Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President (52892 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / ”The Plan Is To Install Akpabio As Senate President & Impeach Saraki”- Ben Bruce / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Chibuezem(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

GEJ wasn't the greatest moment. He focused on the North. He barely build something reasonable in the south.

Same way Amaechi focused in the North hoping to win their votes for a presidential election.

I believe this time will be a better time for the South.
You believe
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Kennyking1234: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

S/S was never part of the Biafra.

Nnamdi Kanu decided to include those states to seek their support.
tell me about Philip Effoing.

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by kokoA(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2023
E sweet am... grin Kai. Power sweet pass pussy.. Ojir Uzo Kalu go wan die.. grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by WesternPanzer: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

GEJ wasn't the greatest moment. He focused on the North. He barely build something reasonable in the south.

Same way Amaechi focused in the North hoping to win their votes for a presidential election.

You are not getting the drift of what he is asking you.

GEJ was president which was the highest a south Southerner can achieve as at then. What did he do with so much enormous powers?

If he couldn't do much due to the type of system animals run in Nigeria, what makes you this one will do anything? 8 years is not far sha.

Am not insulting you but this here is why most of us left Nigeria forever.

Nigeria has the highest concentration of iddiots anywhere on planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Thryphosa(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2023
Normal normal Akpabio na jovial somebody.
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by TheOldGods: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
obailala:
Where are you from?... I've never heard a person from the SS make this statement before.
in my all tears of studying geographical terrains, there is nothing on this earth like south South. It's either South East or south West. Nothing like South north, South South. The south South is South East.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by TheOldGods: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

Perhaps it's South-Nothing.
South East
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Risingblue008(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
APC is nothing both a fang of thieves

Someone that ought to be in prison for a
50billion naira fruad and u pple are happy such person is ur S.P,
sorry no good for oyibo language
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by miqos02(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ekeIHNgnVs

The moment Godswill Akpabio expressed his excitement while he performed his first duty as the Senate President.
you spent 36 seconds explaining the content of a 60 second video. Na wah.
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by MorataFC: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
okomile:
Power sweet nah
grin grin
It will be my turn soonest

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Alhari(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Contact my WhatsApp 08136228143
fixitbyjal:
May Tinubus administration favour us Amen

Contact Me for tracking of Lost or stolen device

A trial will CONVINCE you
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by theamazonguru(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

Sorry to say but this is just my opinion.

Amaechi was simply foolish and stupid.
He had all the time and power to attract good things to his region while he held sway as minister of transportation he didn't do so.
He rather wasted his efforts on the North, banking on reciprocity to gain favor from them, forgetting how he betrayed his own southern brother for a Northerner, does he think the North would ever trust such a man? Northerners do not betray themselves they rather cover up.

Now he (Amaechi) has rendered himself politically useless. He is not even aligned to PBAT.
He sent himself to political oblivion.

He should just go and enjoy his political loots quietly while attention is no longer on him.
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by ComptonGee: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
incandescentena:

Isn't Goodluck Jonathans presidency the biggest moment of the South south? What can be bigger than that na?

...deception is like 5&6 with these people
Mumu you sha wan write something. Na by force you comment He said "ONE OF THE" and not the brainless interpretation you gave it. He never said it's the biggest moment. Try and learn how to understand English
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Alhari(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
[You are not a student of geography, u need to go and study cardinal points. quote author=TheOldGods post=123787041]there is nothing like south South [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by ConfidentialDoc: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
New cookie jar

Same old fingers.
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by MorataFC: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
incandescentena:

Isn't Goodluck Jonathans presidency the biggest moment of the South south? What can be bigger than that na?

The OP said: one of the biggest moment of the south-south, not the biggest.
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Onewazobia(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
UptownVibes:
Chief,rubber or iron stamp o,power sweet grin. This is Nigerian politics, and corruption will always be part of it.

Plain truth

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by DoTheNeedful: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
TheOldGods:
in my all tears of studying geographical terrains, there is nothing on this earth like south South. It's either South East or south West. Nothing like South north, South South. The south South is South East.

What about Middle East or Mid West? The United States have those kinds of geographical distinctions too. Qualifications like South-South are meant for distinction. I understand where you are coming from. Most people I have met that dislike the "South-south" distinction are Igbos who believe the distinction is a way to divide the old Eastern region. I think that kind of thinking is disingenuous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by sholla20(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Akpabio my man 😍 😍 😍

Anyway, I'm a Lagos -Based Photographer. I shoot Portraits, Events, Editorial and Lifestyle

If you Need A Creative Photographer for A Project/Event, Reach Out Here.

Instagram.com/pearlstudiong
WhatsApp 08134556637
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by kokorokoman: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
incandescentena:

the lack of proper understanding of english is one of the biggest problems we have in naija.
dude said, ''one of'' , how is that too hard to understand?
make we kukuma adopt pidgin as our official language for this naija sef.
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by yipata: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
ur number bro

fixitbyjal:
May Tinubus administration favour us Amen

Contact Me for tracking of Lost or stolen device

A trial will CONVINCE you
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Yomit71(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
incandescentena:

He said 'one of the biggest'
You lack comprehension.
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by ikpumbe(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Them right now.

How do you sleep with this kind of life.
Are you sure you will live long

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Akharmony: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
One smart move was him quickly exiting PDP. Maybe on diviner gave him a mesage
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Neyoyo(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
incandescentena:

He said one of the biggest moments, not the biggest moment. What is the deception there?
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by oluwalonprovide(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2023

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Uptheante(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Them right now.
Why will they cry?
I thought he married one of their sisters? grin
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by medube(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
incandescentena:

Read to understand; he said "one of the biggest", where did you get the biggest from?
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Morphinne: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
incandescentena:

Go school una no go gree. Read his comment again and you will notice that he purposely said “ONE of the biggest moments” emphasis on “one and the “s” in moments”
Even away from that, what did you gain (personally) from GEJ’s leadership and regime?
Ipob miscreant🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo / Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.