Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings (35586 Views)

CNG For Domestic Use / LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale / I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Kion: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
I too like my life
I no fit try am
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by denzel231: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Obedibombedi:

Way back 2016, i ran same set up on my generator.
It was a ticking time bomb.

lol the thing nearly explode or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by blowjohn(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Even if u give me the gas generator or whatever for free, I'll dash u back and add money to it.

Gas na ur mate?
Be like u want to turn to burn victim

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by blowjohn(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
ikeno:
My issue is that how safe is it to use.

Oga it is as safe as. Burnt suya.

U get the gist?

Run for ur life.

Gas no be ur mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by blowjohn(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Offpoint1:
If I blow up my house will you pay for damages?

If u blow up ur house, how do u collect the payment for damages abi no no go blow up in the blow-up?

Dey play.

Better run for ur life.

This op no get conscience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Lazyreporta(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Sponsored Post

You do advert, I chat you up, you no reply till now on whatsapp.

I don't understand
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by psucc(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
You've not answered the question on the price of the carburator?
GAZZUZZ:

My bloda, all way nah way......

We just started , alternative energy all the way wink
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Akantronics: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
This guys just want to make money they will not tell you the side effect. The technology is good but it damage the engine piston very fast

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by chinoonew09: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
like this nw.. Na to turn all the Gen to hybrid generators, since it can use fuel &cooking gas, wetin Tinubu no go cos... No go exist..! πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Osanoghodua1: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Can I have how much it will cost to convert my Toyota Corolla? And the economic difference between PMS? Thanks
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Raysleek: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chief gazzuzz do you know the meaning of CNG. This carburetor will work for lpg but not for cnh. Because cng operates at a very high pressure
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Faber(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
For Lagos residents , you can contact us for home installation instead of installing your self.

The number is 08033910382

We die here, if this stuff is reliable and working
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by okoroemeka(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=Diddycsbsb post=123792560]you will never succeed you will never take a life with this nonsense you are show casing, how can you advise Nigerians to be using this nonsense. [/quote)no matter how much you try to scare people,economics and prudence will always win
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by okoroemeka(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
Have you seen this?

https://www.nairaland.com/7727205/subsidy-removal-marketers-galvanise-cng

With this your gen could run over 3hrs on ₦100, using our converted carburettor.

Hurry now while stock lasts

I really like your research on lpg it is an eye opener for small medium enterprises that uses fuel heavily,we currently have a 2hp rotary compressor ice block machine that is powered by a 6.5kva 15 hp generator(gx440),the generator gulps from 15-17 ltrs of fuel every 10 hrs for each batch,so my question is if we buy a brand new generator and convert to lpg how much will it be consuming every 10 hrs,the compressor is a 1,957 watts ultra tropical Samsung with extra 100-200 watt fan load,so the 6.5kva generator will be working with 30-40% load after the initial surge start,fuel is roughly costing #8-9k for 10 hrs,any idea how to slash this ugly figure is welcome, bomb blast or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by halima83: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by stanvesco(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
Have you seen this?

With this your gen could run over 3hrs on ₦100, using our converted carburettor.

Do you have it available for sale
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by double3(m): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Raysleek:
Chief gazzuzz do you know the meaning of CNG. This carburetor will work for lpg but not for cnh. Because cng operates at a very high pressure
CNG is compressed at high pressure, true and valid but equipment using CNG don't necessarily need to operate at high pressure hence the use of a pressure regulator at the cylinder.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by double3(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
And for those with safety concern, petrol is safer than LPG no argument.
Same way kerosene stove is safer than gas cooker but over time we embraced gas cooker when we discovered the advantages using gas outweighs kerosene stove.
In summary if ur careless with gen maintenance then this is not for u.
Times have change and we must embrace the new.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by AleAirHub(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Is this CNG ready available in all states?
GAZZUZZ:
Have you seen this?

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by ashawopikin(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Now wey price of gas don manage go down, una go let them increase am again

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by owoshuyi(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
What about for small Tiger generators? undecided

GAZZUZZ:

Sponsored Post
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Poleski: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sammy4Joy:

Nice one Gazzuzz.

I'm interested to know if there is a difference in the generator noise level when using LPG versus petrol?

Fuel or gas has no business with the noise of your gen.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by sdbaba: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
cool cool cool
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by just2endowed: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
Offpoint1:
If I blow up my house will you pay for damages?

Gas no be petrol... E no dey burn, no blow e dey blow.

Go for inverter then.

I have a Mercury 1kva inverter for sale
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by WesternPanzer: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Are you guys sure this advert should be on front page?

Seun Seun Seun... How many times?

There was a time you were known to abide by morals.

Nigerians that are very careless... Are the people you want to start using gas in generators? Ok...
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Obedibombedi: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
denzel231:
lol the thing nearly explode or what ?
Paranoia kept me percieving gas leakage until I eventually abandoned the setup for conventional fuel.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Irupetepete: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=123782204][/quote]your price is fair compared to what's obtainable online
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by denzel231: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Obedibombedi:

Paranoia kept me percieving gas leakage until I eventually abandoned the setup for conventional fuel.
lol... Hahaha. I understand.. u would have gone for that other type of gas cylinder, I have forgotten it's name, it doesn't explode.. as long you are the only one using it and it's a safe place, it's actually good.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by billionman: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
you will never succeed you will never take a life with this nonsense you are show casing, how can you advise Nigerians to be using this nonsense.

But people have been using this technology since. Its not new. It is only coming out popular now cos of the increased cost of pms. Remember people were running away from using cooking gas for cooking some years back? Where are we today with that? Even grandmas have a camping gas cylinder in their kitchen today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Love800(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Fiber cylinder?
denzel231:
lol... Hahaha. I understand.. u would have gone for that other type of gas cylinder, I have forgotten it's name, it doesn't explode.. as long you are the only one using it and it's a safe place, it's actually good.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by billionman: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
denzel231:

How many times have you seen a domestic cooking gas cylinder explode? Cylinder explosion is not a usual occurrence in cooking gas fire accidents. Gas leakages from improperly connected hose or substandard hose and faulty regulators are usually the causes of such accidents, not the cylinder itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by denzel231: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Love800:
Fiber cylinder?
yeap.. a nairalander posted one the day they talked about gas usage for generator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Get Authentic Custom Document For Your Cotonou Vehicles Within 24 Hours / β›”β›”β›”Weekend AWOOF VIN CHECK!!! β›”β›”β›”β›” FREE CARFAX,AUTOCHECK,NMVTIS,EUROPEAN CHECKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.