Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives (31743 Views)

Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives / Obasa, Mojisola-Meranda Elected Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Lagos Assembly / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by deeva2: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2023
President - ACN
Vice President - ANPP
Senate President - nPDP
Speaker - CPC

My advice to small parties like Labour Party is to form a coalition with APC so that we can make a case for them in 2031

God bless APC. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by bashir247: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2023
It may not be positive to you as you wish but to me and my family, it will be positive to us.
lordimmaogidi:
Congratulations to him, though nothing positive will come out of the National Assembly. They are all rubber-stamped by the Executive arm of Government.

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
The senate president should have being a northerner and hor speaker southerner. But buhari started this trend.

What is most important is, so far only those regions that worked for Tinubu's success have been rewarded for their sacrifice. Such Justice is what we want to see to continue playing out. You don't reap from where you didn't sow.

3 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Faithfulness88: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by jahsharon: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Officially, the north is toothless in this administration!

Make we see your own tooth
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Pauladex(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Congratulations to him, though nothing positive will come out of the National Assembly. They are all rubber-stamped by the Executive arm of Government.
Be positive
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Iceberg3: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Tight
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Iceberg3: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2023
deeva2:
President - ACN
Vice President - ANPP
Senate President - nPDP
Speaker - CPC

My advice to small parties like Labour Party is to form a coalition with APC so that we can make a case for them in 2031

When they call political rascal now,you will say they are insulting somebody

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by YouandiAllofus: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Y
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Okhuadams(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2023
Mynd44:
He emerged after a voice vote by Reps-Elects of the 10th National Assembly.

Voting is still on at this point but Hon Abass has attained enough votes to become Speaker
PBAT the strategist at work

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by YouandiAllofus: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

What is most important is, so far only those regions that worked for Tinubu's success have been rewarded for their sacrifice. Such Justice is what we want to see to continue playing out. You don't reap from where you didn't sow.
You can as well say you want the country to divide along regional line!
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Patrioticman007(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Gidimolo01:
2 Hausas
2 Yorubas
1 south south
No I....

You too like heating the polity. The 1st president of Nigeria won under NCNC party, No Contribution No Chopping Party. So no wailing for the lost offices, since they never contributed.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by tbarrister(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Are you proud of your arabic name?
As you became an adult, why haven’t you changed it to a name that shows your identity?

I was given one too and as soon as I became an adult, I discarded it.
Only a slave bears the name of his master.
If arabs can’t bear a Yoruba name, why should I bear theirs?

I don’t believe they’re better than us, in fact our culture is superior to theirs in many areas.

Its your right but I do not see it as an Arabic name but rather as an Islamic name because that's the only reason I bear it. I use 3 names , one is my traditional name.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Is04970: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
sogodihno:
There is no greater politician than Tinubu in Nigeria. The good thing is; he is not just a good politician,he is also a good administrator, the last few days has proven it.

God bless jagaban and give him good health.
Amen and Amen
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Basicend: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

That is why they did not want to give him power.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Masterchef(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nothing bad in being a rubber-stamp so far you are rubber stamping the right thing.

Tinubu has again left no one in doubt about his political sagacity and Nigeria is undergoing a silent revolution.

Jagaban will prove to all that fixing Nigeria is not rocket science and only a short time will tell.

thisisit:
RUBBER STAMP OF TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Bimpe29: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Don't be despondent bro.
lordimmaogidi:

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Bovis(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
streetfabulous:

In the world of Finance, we prefer to call him PBT. cool

😉 Profit Before Tax (PBT)
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Newness2019: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
RUBBER STAMPS ALL THE WAY
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
You can as well say you want the country to divide along regional line!

That is what you have been agitating for. Something that is as easy as A,B,C if you all relocate back to your region instead of scattered in every corners of the country. Mind you, you are the one who started by saying the North has nothing. Abas is from the North as well as Barau Jibrin. Shettima too. grin

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by magzey: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
What are you trying to say?
Vice president North
Deputy Senate president North
SGF. North Central
Speaker House of Representatives North
Immediate pass president North.
Your statement did not connect. Mr grin grin
Tinubu must Dance to the tune of the North or Else 2nd Term is not for Him.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by alfarouq(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
President - Bola Tinubu 'muslim' but south. Senata president - Akpabio south. HOR Speaker - tajudeen north with yoruba root (south). Look at the above and tell yourself who's the slowpoke falling for these political manipulations.

