Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi (2833 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by wahalawahala: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Who are them? Rest abobaku. Drugs ain't good for your health 😂
😂 see Obi chief abobaku , na jobless u dey run frm thread to thread dey find real or fake obedients na..also u need d rest more o .. cos 8 years too long to dey 😭, fr sake of your mental health atleast

1 Like

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Validated: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2023
Bade007:
Don't know if I'm the only one but it just as if I don't have feelings for obi the same way I had before elections, maybe because he lost or maybe because tinubu has done more in 2 weeks these days I see my self supporting tinubu more, I'm a first time voter is it normal to loose interest in the person you voted after he or she lost??

insult from now till tomorow feelings wont come back maybe if he wins in court,but as of now nothing

Pls provide evidence that you supported Obi ... you known Agbadorian
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Nightwolf1: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
😂 see Obi chief abobaku , na jobless u dey run frm thread to thread dey find real or fake obedients na..also u need d rest more o .. cos 8 years too long to dey 😭, fr sake of your mental health atleast

Talking about job, might I remind you that you are the jobless person here? A sack of shit like you on Nairaland who revel in foolishness thinks anyone who doesn't agree with the drug baron and narcotics kingpin is a low life like yourself?

You best scram before you become the fall guy for thîefnubu 😋
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by gidgiddy: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Bade007:
Don't know if I'm the only one but it just as if I don't have feelings for obi the same way I had before elections, maybe because he lost or maybe because tinubu has done more in 2 weeks these days I see my self supporting tinubu more, I'm a first time voter is it normal to loose interest in the person you voted after he or she lost??

insult from now till tomorow feelings wont come back maybe if he wins in court,but as of now nothing

What exactly has Tinubu done in two weeks?
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by OkayDaddy: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2023
Even Peter Obi himself has lost interest in Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by wahalawahala: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Talking about job, might I remind you that you are the jobless person here? A sack of shit like you on Nairaland who revel in foolishness thinks anyone who doesn't agree with the drug baron and narcotics kingpin is a low life like yourself?

You best scram before you become the fall guy for thîefnubu 😋
lol.. don't mistake me for your father ... everything u described is just a typical brain dead obedient,are u Delusional??
I repeat 8 years is too long to harbor pain .. u go just run mad🙄
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Christistruth03: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

Tinubu rode on a wrong horse. That is the reason for his hatred. You can not compare Òbí with Tinubu.

He just an emergent choice because of Buhari's failure. I don't see him surviving the intricacies of Nigerian politics for now. He is a man of the future.

I hope Tinubu would further weaken the northern political structure that will bring the other regions to equity. Obi is looking at economy only.
The problem of Nigeria is purely political which Obi cannot handle with his experience.
Tinubu is better for now.

As long as Peter Obi is supporting IPOB he is not even a man for the future

1 Like

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Nightwolf1: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
lol.. don't mistake me for your father ... I repeat 8 years is too long to harbor pain .. u go just run mad🙄

Why should I mistake a drug addict from a retardéd family for my father? A homeless sewage rat thinks itself royalty. grin grin

Pained wacko.
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Okpeke22: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2023
inoki247:

This one for you....

https://www.nairaland.com/7341490/video-gabon-president-struggling-walk

This was when she was still buying into you people propaganda....
How does this amount to supporting Obi? Show me where he asked for votes for Obi in that post.
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by wahalawahala: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Why should I mistake a drug addict from a retardéd family for my father? A homeless sewage rat thinks itself royalty. grin grin

Pained wacko.
😂 another typical Okoro delusional obedient... If you're not a zombie, you're poor , homeless blablabla..and If we check well na one dirty room for one hapless village the mugu dey chat from on a low budget chinco Android phone... U go just run mad

1 Like

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by MightySparrow: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2023
Christistruth03:

As long as Peter Obi is supporting IPOB he is not even a man for the future

My take. He and igbos should play right politics to be fully benefitiaries of Nigerian commonwealth.
Bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Nightwolf1: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
😂 another typical Okoro delusional obedient... If you're not a zombie, you're poor , homeless blablabla..and If we check well na one dirty room for one hapless village the mugu dey chat from on a low budget chinco Android phone... U go just run mad

I wasnt expecting a castrated never do well to grasp a thing. Ain't it obvious that your are naturally useless to humanity? I see how your foolishness has denigrated your thinking capacity to end up talking about phones, one room apartment, obidient and other disjointed verbiage.

It's not my fault that you were raised a pauper. Hold your oafish father responsible and do well to stick with your drug addiction. Atleast, it gives you the delusion of having everyone belonging to your debased class.

Rest in peace junkyard dog🐕.

1 Like

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by kmaster007: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2023
Jagaban is doing wonder

1 Like

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by vowiski(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

Rigging is part of the game.

