Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (50764 Views)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Web2020: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

Rules like records are made to be broken
Not in a demonic way like this. Where was she when the indian lady broke the record. Na now dey break. Evil people everywhere in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
MissOpe:

Is there any written rule anywhere that says she must begin after a given period of time?

N.b Just answer my question or ignore and don't resort to insult, cos if you do, you'll definitely receive what you give......
will u keep shut.

If she wasnt yoruba, u wouldnt ve said this.
Hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by yahoodetector: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
IbileIfe:

Hilda "Dog Eater" Baseey messed up her public image.

The "Dog Eater" has just been given the award by GWR which the "Ekiti Witch" wanted to take from her.

Dammy's cooking has been in vain

Go to Twitter and verify.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by judedwriter(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
I am a yoruba guy but I can vividly say this is wrong move by Dammy. Why not wait for Baci to get the rewards she deserve before venturing into this. Has she dreamt about this idea of cockation before Baci won it? Dont ever tell me the world is large enough. We spoil things too much in Nigeria. Let's wait for GWR.

Thank God hilda has been certified by GWR.

It would have been such a controversy if she had lost it to her newest rival.

Records are made and meant to be broken by the way.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by bewla(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
I am a yoruba guy but I can vividly say this is wrong move by Dammy. Why not wait for Baci to get the rewards she deserve before venturing into this. Has she dreamt about this idea of cockation before Baci won it? Dont ever tell me the world is large enough. We spoil things too much in Nigeria. Let's wait for GWR.
i strongly follow you for this your opinion
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Wildkat02: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
oyeludef:
Dammy is just doing this for recognition, she has broken almost all the rules

On her own part she doesn’t know that oo.... she thinks she’s really getting the record straight
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by dyera(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
yahoodetector:

Dammy has toiled in vain.

Guinness World Records has just announced Hilda Baci as the record holder

The girl na mumu, she suppose wait make Guinness announce Hilda as the new record holder, then apply to Guinness to break Hilda record.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by tollyboy5(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
shonepa:
There is nothing wrong abeg, as long as GBR no get law say person must wait, before a record can be broken. Baci don archieve wetin she want....make dami seff tap from d glory.

This is common sense bro. Its very wrong. Its just like saying if there is no law for a particular type of offense so anyone who does it did right thing.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by kennie2015(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Does it matter? Records are meant to be broken, why are you guys seeing it as rivalry? instead it is an healthy competition to write names in gold, also attractive notable investors and partnership to your business. The Sky is big enough for all birds to fly
Zico5:

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Obrigardo: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nigerians are so incorrigible. Didn't she turn off the stove at certain points to do what who knows?
Because Hilda dresses like a slutt, this religious girl said she wants to do this for bigoted christians.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by yahoodetector: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
CanDaddy:

Toil in vain as per wetin happen. If she surpassed Hilda, her cooking goes for consideration and she might get the award from Hilda.

Wishful thinking!

If someone breaks a record under GWR, the next challenge doesn't come until after 1 year.

Continue whining in your imagination. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by MissOpe(f): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
will u keep shut.

If she wasnt yoruba, u wouldnt ve said this.
Hypocrite

I'm 100% hypocritical and I guess everyone is.... grin grin

If you think I'm lying ask your mother...she understands better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
Guy, get sense! Answer this question. What is the benefit of that award to Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Web2020: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
The Yoruba are setting a dangerous precedent in this country. They should be called to order. Otherwise, it will hurts them forever. Mark my words. If you like, call me Igbo. I know I am from Niger Delta. If it were Yoruba that owned oil like Niger Delta, you would have known their evil colour

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Slurity(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
oyeludef:
Dammy is just doing this for recognition, she has broken almost all the rules
Tell the rules o law maker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Tmb78(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Web2020:
If the world is large enough, why did she not get her world elsewhere? Most it be cooking. It is clear that Yoruba is the spoiler in this country. Their envy is second to none. God forbid. This is more than witchcraft
Hope you know two of your sisters are going into the same thing now

One of them calls it fry-a-thon and the other one is cook-a -thon or something funny like that😂😂
So I am waiting to see what you will say about them. Betrayer or backstabber

Your people on phoenix are calling them hardworking sha if you must know.
The news will soon reach this place I am sure

Your people's bias comments here will be sweet to read

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
MissOpe:

I'm 100% hypocritical and I guess everyone is.... grin grin
If you think I'm lying ask your mother...she understands better.
Stale!
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by DaveHarry(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yeye dey smell
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by FireUpNow(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Useless record! So Dami doesn't have any other area to break Hilda Baci's record? She is bereft of ideas, chef Hilda Baci is from the south and Dami is from the west next is for another female chef from the north to break Dani's cooking record. Arrant nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Web2020: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tmb78:
Hope you know two of your sisters are going into the same thing now

One of them calls it fry-a-thon and the other one is cook-a -thon or something funny like that😂😂
So I am waiting to see what you will say about them. Betrayer or backstabber

Your people on phoenix are calling them hardworking sha if you must know.
The news will soon reach this place I am sure

Your people's bias comments here will be sweet to read
we are not stupid. If they bring it out before one year, we will remove their pot from the gas or stove. Watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by MissOpe(f): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Stale!

Exactly.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Espelbengz(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Don't aspire to fulfill your dreams because someone did it before you!

Zico5:

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by michoim(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
You can say that again...copycats full naija
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
MissOpe:

Exactly.
now zoom off.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
See wickedness! No one want to congratulate this babe

Hmmmm, babe na me first say congratulations

Shes going to be disqualified sef...hilda that followed the rules to the latter and they still removed 7 hours from her time I think for resting a bit an extra minutes of the stated time. Dammy off gas and went to sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Tmb78(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Web2020:
will are not stupid. If they bring it out before one year, we will remove their put from the gas or stove. Watch out
Pls, could you come down to my level?
Your English is too hard to comprehend for me especially the first sentence and part of the second sentence
I didn't make a head or tail of it
Thanks in advance
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by BATified2023: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
simfrost90210:
😒😒 she didn't surpass anyth..
.., she's a bad belle.. dis type of pesin no go let rice done for fire, she go begin chop like dat😒

.., at least, give Hilda's triumph a year gap!!!
records are meant to b broken

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Lekan239(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
u no get sense. Kiddo. Go amd study for ur exam

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by simfrost90210: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
BATified2023:
records are meant to b broken

True..
But, at least, it should be respected,, haba!
The Indian wey break am before, shebi her people no see am to cook dia own, abi?
There're other things to do to break record😒
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by MissOpe(f): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
now zoom off.

After you tell your mother that I will...oponu
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Web2020: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tmb78:
Pls, could you come down to my level?
Your English is too hard to comprehend for me especially the first sentence and part of the second sentence
I didn't make a head or tail of it
Thanks in advance
. Your internet is too slow to notice that all the typo errors have been corrected.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Abagworo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dog eat dog 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls / Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.