Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 (18125 Views)

Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price / One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by wahalaO(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2023
gentlegenius:

For some of you broke ass guys who are busy condemning Itel phones here, what do you think you are enjoying with your Samsung, HTC, and iphones that itel users are missing? You think those flagship phones you admire doesn't get spoiled, or they last longer than Itel phones? Do you know that Itel, techno, infinix and the rest of the phones you call chinko are outselling every other brands in Africa? The reason for this is not just the cheap price... My friend bought an Itel smartphone since 2016, and he's still using it now. The only he changed in that phone is charging port. Battery and every other features are still working well.
Some of you will be forming so much in this country, even with the hardship you are facing, you will condemn every cheap product you see, spend the money you don't have to buy expensive stuffs, then suffer in silence if it doesn't last for you... Meanwhile, the person that bought the cheap one is still enjoying his money.
We are Africans... Cheap phones were made for us for a reason. Drop your pride and embrace it. Someone in China saw your problem of Power and fuel, then decided to make a long lasting battery phone for you at a good price yet you are condemning it. Those flagship phones you admire always come with 2500mah battery because they were made for countries that have steady light.
You don't have light here, neither can you afford to buy fuel and oil to run generator, yet you are busy forming and condemning something that was sent to salvage your situation.
If you won't use it, STFU! Let others use it.

Shani you go buy this kain phone give person wey you like? As you get sense reach? Waste 59k on crap wey no even fit contest with other entry-level phones, and you get mind mention flagships... I'll not blame you, but the poverty you were born into.
Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by wahalaO(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2023
KennethEnyi:

It’s because you cannot afford Apple products that’s why you hate it

I'll never use an iPhone as a developer, I cannot put restrictions on myself and the apps I can have on my phone because I want to “belong”.
Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by wahalaO(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2023
KennethEnyi:

iOS is far superior to Android the apps are atrillion times better...

Will you keep quiet? With your mouth like “attrillion” when na eight years ago iPhone you dey hold for your hand angry
Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by wahalaO(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2023
HateBigots:

Stfu 🤡... You ask of my previous experience with itel before jumping to conclusions?
Leave all these marketers... After using Itel, Techno and Infinity devices, I swear say I'll never waste my money on trashsion

1 Like

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by KennethEnyi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
wahalaO:

I'll never use an iPhone as a developer, I cannot put restrictions on myself and the apps I can have on my phone because I want to “belong”.

Beliong to what?!
Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by wahalaO(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Beliong to what?!

The social group of iPhone users in the society, of course? Or are you still living in denial?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Solve Google Maps Not Working After Symbian Belle Update. / New Multiplayer Mobile Whot! Game For Java Phones! / Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.