Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land (1583 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Sapele Was Once A No-mans Land By Igbos? / The Abia Prince ( Jaja Wachuku)that Proclaimed Lagos Is No Mans Land - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by CongoJewRat: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

That is why we should stop this deceit that there is anything like "one Nigeria"

If there was 'one Nigeria', everyone's land would be everyone's land, and every Nigerian would treat all Nigeria as no mans land

Yet we keep receiving ourselves that there is anything like one Nigeria knowing fully well there isnt

Parasite, your interpretation of one United Nigeria is s Zikist one along Marxist ideology .

Go and practice this Zikist ideology in your 0koro states first . Let all the lands in Igbo land belong to every Igbo irrespective of which part of Igbo land they belong.

Fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by helinues: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

That is why we should stop this deceit that there is anything like "one Nigeria"

If there was 'one Nigeria', everyone's land would be everyone's land, and every Nigerian would treat all Nigeria as no mans land

Yet we keep receiving ourselves that there is anything like one Nigeria knowing fully well there isnt

Stop being mischievous, Is Anambra state no man's land?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by gidgiddy: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

Stop being mischievous, Is Anambra state no man's land?

If you believe in 'one Nigeria', all of Nigeria is no mans land
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by helinues: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

Why not answer my question first.

Is Anambra state no man's land?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by CongoJewRat: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

Start by reclaiming Sabo Gari in Kano as No man's land.

I sincerely blame Yorubas for this rubbish .

Yoruba should have chased you out and barred you from setting foot on any part of their region.

You people keep making the northern pogroms on your ass seem as the only feasible solution to your constant land coveting antics.

You will be expelled from Nigeria and confined to your five leprous states from where you can practice this Zikist Marxist ideology.

Parasites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Xbox2005(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Walie these people are so clannish and ungrateful.l have been in onitcha for a particular period of time some years back,in main market you can't see an outsider with a shop doing business, rather you see abokis doing all sorts of derogatory works.the most tribalist set of people in Nigeria I have seen in my life,even amongst themselves you will here these are not original igbos and we can't give them our daughters.They practice endogamy tightly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by gidgiddy: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2023
CongoJewRat:

Parasite, your interpretation of one United Nigeria is s Zikist one along Marxist ideology .

Go and practice this Zikist ideology in your 0koro states first . Let all the lands in Igbo land belong to every Igbo irrespective of which part of Igbo land they belong.

Fool.

And that is why we should all denounce and condemn this long running fraud called "one Nigeria"

We all know that no such thing exists, yet that is what unity beggars and political jobbers are using as the basis of Nigeria being together

Since we all own our lands, one Nigeria is a fraud and should be called out as the fraud it is
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by tamdun: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2023
enemybulldozer:
They are complaining about the happenings in lagos because of the way you yorubas are treating them in lagos.
The elections of 2019 and this 2023 where Igbos were killed and properties destroyed is a big example of what am saying.
Pls name the igbos that were killed in 2015/2023 in SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by gidgiddy: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

Why not answer my question first.

Is Anambra state no man's land?

Don't you understand simple English? I said "if you believe in one Nigeria, then everywhere in Nigeria is no mans land"

I dont believe in one Nigeria

The point here is for the hypocrites who chant one Nigeria but claim to own their lands, that is fraud. If you lay claim to anywhere in Nigeria, you must condemn 'one Nigeria' first because one Nigeria means we all own the land

This hypocrisy must stop

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by MightySparrow: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2023
Igwe9:
Some people hope to live forever, forgetting that even the world belongs to nobody.
I wonder what the non indigenes law will achieve.
Virtually all the big boys in Lagos are originally not from Lagos.
Would it be non yoruba tribes law or what?
This discussion is meant to keep the lazy minds busy, it's absolutely ridiculous.

What you igbos cannot give is what you are demanding. People from other tribes migrate to the North, West, Southsouth, abroad to make money. Except for government work and few fulanis and Hausa selling onions and peppers. Who wants to go East for greener pastures. Your region is a no go area. You don't give conducive atmosphere for others to prosper. Not even for yourselves. Almost all NYSC members go back to their homelands. So, what is your point? Are there no other tribes in Lagos? Why are you whinning?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by CongoJewRat: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

And that is why we should all denounce and condemn this long running fraud called "one Nigeria"

We all know that no such thing exists, yet that is what unity beggars and political jobbers are using as the basis of Nigeria being together

Since we all own our lands, one Nigeria is a fraud and should be called out as the fraud it is

0koro know that I wholeheartedly support Biafra on the caveat that it is restricted to your five contiguous states.

