Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Hon.patrick Obionhagbon Xmas Greetings. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hon.patrick Obionhagbon Xmas Greetings. (2367 Views)

Durga Puja Whatsapp Messages Wishes Pictures Cards Greetings 2015 / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon.patrick Obionhagbon Xmas Greetings. by Tomiwatosin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Once again, I feel privileged and blessed to leverage on this lacuna of celestial opportunity and imprematur to celebrate with you in this splendiferous yuletide season of razzmatazz and adagio of hedonism. May you be endowed with a cornucopia of His grace and avalanche of blessings from the suzerainty of the greater beyond to perpetually experience this moment of proscenium of joie de vivre in many more decades to unfold. Merry christmas. #tommysticks
Re: Hon.patrick Obionhagbon Xmas Greetings. by Ranchhoddas: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas to you too Igodomigodo.I hope you did justice to some species of ornithological higi-haga.
Re: Hon.patrick Obionhagbon Xmas Greetings. by Truth24(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas our English comedian
Re: Hon.patrick Obionhagbon Xmas Greetings. by checkdate(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tomiwatosin:

Once again, I feel privileged and blessed to leverage on this lacuna of celestial opportunity and imprematur to celebrate with you in this splendiferous yuletide season of razzmatazz and adagio of hedonism. May you be endowed with a cornucopia of His grace and avalanche of blessings from the suzerainty of the greater beyond to perpetually experience this moment of proscenium of joie de vivre in many more decades to unfold. Merry christmas. #tommysticks
I WILL ONLY ACCEPT THIS KIND OF XMAS GREETING IF IT WAS MADE IN VERNACULAR OR OUR MOST CHERISHED WORRI TYPE OF ENGLISH OR BETTER STILL PLAIN SIMPLE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 24 September, 2017 / Christianity Is Not A Religion! / ISLAM Section Becomes A No Go For Christians And Atheists , WHY ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.