handle with his experience.
Tinubu is better for now.

8 Likes

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by inoki247: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

So this is proof of your support for Obi?

What proof do you want he or she should show where she goes around abusing people and bullying people and also Show an Affidavit for Supporting Obi....

You people are just hypocrite...

People eyes don dey open say the election was run with Alot of propaganda....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by limeta(f): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Bade007:

Is all abou faith which you never have
You played the part you are which is the breeze
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by kcnwaigbo: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2023
inoki247:

What proof do you want he or she should show where she goes around abusing people and bullying people and also Show an Affidavit for Supporting Obi....

You people are just hypocrite...

People eyes don dey open say the election was run with Alot of propaganda....
Oga Agbadoist chop your corn in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by vowiski(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

I was a supporter of Obi only because of my religious leaning. I lived in some parts of Nigeria where christians are not considered as anything. I believe in BAT in terms of performance. I new that even Obi wọn the election, that being an Christian man from igbo extraction, they will not allow him to rule.

The legal tussle now is a labour in futility.

To your question, I don't love Obi less but he failed to secure the staes where he won presidential election . That really shows he is just an alternative chosen by people not because of his political strength. He will need a lot of political muzzle to attain the status again.
The way Tinubu is going, and will still go. 2027 is not sure for Obi. Tinubu has been nursing an idea for the past twenty years. He had idea of what he wanted to do with government. He fought for the seat using both conventional and unconventional means.

I begin to feel for Tinubu.

He lost or he was rigged out ?

Talking without sense…

1 Like

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by inoki247: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga Agbadoist chop your corn in peace.

Enjoy your tears then....

6 Likes

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Peachy14: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2023
Much love for Obi forever.

5 Likes

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Henry22(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2023
Darnell9:

Na mumu miscreant

2 Likes

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by MightySparrow: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2023
vowiski:

He lost or he was rigged out ?

Talking without sense…

Rigging is part of the game.

You need structure to rig. Can Òbí be rigged out in Anambra? No.

He has structure there. It is funny when you stay in your cocoon and generalize issues.

He still going to be rigged out in the court.

4 Likes

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by fx45(m): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2023
Darnell9:
Useless cheap likes from demented Agbado miscreants
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by wahalawahala: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

oga create your own thread about how u can't give up on Obi instead of doing online policing , na by force make everybody dey follow am like zombie?🙄

2 Likes

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Nightwolf1: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
oga create your own thread about how u can't give up on Obi instead of doing online policing , na by force make everybody dey follow am like zombie?🙄

Keep lying to yourself. It's your pastime.
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by wahalawahala: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Keep lying to yourself. It's your pastime.
keep on Wailing cos den no support your god

2 Likes

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Nightwolf1: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
keep on Wailing cos den no support your god

Who are them? Rest abobaku. Drugs ain't good for your health 😂
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by chivic(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Bade007:

insult from now till tomorow feelings wont come back maybe if he wins in court,but as of now nothing

You are making a good point.But I will like you to know the great thing he has done in 2 weeks.The only obvious one is the "School loan stuff".If you are talking about the subsidy stuff.All the 3 presidential candidate agreed on that.Also Buhari had removed the subsidy before living .
On extension of retirement age for judges,he want to buy their love.Which is not special.
On suspending Emefiele, everyone knew it was coming because he felt Emefele worked against him.He would have scored a bigger point if he told the most senior to take over ,or the most competent who study economics to take over ,not appointing his tribes woman ,who studied Engineering to take over .
On the electricity bill signed .The process was completed by Buhari's government and the 9th assembly .He only signed which Buhari would have also signed .

If he suspends INEC chairman ,and other that those involved in electorial fraud be procecuted,Nigeria's will have your same feeling.
Though,I also feel that he will do a good job because he knows that almost 70% of Nigerians don't like him and are in the opposition .He will try to gain thier trust .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Says Lagos Has Highest Number Of Voters / Coat Of Arm Alteration / Daniel Sacks Aides For Refusing To Dump Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.