My reasons for Biafra support are not altruistic but for the sole purpose that Biafra will see to your permanent banishment to Alaigbo were you belong and not among the civilised world.

Biafra to me is a containment zone for the Igbo nuisance and this I will ensure is seen and accepted by all Nigerians.

Be careful of what you wish for, for it may come true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by gabbytabby: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2023
One Nigeria they happen for Igbo land what we are talking about is the lack of reciprocity.

gidgiddy:
"One Nigeria" means that we all own the land

"One Nigeria" means that everywhere in Nigeria is no 'mans land' for all Nigerians

"One Nigeria" means that we all have equal rights everywhere in Nigeria including Lagos

"One Nigeria" means that you have no special Status over any other Nigerian, even where you are indigenous to

Now if you dont like any of this, or you choose to start enacting laws to give indigenes special status over non indigenes, you must first renounce and condemn "one Nigeria"

You cannot eat your cake and have it, there is either 'one Nigeria' where every Nigerians owns the land, or there is no 'one Nigeria', where you can own your land, including Lagos

Make your choice, but dont be a hypocrite and claim both.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Jokerman(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2023
CongoJewRat:

Fool.

Lol..... So Omo ebonyi no go fit claim land for Owerri?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by gabbytabby: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2023
They are not able to ask themselves questions as that requires common sense and them no get that. It’s too common and they are complicated.

helinues:

The question you should be asking is, are Igbo the only non indigenes in Lagos state?

Why is it only the Igbo always complaining about the happenings in Lagos state?
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by demmie1: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

"One Nigeria" means that everywhere in Nigeria is no 'mans land' for all Nigerians

"One Nigeria" means that we all have equal rights everywhere in Nigeria including Lagos

"One Nigeria" means that you have no special Status over any other Nigerian, even where you are indigenous to

Now if you dont like any of this, or you choose to start enacting laws to give indigenes special status over non indigenes, you must first renounce and condemn "one Nigeria"

You cannot eat your cake and have it, there is either 'one Nigeria' where every Nigerians owns the land, or there is no 'one Nigeria', where you can own your land, including Lagos

Igbos had always been shouting one Nigeria from zik to ironsi, so that they can take other people lands like they did to the adaka boro people.
But your tactics will always backfire on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by ConfidentialDoc: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2023
They're coming... Lagos is coming....
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by CongoJewRat: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2023
Jokerman:

This topic only confirms my latest thread on Igbos looking for a soft landing and back peddling from their dead 0koro Republic.

The resident IPOB dunce of an OP is promoting the Zikist interpretation of one Nigeria in place of his forgotten Biafra Republic .

Obi showed us the real Igbo agenda and it isn't any useless independent ethno state of Biafra as the Igbo can not cohabit with themselves alone as they hate each other.

As I have always maintained , Biafra of old was a mini Nigeria project after losing out from the centre.

The 0koro OP is resonating this same age long stupidity because the Igbo knows they can't survive without leaching on others be it one Nigeria under Zikist Marxism or a rogue Biafra that has its leprous grip on the Niger Delta to leach on.

My final solution to this Igbo plague is to ensure that they are given their Biafra irrespective of if they want it or not as long as it is confined to the current boundaries of the five Igbo states. This Biafra will serve as a containment zone for the Igbo nuisance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Christistruth03: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

You better rescue your Homeland before Simon Ekpa completely burns it to ashes !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by gidgiddy: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2023
CongoJewRat:

0koro know that I wholeheartedly support Biafra on the caveat that it is restricted to your five contiguous states.

My reasons for Biafra support are not altruistic but for the sole purpose that Biafra will see to your permanent banishment to Alaigbo were you belong and not among the civilised world.

Biafra to me is a containment zone for the Igbo nuisance and this I will ensure is seen and accepted by all Nigerians.

Dont worry about the Igbo man, he is a survivor whatever tge circumstance. That Igbo man held out for 3 years blockaded by air, land and sea, while fighting to liberate himself. If where you are from tried that, they wont last a month.

