Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B (2372 Views)

OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Last I checked, social media is meant for even for those in need of help. Look around at the number of help posts on nairaland to help you realize your chirp against social media is vain in this. lipsrsealed

So I have to drag the name of someone who has been helping before.

Just because he failed with his promise, social media should be the best option to drag him?
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by ProfGday(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Those who was saying those guys did badly don't know what it means to be stranded in a strange land without source of living...Cyprus at that!

May be you should try and call your uncle living in Ikorodu during raining season and make the man no pick ur call on time and see whether rain no go push you inside lagoon before abi canal? Before u understand wetin those guys have passed through in Cyprus.

But why did those guys chosed Cyprus of all places...Ghana not to talk of South Africa better pass that shithole times 1000.

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
■ So I have to drag the name of someone who has been helping before. Just because he failed with his promise, social media should be the best option to drag him?
It is unfortunate but the man promised and failed them and in of all places, Cyprus, a place where there are literally no jobs for them if they decided to go it on their own. undecided
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is unfortunate but the man promised and failed them and in of all places, Cyprus, a place where there are literally no jobs for them if they decided to go it on their own. undecided

I sincerely feel their pain, how they went about it, is what i detest.

If you put yourself in that man’s shoes and try to imagine how you will feel, you might see from a different angle.
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by ednut1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Not everything needs to be aired on social media!

The boys shouldn’t have taken to social media!

Even if their statement was true, they still should be grateful for the opportunity that comes with exposure and limitless opportunities.

which limitless opportunity There is not work in cyprus for students and their visa will be cancelled after dropping out. Their only realistic options are to do yahoo. Na life be that

2 Likes

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by ednut1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

And social media was the best way to do that?

social media people can do go fund me for them to be able to attend the school. A pastor cursing someone. What a useless pastor. Saying they can never achieve anything in life. They can never buy land bla bla. Just watch as people will come to help them

3 Likes

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
■ I sincerely feel their pain, how they went about it, is what i detest. If you put yourself in that man’s shoes and try to imagine how you will feel, you might see from a different angle.
Putting myself in the man's shoes, all I see is a silly mistake made and it is attempting to carry more than I can chew only in the end leading to 2 people being stranded in a country like Cyprus where there are literally no opportunities for growth outside of the schools for foreign students. undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
ednut1:
social media people can do go fund me for them to be able to attend the school. A pastor cursing someone. What a useless pastor. Saying they can never achieve anything in life. They can never buy land bla bla. Just watch as people will come to help them

The pastor was damn for those curses. I am not supporting the pastor for cursing for them. My point is that, those boys could have addressed issues better.

Even though it’s a common things now, social media is not the best place to address issues.

I made a point and will repeat again, you cannot promise to feed me for a week and later to just do for only 2 days. In all, one must always learn to appreciate that little. Does it warrant me to go to social media and call you out for failing to fulfil your promise?

Should we just conclude that the pastor just shows to ignore them? Probably had the funds and just chose not to fund them.

In all, social media is not a place to address such issues
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
ednut1:
which limitless opportunity There is not work in cyprus for students and their visa will be cancelled after dropping out. Their only realistic options are to do yahoo. Na life be that

I know Cyprus is very bad, but the opportunity they have to move on from there is something some people are craving for in Nigeria.

There is definitely a way out from there! They are Nigerians, No where is locked. Finland is just about 3000km from them, where tuition is free.

Instead of complaining, if they critically think, there is always a way out.

Not coming online to drag your former helper because he couldn’t fulfill his promise. It’s bad!

That stage they are now, some people will pay for it! Look at guys risking their lives through the Sahara. Do you think they will do if they see someone to drop them in same Cyprus

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by RipMorosini: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Not everything is as it seems, for the most part people like this pastor have abused the privilege given to him by his dumb followers. I think it’s high time we call this people to order. If you want to do good, do it to the fullest and not have baked favor.

As we can see Christianity is all about the money. The whole stuff is all about empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2023
RipMorosini:
Not everything is as it seems, for the most part people like this pastor have abused the privilege given to him by his dumb followers. I think it’s high time we call this people to order. If you want to do good, do it to the fullest and not have baked favor.

