Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives (28008 Views)

Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives / Godswill Akpabio Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (Picture) / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by fixitbyjal(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Stiv19cuff:
After tracking how can I get the phoneback, through policeor what

Yeah we work with security agents that will arrest the culprit
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Yomit71(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
seanfer:
The LP Rep-Members also voted for Abbas. And their supporters here were telling us that they will perform upset at the inauguration.
They don't have sense wink shocked

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Kennyking1234: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Get the culprit ARRESTED
He will be made to dance to the tune
And pay whatever was Lost or even pay for the phone or even retrieve the phone

I work with security agents
ok would reach out.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by ajani1978(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
gosmoney:
u are finished not we

Yes. He's finished not we

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Chenu60: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
VIDEO: Watch Moment Reps Member Caused Stir In House While Voting For Speaker, Tajudeen Abass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTzE_zZnM4
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by manduwem(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
fixitbyjal:
I TRACK LOST or STOLEN devices
A trial will convince you
Can I have your contact please
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by timiade446(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
meditator:
Relocate to your country, Biafra, if e pain u

Nigeria is my country

Una go just open mouth like an overfed she goat
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Successlane: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
gare:

They will all decamp to APC very soon, the Oppositions had the numbers to get their own speaker, why should they allow APC become speaker. if they they had agreed among themselves PDP/LP/SDP/APGA and the other had more numbers compared to APC HOR candidates.It clearly theres nothing good that would still come out from this administration, because they want to have their way be it good or bad, and from experience from previous administration it would be bad.

OK lets wait for the ministers.

That clause is the main obstacle.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Segzy19: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
Even LP votes for APC and Tinubu's candidate...

Lobatan! Wetin come remain.....
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by gare(f): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Successlane:

That clause is the main obstacle.

Don't mind them they messed up, at least we would have had a HOR leadership from another party. shared among themselves
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by BeehiveDS(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please whatsApp me, 08103390860
fixitbyjal:
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Peacecore: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
chucks185:
why should i give a f,ck , as if they care the people
You for give more than a Bleep if to say another Saraki happen, no dey lie angry
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Peacecore: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
gare:

They will all decamp to APC very soon, the Oppositions had the numbers to get their own speaker, why should they allow APC become speaker. if they they had agreed among themselves PDP/LP/SDP/APGA and the other had more numbers compared to APC HOR candidates.It clearly theres nothing good that would still come out from this administration, because they want to have their way be it good or bad, and from experience from previous administration it would be bad.

OK lets wait for the ministers.
Always think before you talk. LP is still an opposition to PDP n vice versa. Who will agree between the two to produce what and why? Don't be blindfolded by hate, eveb in US ruling party and most time the majority in the house produces the leaders.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Peacecore: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
He's just trying to please him. The issue is not really fear. These guys know that if they don't vote for APC, they risk losing share of anything. The way the house votes went will already tell you that APC was afraid of losing and introduced open-ballot system to play mind games, then they still over did the behind the scenes mobilization.
Which one is open ballot?
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by ubandawaki: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
fixitbyjal:
please I need your number. I lost my phone today.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Horpeyemme(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Drop ur contact
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by obontami: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Iceberg3:

Go and pay ya rent to ya igbo landlord

I don't live in alaigbo na. grin

Wetin this one dey talk.🤣🤣🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Iceberg3: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
obontami:

I don't live in alaigbo na. grin

Wetin this one dey talk.
Of course you don't live in alaigbo nah,they don't mine heads and skulls there so you will be jobless

🤣🤣 grin grin

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by FuckOsuPigs: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
akpaulite:
So you mean LP representatives voted this Tinubu's puppet. We're finished

Yes, all Pitoobi supporters don finish. We tell Una nah.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by JohnBullMySon: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Peacecore:
Which one is open ballot?
House of reps did an open ballot where you had to declare your candidate.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by chucks185: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Peacecore:
You for give more than a Bleep if to say another Saraki happen, no dey lie angry

you seem deluded to reason like that
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Nevaaada(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pls send me an email

chido_acc@yahoo.com

I need you to help track my phone.

fixitbyjal:
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by balingaonline(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Are we paying after the work is successful or before the work?
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Peacecore: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
chucks185:
you seem deluded to reason like that
No dey pretend oga. Those wey no give a Bleep dey Romance session angry
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Peacecore: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
House of reps did an open ballot where you had to declare your candidate.
Okay
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by surgical: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Elluppees voted for President Bola Tinubu's Candidates
infact I was surprised and they are deceiving themselves that they are in court
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by gare(f): 3:17am On Jun 14, 2023
Peacecore:
Always think before you talk. LP is still an opposition to PDP n vice versa. Who will agree between the two to produce what and why? Don't be blindfolded by hate, eveb in US ruling party and most time the majority in the house produces the leaders.

You that think before you talk it's good for you, so you tell me how would they produce the minority leader in the house they would still come together to do that, why not project that leader for speakership position, Mr thinker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) / See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele / Ten Things I Would Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.