Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives (31776 Views)

Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives / Obasa, Mojisola-Meranda Elected Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Lagos Assembly / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
lolz... Me too, i'm uyobar
cheesy
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2023
lopezoraclenet:
Voting is still on op.
Why the haste?

It is news worthy and the count already showed that with the margin of lead already established, and the number of votes yet to be counted, the leaders has already run home with the victory.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by SugarGirl44(f): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
tbarrister:

Its your right but I do not see it as an Arabic name but rather as an Islamic name because that's the only reason I bear it. I use 3 names , one is my traditional name.

It’s not about what you common slave believe dear, it is what it is.
Pardon my grammar pls but the truth is harsh.

Names like Adam, Mariam, Sofia etc are used by both arab muslims and christains, so they’re arabic names, nothing like Islamic name because they were using those names before mohamed was even born.

The essence of education is to be aware of your environment, not just swallowing what was handed over to you blindly.

If a religion needs you to change your identity and speak their language to talk to the One who created you as if your own language is inferior, then there’s a big problem, it’s no more religion but a well disguised slavery.

That’s why you guys take all your life savings and go donate it to their booming economy, while yours keep suffering, then you lick some stones and bow down to anonther black stone and clownishly call yourself alhaji. Smh.

Take a book and read today.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by tbarrister(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
SugarGirl44:

It’s not about what you common slave believe dear, it is what it is.
Pardon my grammar pls but the truth is harsh.

Names like Adam, Mariam, Sofia etc are used by both arab muslims and christains, so they’re arabic names, nothing like Islamic name because they were using those names before mohamed was even born.

The essence of education is to be aware of your environment, not just swallowing what was handed over to you blindly.

If a religion needs you to change your identity and speak their language to talk to the One who created you as if your own language is inferior, then there’s a big problem, it’s no more religion but a well disguised slavery.

That’s why you guys take all your life savings and go donate it to their booming economy, while yours keep suffering, then you lick some stones and bow down to anonther black stone and clownishly call yourself alhaji. Smh.

Take a book and read today.

Do you have a brain or you're pretending to be brainless? Did I say those names are Islamic names and not Arabic? I only said I see them to be islamic names and not Arabic because of what and who the names represent. This is about my religious belief who the hell are you to open your dirty mouth to question me?

You better learn how to approach people and seek clarification rather than acting like a pig.its you and your father and your whole generation thst are slaves

Do you think you love African culture more than me? I'm a pan africanist but we have to also understand that times have changed . maybe you should not use cars, phones , and other modern technologies since you want to be an African cave man
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by SugarGirl44(f): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
tbarrister:

Do you have a brain or you're pretending to be brainless? Did I say those names are Islamic names and not Arabic? I only said I see them to be islamic names and not Arabic because of what and who the names represent. This is about my religious belief who the hell are you to open your dirty mouth to question me?

You better learn how to approach people and seek clarification rather than acting like a pig.its you and your father and your whole generation thst are slaves

Do you think you love African culture more than me? I'm a pan africanist but we have to also understand that times have changed . maybe you should not use cars, phones , and other modern technologies since you want to be an African cave man

Seek what clarification? Lol.
I know more about your slavery religion than you.

Another self hatred talk, so being African being being a cave man to you, that’s why you need external influence to feel adequate.
Continue to wallow in your slavery but those arabs would never see you as their equals sha, hope you know that.
You would always be beneath them.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by tbarrister(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Seek what clarification? Lol.
I know more about your slavery religion than you.

Another self hatred talk, so being African being being a cave man to you, that’s why you need external influence to feel adequate.
Continue to wallow in your slavery but those arabs would never see you as their equals sha, hope you know that.
You would always be beneath them.

Just look at your cave woman mentality. I use 3 names which includes my native name, most people know me with my tribal name .I am a proud African and thats why I said the names have historic/ Islamic significance and that's why we use it .

1.if you have an English name
2. If you go to church
3. If you live under an English system of government
4. If you didn't study and write exams in your native language while at the university
5. If you use a Christian or European name
6. If you use the western technologies including the phone you use to type this
7. If you download or watch foreign movies
8. If you eat food thats not traditional
9. If your dressing is not solely native attires
10. If you've ever patronized western products as against our local products

Then you're a slave. A hypocritical wretched of the earth.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by SugarGirl44(f): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
tbarrister:

Just look at your cave woman mentality. I use 3 names which includes my native name, most people know me with my tribal name .I am a proud African and thats why I said the names have historic/ Islamic significance and that's why we use it .

1.if you have an English name
2. If you go to church
3. If you live under an English system of government
4. If you didn't study and write exams in your native language while at the university
5. If you use a Christian or European name
6. If you use the western technologies including the phone you use to type this
7. If you download or watch foreign movies
8. If you eat food thats not traditional
9. If your dressing is not solely native attires
10. If you've ever patronized western products as against our local products

Then you're a slave. A hypocritical wretched of the earth.

Mumu how do these relate to your identity?
Do the products you use define your identity like your name and culture do?
Moreover many of these inventions were carried out by blacks but self hatred and low self esteem won’t make you know that.
Olodo arab slave to and sleep.
When are you going to your masters country to lick their ass?

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by tbarrister(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Mumu how do these relate to your identity?
Do the products you use define your identity like your name and culture do?
Moreover many of these inventions were carried out by blacks but self hatred and low self esteem won’t make you know that.
Olodo arab slave to and sleep.
When are you going to your masters country to lick their ass?

Thats exactly my point. You're an illiterate . so you're practicing selective Africanism? What's culture? If culture is the way of life of a people then why do you adopt western cultures, enjoying western technologies, chasing western education, eating western food, patronizing western products, following western religion

You're just a clown. This is 2023 and the world is a global village and we are all interconnected and interrelated. If you don't like it go back to your village and be jumping from trees to tress. Ode

I've never met an olodo like you. Na to put expensive wig on an empty head you sabi. Child of a slave!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu / Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 / AIT Received N10 Billion For Damaging Documentaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.