Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land (1585 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Sapele Was Once A No-mans Land By Igbos? / The Abia Prince ( Jaja Wachuku)that Proclaimed Lagos Is No Mans Land - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by CongoJewRat: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2023
Antiurchins:

your grandparents sold your inheritance, say bye bye to them.....one NIGERIA for life

Lolz.

Las las nah Una go run go back yeast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Antiurchins: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2023
CongoJewRat:

Lolz.

Las las nah Una go run go back yeast

says by who
one NIGERIA is all we are practicing
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Xbox2005(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2023
princeemma69:
stop lying. I know tens of Akwa Ibom people doing businesses in Nsukka and Aba.
I don't have any gains in lieying.l gave you example with main market and sokoto road where they sale women dresses.l stay there for years and you also know the truth,they don't allow strangers to have shops there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Xbox2005(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2023
CongoJewRat:

They are like the fake Jews who promote internationalism for others but are strictly fascist when it comes to israhell.

These Jews forced Germany to rescind citizenship along German ethnicity but are the same people that only grant Jews Israeli citizenship.

They promote internationalism on others but a core nationalist when it comes to Israel.

you just analyze them on the international scale level.bros,I speaks almost seven languages,I have stay in almost 23 states in Nigeria and I can tell you for free they are the most tribalist set of people I have seen in a long time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Igwe9(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2023
MightySparrow:

What you igbos cannot give is what you are demanding. People from other tribes migrate to the North, West, Southsouth, abroad to make money. Except for government work and few fulanis and Hausa selling onions and peppers. Who wants to go East for greener pastures. Your region is a no go area. You don't give conducive atmosphere for others to prosper. Not even for yourselves. Almost all NYSC members go back to their homelands. So, what is your point? Are there no other tribes in Lagos? Why are you whinning?
shut up! Go and look for something meaningful to do with your life.
Only hypocritical lazy jealous entity like you will make this type of comment.
Igbo gbawapuo gi onu there
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by MightySparrow: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Igwe9:

shut up! Go and look for something meaningful to do with your life.
Only hypocritical lazy jealous entity like you will make this type of comment.
Igbo gbawapuo gi onu there

Is it paining you ní? Yoruba adage says, ' if heaven is so good for masquerades why are they coming to the earth? If your place is so beautiful why 'developing' other people's places? Why are you championing criminalities home and abroad?
Efulefu blodagrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Christistruth03: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Jokerman:
Delusions is thinking there's one Nigeria.

Can a Yoruba or Hausa man call any ibo land his father's land?

Lagos state is Yoruba land. No one can drag it....

Also note, there's nothing like one Nigeria... Our cultures do not align at all

If Mrs Bianca Ojukwu of ordinary Enugu cannot Claim Anambra as State of Origin

What makes you think a Yoruba man will be accepted as an Anambra Indigene?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by backtovillage: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

Buhari is not supposed to give anyone land, people are supposed to go and buy or rent land just like everyone else
Oga Buhari was ready to pay billions of naira to any state that would give out land. U people rejected it. South East people killed alot of people going into their region then. Have you forgotten?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by AntiZikist: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Antiurchins:

your grandparents sold your inheritance, say bye bye to them.....one NIGERIA for life

You will be soon reminded on how we sold your ancestors for whiskey to Jewish slave merchants.
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Igwe9(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
MightySparrow:

Is it paining you ní? Yoruba adage says, ' if heaven is so good for masquerades why are they coming to the earth? If your place is so beautiful why 'developing' other people's places? Why are you championing criminalities home and abroad?
Efulefu blodagrin
Travel and see, Igbo adage says that you don't watch masquerades standing one place, you move around , now tell me, oyibo that left their places and discovered Nigeria, will you tell me that you were or are better than them?
Kill your local sense and embrace true development.
If you continue like this, you will end up a loser
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by enemybulldozer(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
tamdun:

Pls name the igbos that were killed in 2015/2023 in SW
I should name the Igbos that were killed ? what are you going to do with their names? besides, where did you see 2015 in my post?
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by enemybulldozer(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Nobody killed nor destroyed Igbo property in Lagos because of the election.
You know you're a liar for saying that. Wait o, did you lots think that the mayhem you caused because of mere elections will be forgotten just like that?
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by enemybulldozer(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

The way Yoruba's are treating them yet like 5 Ifefinashi bus don arrive Lagos state this morning. Isn't that confusion raised to power 15.

