Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

" I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) (4955 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Rexymania(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sharp guy
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Baronthecelebri: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
The oyibo lady is beautiful 😎
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Procashtips(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are out of touch will up folding events as to the bolded.

And to your question? Why didn't Pep win the Champions league at every try. Politics is a game you win some you lose some. How would you class Pep? As just being lucky?

Take it or leave it Tinubu brought Buhari to power. It was intentional so has to use him for his own good.

Tinubu has made Akpabio and Abas who they have become by the grace of God and he will use them for the betterment of this great Nation.

Why did Tinubu not make Ribadu president?
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oshibajo and clean pictures grin
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by lecowas: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When they are defeated and put to shame they start making this kind of comments. grin

Success is sweet. So sweet!

Stop behaving like an unreasonable nattering nitwit, everyone has got the right to support their candidates, most of the people who were supporting Baba Yemi later supported BAT. All we wanted is a progressive Nigeria. Go and verify
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
lecowas:

Stop behaving like an unreasonable nattering nitwit, everyone has got the right to support their candidates, most of the people who were supporting Baba Yemi later supported BAT. All we wanted is a progressive Nigeria. Go and verify

Lol grin. Funny dude. cheesy

1 Like

Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by merit455(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When they are defeated and put to shame they start making this kind of comments. grin

Success is sweet. So sweet!
Who did you defeat,and who did you put to shame. Who are you
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by Intrepid01(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
My guy still dey nurse presidential ambition, should they send for him like the last time.😃😀
Re: " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos) by youngrichnigga: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Who ask am question, the most disappointing of them all...You're now like a rat chased out of its owl, nowhere to hide right now. Just lobby for an international appointment and stay away because you know why undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nnpc to Increase Pump Price Of Pms (fuel) Again!! . / Dangote Plan To Replicate Tinubu Colonisation Of Lagos State / It Seems Udom Is Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.