Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! (1583 Views)

Jonathan Vow To Execute Obj, Ibb If He Wins / IBB, OBJ Clash / Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by KubeSolja: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2007
These pictures have been circulating round the internet for a while. I know these pictures because I have them in my junk email. The pictures ARE NOT IBB's house, they came from a magazine that ran a special edition of some of the finest residences in the world, and this is a residence of one of the Arab princes from United Arab Emirates. I have the magazine name, publishing date and edition, so please stop trying to be intelligent posting these fake IBB's crib pictures one by one as if are providing some authentic new discovery that people are not aware of.

We are not all stupid, and every reasonable person, who has been to Niger State, knows that is not IBB's house. IBB's daughter recently got married, one or two years back, and there are several pictures available to prove that these pictures you post are ARE NOT IBB's house.

Come on people, open your eyes, look at how the pictures have been taken and set. I happen to be a multimedia and graphics designer and i work with alot magazines, home interior designers, kitchen magazines, hotels etc, and when you examine the pictures, you can clearly see, from the emptiness and layouts, that is being showcased. Babangida will not showcase his home in a homes interior magazine, or a magazine showing the world's finest residences.

And to prove my point, I have genuine pics of IBB's house (inside and outside), taken during his daughter's wedding, which will clearly show you that these pictures are not IBB's house. You cannot defraud me, I'm sorry! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by BigB11(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2007
Thank you very much!
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by Tornadoz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2007
I have the magazine name, publishing date and edition, so please stop trying to be intelligent posting these fake IBB's crib pictures one by one as if are providing some authentic new discovery that people are not aware of.
Surely the easiest way to discount this rumour is to post the evidence you say you have.
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by Mamajama(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2007
BigB1 you know for a fact that was your parents house, and you and I know how I got those pictures. be on the look out for the pictures to be publish in Champion news paper soon
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by Mamajama(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2007
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by KubeSolja: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2007
Mamajama:

http://www.champion-newspapers.com/

Ok, so what are you saying here?
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by KubeSolja: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2007
Mamajama:

http://www.champion-newspapers.com/

Its amazing what we can do with a pc and a few editing software. Check out my version of the same magazine attached grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by Mamajama(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2007
Dude will you stop wasting your time, all you did was add text to the pic, ecen a 4 years old knows how to do that.
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by KubeSolja: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2007
Mamajama:

Dude will you stop wasting your time, all you did was add text to the pic, ecen a 4 years old knows how to do that.

Thats exactly what I'm pointing out 2 u, duh That is not IBB's house, anyone can publish that, don't you get it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by Mamajama(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2007
dude you are clueless. BIGb1 Ibb's son can attest to those pics, that is his parents house and he knew how we got those pics.
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by KubeSolja: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2007
Mamajama:

dude you are clueless. BIGb1 Ibb's son can attest to those pics, that is his parents house and he knew how we got those pics.

Whatever! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by mazaje(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2007
Mamajama all you do is display ur ignorance any time you post a message here on this forum, where on earth have u ever heard that a house cost a billion dollars? talkless of multi billion dollars, ignorance is bliss.
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by Mamajama(m): 2:42am On Oct 21, 2007
@mazaje gay where did you see in my post that I state the house cost $1 billion DOllars?

why don't you go find a guy to suck on gay\ instead of talkiing with no credibility fool
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by KubeSolja: 3:33am On Oct 21, 2007
Mamajama:

@mazaje gay where did you see in my post that I state the house cost $1 billion DOllars?

The very article you are sourcing clearly states ', multi-billion dollar castle', what are you saying? U confused?

Aren't these the pics you are displaying one by one:

Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by KubeSolja: 3:37am On Oct 21, 2007
More pics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sorry to spoil 2 the show, but i might as well bring out the pics too and show you, you're not the only one with those pics, they have been circulating round the internet for a while grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by OduduwaSon: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2007
Whether that is IBB's crib or not doesn't really mean anything. What we are trying to prove by debating the issue is already a forgone conclusion, that is to say we all know that IBB can afford 2 build a house like that and more. Does it surprise anyone? He is an ILLEGAL billionaire in $US my dear countrymen.

The question is, how can we bring him to account?

The answesr is, it will never happen! Why? IBB is very intelligent. Anybody or government (at least in the general's lifetime) who is tasked with bringing him to account will fail, because of:

1. He has 4 generations of Nigerians locked down! The generation before him, his generation, the next generation below him and the genration below that. I mean he has the dirt on everybody. This is the magnitude to which he has corrupted nigeria. Even some of the people you think are making noise, the wole soyinkas, have dirt on them. wink

2. Whether you are a politician, government official, president sef, businessman, traditional ruler, you have chopped IBB money. How many governors, senators, house of reps members, traditional rulers do you think IBB has sponsored. More than half the nigeria senate owe their allegiance to the general, for the past 8year, some go far beyond that.

3. He holds traditional titles from every major sector and ethnic groups in the country, yes he has been accepted as one of your sons by your kingdoms.

4. He still has the loyalty of a significant arm of the armed forces (because he has bought them all out too), and has the intelligence community on lock down, the SSS, the NIA (Nigerian Intelligence Agency), the DMI (Directorate of Military Intelligence), they are all controlled by IBB boys. And we all know espirit de corps still rules in nigeria.

5. He is a member of the Nigerian Council of State (this is a cult of former nigerian leaders), and what this means is, he gets regular briefings on national security issues, economic and other issues of Nigeria, plus all the other members of the council of state are at peace with the general (perhaps with the exception of general buhari. Did anyone think general obj will ever touch general ibb, or does anyone think now the current president, late general shehu yar'aduas brother, a friend of general obj, can touch the toothless general? Can you see the GENERAL trend here?

6. Many people don't know this, but IBB has the international community on lock too. He is accepted in the west silently, and they love his billions. His protege, general abdussalam is regarded as a champion of democracy in the west. Multinational conglomerates have made a lasting friendship with the general because of the billions they made 4 each other.

What more can I say,
Re: Re: Fake Ibb's Crib Pictures! by Amenhotep(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2007
Oh boy, IBB don finish naija sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

How Different Countries Debate In Parliaments / Congress ! / How A London-based “pastor” Scammed Ibori’s Associates / TAM David-West Rejects National Honour Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.