Because his name is Tajudeen he has Yoruba roots. Do you even know that he is royal prince from Zazzau Emirate.

What away to think. One of the scion of the Dantata family also bear Tajudeen, I am sure he is a Yoruba to you.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by thisisit: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Masterchef:
Nothing bad in being a rubber-stamp so far you are rubber stamping the right thing.

Tinubu has again left no one in doubt about his political sagacity and Nigeria is undergoing a silent revolution.

Jagaban will prove to all that fixing Nigeria is not rocket science and only a short time will tell.

DEMOCRACY WITHOUT SEPERATION OF POWERS OF THE 3 ARMS OF GOVERNMENT IS WORST THAT THE WORSE MILITARY RULE.

WISHING YOU PEOPLE GOODLUCK IN YOUR KIND OF DEMOCRACY WHERE THERE'S NO CHECK AND BALANCE BUT SUPER STRATEGIST PRESIDENT.

WHERE HAS THE STRONG MEN LED AFRICA ?.. NOWHERE

BUHARI WAS A TOUGH MAN
PAUL BIYA .. HARD MAN
IDI AMIN .. HITMAN

WE ARE TIRED OF TOUGH MEN, STRATEGIC MEN ETC., WE NEED PURE DEMOCRATIC SYSTEMS THAT WORKS.

OTHERWISE, LETS START LOOKING FOR A BRIGADIER TUNDE IDIAGBON IN THE MILITARY TO REVERT US TO A REAL TOTALITARIAN SYSTEM HEADED BY PATRIOTS.

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Jogs1900: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
deeva2:
President - ACN
Vice President - ANPP
Senate President - nPDP
Speaker - CPC

Pride will not allow them to form a coalition with APC na
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by YouandiAllofus: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
alfarouq:

Because his name is Tajudeen he has Yoruba roots. Do you even know that he is royal prince from Zazzau Emirate.

What away to think. One of the scion of the Dantata family also bear Tajudeen, I am sure he is a Yoruba to you.
That's what google tells you. Even the man can't deny his yoruba blood.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by YouandiAllofus: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
magzey:

What are you trying to say?
Vice president North
Deputy Senate president North
SGF. North Central
Speaker House of Representatives North
Immediate pass president North.
Your statement did not connect. Mr grin grin
Tinubu must Dance to the tune of the North or Else 2nd Term is not for Him.
Be rest assured that his 2nd term flew out the window with this position formation. That's if he can escape from the PEPC victorious
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by YouandiAllofus: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That is what you have been agitating for. Something that is as easy as A,B,C if you all relocate back to your region instead of scattered in every corners of the country. Mind you, you are the one who started by saying the North has nothing. Abas is from the North as well as Barau Jibrin. Shettima too. grin
Nobody is going nowhere. It will shock you to know that i am more yoruba than you. grin
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Nobody is going nowhere. It will shock you to know that i am more yoruba than you. grin

One Nigeria grin. Am not even Yoruba, am Baruyo
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by YouandiAllofus: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

One Nigeria grin. Am not even Yoruba, am Baruyo
lolz... Me too, i'm uyobar
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by juman(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Not happy.
The former deputy speaker supposed to be there.
Anyway, we move on.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by juman(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
See people arguing on second term of president that just spent two weeks.

Listen well, he has to perform. If not no second term. Its not automatic.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
MrPADDY:
All these permutations, what difference will these make? Are they not coming to continue from where Buhari and his group of looters stopped?
So unfortunate we keep celebrating emergent of thieves as political office holders, while the treasury is bleeding to death.

Kindly educate us, whoelse do we have to celebrate then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Why Shell, Chevron, Other Oil Majors Are Leaving Nigeria / Wike Bestows The Highest Honors In Rivers State On Adams Oshiomhole (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.