This talk of "one Nigeria" should come to an end, it is pure fraud. Nigerians have proved, and still prove by their words and actions that there is no such thing. The hypocrisy must stop

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by gidgiddy: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2023
demmie1:

Igbos had always been shouting one Nigeria from zik to ironsi, so that they can take other people lands like they did to the adaka boro people.
But your tactics will always backfire on you

And since we have all seen that there is no such thing as one Nigeria, it is time for us all to renounce one Nigeria so everyone can take their lands.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by CongoJewRat: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Jokerman:

Orlu man is fighting Owerri man in who will control Imo politics and governance.

In Peter Obi's Anambra utopia only Catholics can rule. The igalas that were unfortunate to be carved into Anambra have no say or representation in that cursed state .

Obi also sacked non Anambra indigenes from the state civil service but today the idiots are all screaming tribalism over Lagos state intentions to protect indigenes/Yorubas and rightfully discriminate against the covetous Igbo vagrant in Lagos who is dragging ownership and patrimony over Lagos.

The Igbo will demand from you what he will never tolerate in their Hobbessian tribal yeast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Jogs1900: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2023
tamdun:

Pls name the igbos that were killed in 2015/2023 in SW
All na under orange tree stories.. you've silenced him.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by CongoJewRat: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

Dont worry about the Igbo man, he is a survivor whatever tge circumstance. That Igbo man held out for 3 years blockaded by air, land and sea, while fighting to liberate himself. If where you are from tried that, they wont last a month.

This talk of "one Nigeria" should come to an end, it is pure fraud. Nigerians have proved, and still prove by their words and actions that there is no such thing. The hypocrisy must stop

Then I urge you to mobilise your flock and do a reverse migration back to your yeast.

You won't be missed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by CongoJewRat: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2023
Xbox2005:
Walie these people are so clannish and ungrateful.l have been in onitcha for a particular period of time some years back,in main market you can't see an outsider with a shop doing business, rather you see abokis doing all sorts of derogatory works.the most tribalist set of people in Nigeria I have seen in my life,even amongst themselves you will here these are not original igbos and we can't give them our daughters.They practice endogamy tightly

They are like the fake Jews who promote internationalism for others but are strictly fascist when it comes to israhell.

These Jews forced Germany to rescind citizenship along German ethnicity but are the same people that only grant Jews Israeli citizenship.

They promote internationalism on others but a core nationalist when it comes to Israel.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by princeemma69: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2023
Xbox2005:
stop lying. I know tens of Akwa Ibom people doing businesses in Nsukka and Aba.
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by oyebanji44: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2023
See gidgiddy..

Let me tell you the usual attitude of an ibo man..'' wetin Hausa man or Yoruba man see and ignore , ibo man go see am and he go talk..-

You are right,there isn't,but see, ...

if Nigeria breaks it would jeopardize some people interest and also it would threaten investments worth billions..

Apart from supply of crude oil ,it would disrupt supply of other minerals..

gidgiddy:

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by helinues: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

Don't you understand simple English? I said "if you believe in one Nigeria, then everywhere in Nigeria is no mans land"

I dont believe in one Nigeria

The point here is for the hypocrites who chant one Nigeria but claim to own their lands, that is fraud. If you lay claim to anywhere in Nigeria, you must condemn 'one Nigeria' first because one Nigeria means we all own the land

This hypocrisy must stop

So what should we do about the emboldened? Are you speaking for yourself or for your region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Tinubucocainesn: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

So what should we do about the emboldened? Are you speaking for yourself or for your region?

Time na money o

Do better thing Money go come

. helinues stop being a lazy man
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by BanyXchi: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2023
CongoJewRat:

I wonder why you bastards are not laying claim to Abuja as no man's land.

pls is there any way we can chat. I'm really impressed by your no-nonsense attitude on this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by tsdarkside(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2023
we don hear....

must you repeat it over and over again....??
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Antiurchins: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2023
CongoJewRat:

Start by reclaiming Sabo Gari in Kano as No man's land.

I sincerely blame Yorubas for this rubbish .

Yoruba should have chased you out and barred you from setting foot on any part of their region.

You people keep making the northern pogroms on your ass seem as the only feasible solution to your constant land coveting antics.

You will be expelled from Nigeria and confined to your five leprous states from where you can practice this Zikist Marxist ideology.

Parasites.

parasite that bought your fadas gr@ve
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Antiurchins: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2023
CongoJewRat:

your grandparents sold your inheritance, say bye bye to them.....one NIGERIA for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Newly Appointed Customs Comptroller From Kwara State, / Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! / Neco, Waec, Jamb Etc Might Change Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.