Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Akpabio Wins Senate President Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election (53585 Views)

President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat / Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by abuhari: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2023
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Tflex01: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2023
mancoconut:

Had nothing to do with any Tinubu's so called "genius", it was only logical and expected that Akpabio would emerge as SP given the circumstance of a Muslim/Muslim ruling ticket, no dey buga over nothing, even the Northern senators largely voted for Akpabio.

Northern senators supported Akpabio because Tinubu endorsed him. That is influence and power.

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by nairalanda1(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2023
Midehi3:

He decamped to which party?

APC of course.

From PDP infact.

I personally thought he was making a big mistake back then.

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by azikiweironsi(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2023
Jagaban not be Buhari.
If it was Buhari, a carefree man who never prepared to rule Nigeria.
Now we have a President after 8 years.
PBAT you are a man.

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by wonder233: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2023
I agree with that. I worked in akwa ibom shortly after he left office, there were lots of visible changes. And the "off your mic" episode showed he was someone who wasn't afraid to say the hard truth.
MrHighSea:
This man has a beautiful career journey.
Nigeria is heading for the best.

They still sing his story in Akwa Ibom.
He is known for good leadership and defender of the common man.

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Codes151(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
The truth of the matter is that the president of Nigeria is too powerful. He gets whatever he wants. I know Akpabio will be the senate president so far he is supported by Tinubu. For those people still looking for their manhood. They are on the long run. I just pray they begin to mend fences as earlier as possible. North no dey joke when it comes to election. If you fail in the North, you have lost already.
even without....

Akpabio had been scheming for it since. Yari is just a fool to think he just came and wants to be senate president.

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by samjay2020: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2023
Another thief taking over the mantle of leadership
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by OldBeer: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
Again, Igbos have been rigged out.

Ma, go and attend to your slowpoke. Leave politics alone.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Basic123: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

North didn’t support any Yari. Yari visited Buhari and he told Yari straight not to go against party choice!

They stood with Akpabio..
Yari is very stupid!

He worked against APC.

Never attended any of TINUBU campaigns just like Orji uzor kalu!

How many votes did he get sef?

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Mercury12(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Omo Tinubu no be anybody mate grin

He always have his ways, thunder fire him grin

I don tire to dey oppose Tinubu, he always come out victorious, that man Should be studied.

Be like na for Pluto he get him own jazz.

Like this now, I don lose hope for that Court case kpatakpata. Tinubu must have his ways.

Big Respect sha

Hahahaha😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by JetStar: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
The truth of the matter is that the president of Nigeria is too powerful. He gets whatever he wants. I know Akpabio will be the senate president so far he is supported by Tinubu. For those people still looking for their manhood. They are on the long run. I just pray they begin to mend fences as earlier as possible. North no dey joke when it comes to election. If you fail in the North, you have lost already.

Haha... Jonathan failed in the north in 2011 defeating Buhari in the south while Buhari got the north. But, Jonathan triumphed and the rest is his history

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by haffaze777(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Jagaban be their mate?

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by IamV: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
Akpabio won cos he is popular... Even without tinubu endorsement Akpabio ll win... In 2011 was GEJ not there when tambuwai won speaker ahead of mukailat PDP anionted.. ? 2015 saraki won cos he was popular Amongst his colleagues too...
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by jahsharon: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2023
No news. Godswill Akpabio is God’s Will

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by EvangelistAY(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Yari 46
Akpabio 63

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by tamdun: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Okwyjesus:
North is alone with Yari.

Am glad SE is with Tinubu choice. North too like power. Tinubu will cut them into size full stop
North also voted akpabio

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by iammo(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations SP Akpabio

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Reelmii: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Omo Tinubu no be anybody mate grin

He always have his ways, thunder fire him grin

I don tire to dey oppose Tinubu, he always come out victorious, that man Should be studied.

Be like na for Pluto he get him own jazz.

Like this now, I don lose hope for that Court case kpatakpata. Tinubu must have his ways.

Big Respect sha
grin grin grin grin grin....u just made me larf hard this morning grin...the people i pity most na those INEC officials wey dey come court to say rubbish in the name of witnesses...i hope say they don see work for another palce...because after this tribunal sack letters go dey fly like kite grin

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by spencekat(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2023
Congrats to Senator Akpabio

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Greatness21(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2023
Tinubu is just favouring the South, but the North remember. Sarrki 2023
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by 9jatriot(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2023
Well, Yari is also a winner because he has also made himself known.

No publicity is a waste in marketing

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by jimbson: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2023
All these people just recycling themselves. How will this country move forward?

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by GeneralPula: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2023
Basic123:

Yari is very stupid!

He worked against APC.

Never attended any of TINUBU campaigns just like Orji uzor kalu!

How many votes did he get sense?
He had issues with Matawale and refused to let it slide! He worked against Matawale!

He didn’t attended for real? But I thought Yari actually worked for Tinubu?
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by spencekat(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2023
teeytimi:
Tinubu nah master, no be buhari the docile one
Buhari no send naa
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Offpointng: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
Again, Igbos have been rigged out.
Let them try again in 2031

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by PotatoSalad(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
You said he should go to court.
Same you don change mouth already.
Try to dey smoke weed wey you use your money buy
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by jahsharon: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Jogs1900:
Congratulations to Akpabio..
Tinubu is truly different from Buhari.
I even heard that Yari outspent Akpabio in his failed ambition.
Now, kalu can rest...Umahi is surely the new south east leader in the senate.

Kalu will definitely rest because Tinubu will bury him politically. He has betrayed twice is quick secession m. During APC Presidential primary and during Senate President el. In both instances, he queued at the back of the North against his Southern brothers. Tinubu will show him whom the boss is

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Greatness21(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Tflex01:

Northern senators supported Akpabio because Tinubu endorsed him. That is influence and power.
How's your mom my dear? 🙂
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Ellasure: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

North didn’t support any Yari. Yari visited Buhari and he told Yari straight not to go against party choice!

They stood with Akpabio..

it is definitely not north, you can see many northern states senators with akpabio insignia in the various pictures.

but people should note a fact that Zamfara elected officials always negate the norms of Nigerian circumstances. they started sharia during obasanjo time as a protest against perceived obasanjo Christianity disposition. and several other negative publicity.

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Offpointng: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2023
MrALIVE:
if it didn't matter that no 1 and 2 are Muslims,why should it matter for no 3 to be a Muslim....by the time APC is done with this country under Tinubu,you people will beg the devil to rule Nigeria.

It is you and your family that would beg the Devil to rule and be lord over your home and household. phool

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Kingosytex(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2023
sethtsadopp:
I remember when I was writing my WAEC some years back, some people think I'll fail one or two papers but I surprised them...

I failed all 🙅🙅😎

You don carry this stupidity wey una dey litter for all sports pages come Nairaland?
Wetin concern this nonsense you typed with the topic being discussed?
How old are you sef?
Teenagers still exhibiting ebullience and exuberance have taken over Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS)