Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi (2831 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by NinjaMetahuman: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
You don't need to be a genius to know tinubu actually has provable track record and will perform better than any candidate in the last election except for his health issue.

I'm sure religious sentiment and concentrated propaganda machine of ipob people coupled with hatred for buhari and apc blinded you to love wrong a candidate.

But atleast you are begining to come to your senses.
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by emmyN(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Bade007:
Don't know if I'm the only one but it just as if I don't have feelings for obi the same way I had before elections, maybe because he lost or maybe because tinubu has done more in 2 weeks these days I see my self supporting tinubu more, I'm a first time voter is it normal to loose interest in the person you voted after he or she lost??

insult from now till tomorow feelings wont come back maybe if he wins in court,but as of now nothing

You mean you are attracted to the fact that people can no more afford basic necessities and keep their cars on the road? I think what happened is that you got caught up in ethnic chauvinism. The card played by bat and his crew in the buildup of the governorship worked perfectly well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Takes Fire Prevention, Safety Campaign To Markets / Australian Company Sabotaging Nigerian Mint / Deji Of Akure Deposed, Banished and Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.