You need structure to rig. Can Òbí be rigged out in Anambra? No.

He has structure there. It is funny when you stay in your cocoon and generalize issues.

He still going to be rigged out in the court.

You are not smart by half
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by wahalawahala: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

I wasnt expecting a castrated never do well to grasp a thing. Ain't it obvious that your are naturally useless to humanity? I see how your foolishness has denigrated your thinking capacity to end up talking about phones, one room apartment, obidient and other disjointed verbiage.

It's not my fault that you were raised a pauper. Hold your oafish father responsible and do well to stick with your drug addiction. Atleast, it gives you the delusion of having everyone belonging to your debased class.

Rest in peace junkyard dog🐕.
rest in peace over garbage u wasted your time typing😂
I don't need to insult u, u guys actually need love at the moment.. I read a book about blow to the ego and it talked so much about u guys (loosers) .how disappoinment leads to pain and how much it causes difficulties . It changes your blood pressure, makes u wanna throw up, makes u angry at all time, impair decision making, u go about insulting people.. sound familiar right? So I understand you're going through very difficult time.. Please just calm down bfr u run mad, trust me , u will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by MightySparrow: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2023
vowiski:

You are not smart by half

I agree with. Let's keep watching.
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Nightwolf1: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
rest in peace over garbage u wasted your time typing😂
I don't need to insult u, u guys actually need love at the moment.. I read a book about blow to the ego and it talked so much about u guys (loosers) .how disappoinment leads to pain and how much it causes difficulties . It changes your blood pressure, makes u wanna throw up, makes u angry at all time, impair decision making, u go about insulting people.. sound familiar right? So I understand you're going through very difficult time.. Please just calm down bfr u run mad, trust me , u will be fine

You don't want to insult me? Victims' mentality activated. cheesy cheesy
You have forgotten how you subconsciously dragged my father into the equation while having your memory relapsed into a coma, right?

You have been beaten in your own game. Go and read more of your fantasy books. Not my business. And hey, stay outta drugs junkie.😋
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by wahalawahala: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

You don't want to insult me? Victims' mentality activated. cheesy cheesy
You have forgotten how you subconsciously dragged my father into the equation while having your memory relapsed into a coma, right?

You have been beaten in your own game. Go and read more of your fantasy books. Not my business. And hey, stay outta drugs junkie.😋
dragged your father?? I only told u to stop being delusional... cos u are going thru hell doesn't mean others are goin Tru d same shiii... Imagine! My own game? 😂 Everybody Sabi d uncouth zombies wey dey go about insulting ppl online na🙄
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by tsdarkside(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2023
tinubu already has experience in goverment....
if you can manage a chaotic place like lagos,believe me you have experience....
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
I have gone through his previous posts and there is not even a single instance where he supported Peter Obi in his previous posts!! Not even a single instance.

Don't mind him! Pinocchio na learner for where that guy dey! grin
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2023
tsdarkside:
tinubu already has experience in goverment....
if you can manage a chaotic place like lagos,believe me you have experience....

Just like with Nigeria, even Goofy could 'manage' Lagos! Try managing states like Ekiti, Ebonyi or even Anambra and make significant improvements in their HDIs like Peter Obi did.....that's when you could claim to be a good manager of resources!

1 Like

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Nightwolf1: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
how is don't mistake me for your father an insult?? Another proof you're delusional

If you don't know it is an insult, then stick to your ignorance. Did I mention your father in any dimension before you unearthed you idiocy on my mention?🙄
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by wahalawahala: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

If you don't know it is an insult, then stick to your ignorance. Did I mention your father in any dimension before you unearthed you idiocy on my mention?🙄
ok no vex since u see it as an insult.. oya mistake me for your father.. happy now?
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by sapele914(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
I have gone through his previous posts and there is not even a single instance where he supported Peter Obi in his previous posts!! Not even a single instance.
Jobless Oblivious Obidient.
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by tsdarkside(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Just like with Nigeria, even Goofy could 'manage' Lagos! Try managing states like [b]Ekiti, Ebonyi or even Anambra [/b]and make significant improvements in their HDIs like Peter Obi did.....that's when you could claim to be a good manager of resources!

are you kiddin me....??
how many people this places have sef to compare with lagos....

lagos surpass all of them in population....
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Raskimonojendor: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
vowiski:

He lost or he was rigged out ?

Talking without sense…

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Yourprick: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin
Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by Omoawoke: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
The juju don fall comot your eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Have I Lost Interest In Obi by millionboi2: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bade007:

you are a big fool,low thing, so the only way to feel important is to come on faceless forum like this and claim what you are not.idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Senate Confirms Onuigbo’s Appointment / Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State / The Truth About Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.