Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

How I Banged My Female Lecturer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Banged My Female Lecturer (6679 Views)

How i banged a mother of two yesterday / How I Banged My New Neighbor Over Night Under My Mother’s Roof / What Doggy Style Really Means And I Banged My, Doggy Style, On My Kitchen Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Banged My Female Lecturer by efelicity: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2023
I recently secured admission into a state university in the north. And as an intelligent guy, I was noticed the first day in class. My first class was fun, the female lecturer always point at me to respond to questions.
She later asked me where I came from, my goals and all that.

Two days later, she invited me to her office where she asked me few questions. During the questioning session she was looking at me straight in the eyes while smiling in a sexual manner.

That was how we got so close and I finally got into her pants. This lecturer doesn't want to see any female student close to me. I'm truly in love with her too. I'm seriously taking it into consideration to propose to her.

Love is Sweet!❤️

2 Likes

Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Osashalom: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2023
Well done

1 Like

Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Louis8796: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lols
efelicity:
I recently secured admission into a state university in the north. And as an intelligent guy, I was noticed the first day in class. My first class was fun, the female lecturer always point at me to respond to questions.

Two days later, she invited me to her office where she asked me few questions. During the questioning session she was looking at me straight in the eyes while smiling in a sexual manner.

That was how we got so close and I finally got into her pants. This lecturer doesn't want to see any female student close to me. I'm truly in love with her too. I'm seriously taking it into consideration to propose to her.

Love is Sweet!❤️
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hahahahaha BTW! Hope say no be magnoliaa...

1 Like

Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by sonofanarchy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
No face book wey dem send you. Allow imagination finish you.

12 Likes

Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Is that why ya father sent you to school

3 Likes

Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Shal0mmy(f): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
sonofanarchy:
No face book wey dem send you. Allow imagination finish you.
chaii
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Baronthecelebri: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wahala 🤣
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Gppgn(f): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
On colos grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by tobenuel(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congrats, you are highly needed in Sweden

1 Like

Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Simeony007(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
With this your DP, do you have other lies?

4 Likes

Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by securitywatch50: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
Your name don enter the Guinness world record be that

The longest journey of a failure starts from the first step.
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by wonder233: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Fantasy of a Nigerian small boy

2 Likes

Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
What you do gain by churning out shits from your imagination?🤔
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by TakeNigeriaBack: 1:03am On Jun 14, 2023
This script no sweet. Write another one and I will support the movie.
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by kaywhy09(m): 2:20am On Jun 14, 2023
Imagination wan kiii this one cheesy
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Illegal1(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2023
Omoh.......dis 1 dn carry he yeye lie cum again
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Jakumo(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2023
efelicity:

Love is Sweet!❤️

You are a phucking stud, man. Congratulations on that timely conquest. Without question you will be awarded your duly earned A + grade for the course taught by that lecturer, along with another A ++ for your performance in Pure and Applied Advanced Nackological Studies.

2 Likes

Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Ishilove: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2023
This one don come with his stories again.

ObamaMessi, is that you?
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2023
efelicity:

Love is Sweet!❤️
Jalingo! O tun ja'leobo
Na ur rusticated letter in softcopy u hold xo, e remain make u print!

So if things sour between u n her tomorrow, what do you think? Control + P
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Jakumo(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Jalingo! O tun ja'leobo
Na ur rusticated letter in softcopy u hold xo, e remain make u print!

So if things sour between u n her tomorrow, what do you think? Control + P

So far man pikin sabi chop toto well-well, NOTHING go fiti sour lai-lai.

Nak am. Chop am. Nak am again. Chop am again.

Repeat a needed. Repeat as needed

2 Likes

Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Allisgud: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2023
U finally enter her pant
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by imagrg(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
You go get all-round First Class:

For banging and for degree.

Congratulations!
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by MechanicMike: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
efelicity:

Love is Sweet!❤️

Wot is her name again?
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by yarimo(m): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2023
Where are pictures and videos to back up your clams undecided
efelicity:

Love is Sweet!❤️
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by MechanicMike: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2023
efelicity:

Love is Sweet!❤️

angry
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by MechanicMike: 1:23am On Jun 16, 2023
efelicity:

Love is Sweet!❤️

Nigggggga STOP LYING MENNNNNNNN!!!!((no offenscce)) angry
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by vislabraye(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
efelicity:

Love is Sweet!❤️

Nah.. it doesn't happen so fast.
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
Simeony007:
With this your DP, do you have other lies?
e fit be true o ive seen more weirder
Re: How I Banged My Female Lecturer by Countyguy: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Joblessness, I nor still get Job sha

(1) (Reply)

. / Discuss ( Pic) / Photo:must See!,the Relationship Between Boys And Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.