As we can see Christianity is all about the money. The whole stuff is all about empowerment.

I don’t do religion and only trying to be considerate. I go against religion on this forum.

Sometimes, you could start something that you never foresaw you won’t finish.

My point has always beeen to show appreciation to who has once helped. Irrespective of whatever happens, you must still be grateful.

Bringing the man and his church to social media was not worth it
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by lilyheaven: 12:25am On Jun 14, 2023
I remember vividly, there was a time they were asked to relocate to African university, because the church wasn’t buoyant again to sponsor their education abroad, but many of them refused, why are they complaining now... I thought they had a plane B, and that’s the reason they refused to come back.
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:31am On Jun 14, 2023
lilyheaven:
I remember vividly, there was a time they were asked to relocate to African university, because the church wasn’t buoyant again to sponsor their education abroad, but many of them refused, why are they complaining now... I thought they had a plane B, and that’s the reason they refused to come back.

How true is this? Are you sure they have been offered such option?

I am just trying to have a better insight of the case.

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Jun 14, 2023
lilyheaven:
How many of them were asked this? Do you have any reference to this event you claim? undecided
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by lilyheaven: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2023
RipMorosini:

The news was here in Nairaland, where the pastor asked them to relocate back home or any African university and complete their education, because the church was having fund issues.
But a lot of them refused, even Nairalanders encouraged them to stay back.
I believe, they thought bringing it to social media, will push those that encouraged them to stay back, to contribute funds for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m sure some of them are here.
Let their Nairaland brothers, that insulted the pastor, contribute money for them.

3 Likes

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Jun 14, 2023
lilyheaven:
■ The news was here in Nairaland, where the pastor asked them to relocate back home or any African university and complete their education, because the church was having fund issues. But a lot of them refused, even Nairalanders encouraged them to stay back. I believe, they thought bringing it to social media, will push those that encouraged them to stay back, to contribute funds for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m sure some of them are here. Let their Nairaland brothers, that insulted the pastor, contribute money for them.
Are you somehow referring to any of the following topics on Nairaland

Posted May 12th(4 weeks ago) - https://www.nairaland.com/7687198/opm-withdraw-beneficiaries-overseas-scholarship#123100564

Posted April 18th(just less than 8 weeks ago) - https://www.nairaland.com/7657935/opm-suspends-all-humanitarian-activities#122599281
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:09am On Jun 14, 2023
lilyheaven:

The news was here in Nairaland, where the pastor asked them to relocate back home or any African university and complete their education, because the church was having fund issues.
I believe, they thought bringing it to social media, will push those that encouraged them to stay back, to contribute funds for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let their Nairaland brothers, that insulted the pastor, contribute money for them.

Thanks for the insight!

And some are here still blaming their helper.

Why some people have chosen never to tender help.

Just imagine, even after being offered alternative, they still had the effrontery to bring it to social media?

Smh…..
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Monzze: 2:03am On Jun 14, 2023
For those insulting the guys for bringing it out, it's obvious that's the only way they can call out for help cos they stranded.

M.O.G no even chill, just dey rush Dem with curse.

why e go start wetin e No fit finish 😹
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:11am On Jun 14, 2023
Monzze:
For those insulting the guys for bringing it out, it's obvious that's the only way they can call out for help cos they stranded.

M.O.G no even chill, just dey rush Dem with curse.

why e go start wetin e No fit finish 😹

Stop mocking helper!

I just got to know that the church communicates with them about lack of funds and told them to relocate back to Nigeria or any African country which they refused.

Now you said Social media was the only option? Where do we put emails and sms? Did they establish communication with their sponsor? If they did, why didn’t they share the thread? Cos the church would have advised them to return and continue locally.

With the few informations I have gathered on this issue, those boys are just ungrateful, and why some people don’t render help.

The pastor has a fault too, he has no right to curse anybody, he is not God.
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Monzze: 2:26am On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

The pastor has a fault too, he has no right to curse anybody, he is not God.

I think this paragraph is in agreement with my write-up
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by ednut1(m): 2:43am On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I know Cyprus is very bad, but the opportunity they have to move on from there is something some people are craving for in Nigeria.

There is definitely a way out from there! They are Nigerians, No where is locked. Finland is just about 3000km from them, where tuition is free.

Not coming online to drag your former helper because he couldn’t fulfill his promise. It’s bad!

That stage they are now, some people will pay for it! Look at guys risking their lives through the Sahara. Do you think they will do if they see someone to drop them in same Cyprus

tuition free but you must show proof of funds. Where will they see 6k Euros Their visa record don spoil too. No sane country will give you visa when they see you dropped out and didn’t return to your home country. The pastor is a wicked person for leading them there as they never asked for it.

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:54am On Jun 14, 2023
ednut1:
tuition free but you must show proof of funds. Where will they see 6k Euros Their visa record don spoil too. No sane country will give you visa when they see you dropped out and didn’t return to your home country. The pastor is a wicked person for leading them there as they never asked for it.

But he gave them option to return and study in Nigeria or any university in Nigeria?

Someone said the topic even graced first page and people were advising them to stay back!

Don’t insult a helper. Even when he cannot render help again, it doesn’t make him bad. Do you know his pains?

Please! Put yourself in the pastor shoes!

You promised to serve me free tive and chicken for a week because I am hungry, and in Thursday, you started serving beans. Does that make you bad? Shouldn’t I consider the days your served rice and chicken?

Those boys are ungrateful! I became furious when I learnt that, they had been offered alternatives!

Please tell me, what did the pastor do wrong? That his revenue couldn’t fund his charity anymore?

Let’s discuss please!
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Acidosis(m): 2:54am On Jun 14, 2023
Oga, you made a promise and failed to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Major7: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2023
They were not sent away from their previous place of work for nothing,bunch of lazy kids who get a shot at greatness but went there to start taking pics and looking fresh instead of hustling. Perfect examples of lazy youths
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Major7: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2023
Acidosis:

Oga, you made a promise and failed to deliver.

Who you help?
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by ednut1(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

But he gave them option to return and study in Nigeria or any university in Nigeria?

Someone said the topic even graced first page and people were advising them to stay back!

Don’t insult a helper. Even when he cannot render help again, it doesn’t make him bad. Do you know his pains?

Please! Put yourself in the pastor shoes!

You promised to serve me free tive and chicken for a week because I am hungry, and in Thursday, you started serving beans. Does that make you bad? Shouldn’t I consider the days your served rice and chicken?

Those boys are ungrateful! I became furious when I learnt that, they had been offered alternatives!

Please tell me, what did the pastor do wrong? That his revenue couldn’t fund his charity anymore?

Let’s discuss please!
if you check their page there are more victims of this pastor. He jumps on trending cases just to market his church. He also brought the parents of Deborah who burnt to live in Port Harcourt. He is a 419 and a wicked person. You can’t affect scholarship but you are offering different people just to attract members to your church. Tufiakwa
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtceWMUtc1r/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

On another note the boys behaviour and conduct in cyprus was shitty. The pierced ears, smoked igbo, hung around yahoo boys and club guys, showed fake life online

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by 1Sharon(f): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They were promised scholarships which they didn't receive after getting there. What part makes them entitled? undecided

It's not cool to bring it to social media to embarrass the man.

But the pastor too shouldn't have started what he can't finish.
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by 1Sharon(f): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2023
lilyheaven:

If this is the case, then I don't blame the pastor at all. If you have a link pls share

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
1Sharon:
■ It's not cool to bring it to social media to embarrass the man. But the pastor too shouldn't have started what he can't finish.
They are stranded after the man stopped responding to their messages, and they are probably looking at homelessness too. What other option is available to them? undecided
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by zinaunreal(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

3000 km na here? Do you know how far that is? Besides where is the money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Methuselah Achieve Anything Other Than Living For 969 Years? / Atheistic Satanism! / Hon.patrick Obionhagbon Xmas Greetings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.