Btw, if they are indeed treating you somehow, why not return back to your region where you will be treated nicely

Na so the Yoruba's in India, Ghana, Malaysia , South Africa dey treat Igbo's somehow.

The thing wey victim mentality go cause heh abi don dey cause self
Even if na 1million ifesinachi bus don enter lagos today, is not suppose to be your headache afterall you want one nigeria and you should learn how to enjoy it while it lasts.

Why do you want the great Igbos to return to there home land when you are among the majority of yorubas that want one nigeria?
You want to eat your cake and still have it, is that not mumurism raised to the power 100?

Let me make it clear to you mischief makers, liars and deceivers that what happened in south africa is nothing but xenophobic attacks. Every nigerian that found himself in south africa then was attacked. I don't know why you liars and propagandists keep on twisting the narrative to make it look as if south africans were asking there victims if they are Igbo (the way yorubas were doing during the elections) before attacking them.

Proudly Igbo!
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Jogs1900: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
enemybulldozer:
You know you're a liar for saying that. Wait o, did you lots think that the mayhem you caused because mere elections will be forgotten just like that?
Give us link to names of igbos killed during election or whose property were destroyed because of election.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Jogs1900: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Even if na 1million ifesinachi bus don enter lagos today, is not suppose to be your headache afterall you want one nigeria and you should learn how to enjoy it while it lasts.

Why do you want the great Igbos to return to there home land when you are among the majority of yorubas that want one nigeria?
You want to eat your cake and still have it, is that not mumurism raised to the power 100?

Let me make it clear to you mischief makers, liars and deceivers that what happened in south africa is nothing but xenophobic attacks. Every nigerian that found himself in south africa then was attacked. I don't know why you liars and propagandists keep on twisting the narrative to make it look as if south africans were asking there victims if they are Igbo (the way yorubas were doing during the elections) before attacking them.

Proudly Igbo!
Why are you asking fulanis and hausas to leave the South east..Are they not meant to enjoy one Nigeria too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by tubolancer(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:
"One Nigeria" means that we all own the land

"One Nigeria" means that everywhere in Nigeria is no 'mans land' for all Nigerians

"One Nigeria" means that we all have equal rights everywhere in Nigeria including Lagos

"One Nigeria" means that you have no special Status over any other Nigerian, even where you are indigenous to

Now if you dont like any of this, or you choose to start enacting laws to give indigenes special status over non indigenes, you must first renounce and condemn "one Nigeria"

You cannot eat your cake and have it, there is either 'one Nigeria' where every Nigerians owns the land, or there is no 'one Nigeria', where you can own your land, including Lagos

Make your choice, but dont be a hypocrite and claim both.
If you say one Nigeria and other jabs, why did you prevent traders from opening their markets on Monday?

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by enemybulldozer(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Why are you asking fulanis and hausas to leave the South east..Are they not meant to enjoy one Nigeria too?
When did we do that? Show me evidence as I have shown you mine. I still have more evidences but lets start with this.

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by MightySparrow: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Igwe9:

Travel and see, Igbo adage says that you don't watch masquerades standing one place, you move around , now tell me, oyibo that left theirs places and discovered Nigeria, will you tell me that you were or are better than them?
Kill your local sense and embrace true development.
If you continue like this, you will end up a loser

Okay, leave our undeveloped Lagos for us.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by enemybulldozer(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Give us link to names of igbos killed during election or whose property were destroyed because of election.

If after seeing all these and you're still trying to lie your way out just to defend your peoples atrocious acts and deals then you are among the evil supporters in SW.

Anyway let our readers be the judge because I know that there are people going through our comments.

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Jogs1900: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
enemybulldozer:
When did we do that? Show me evidence as I have shown you mine. I still have more evidences but lets start with this.
I asked for the link to show me the igbos that were killed in Lagos because of election.You are bringing up something else whereas in Anambra, a whole family was killed by your kinsmen as attached.
If the labour partys candidates death happened in Lagos, you would have cried that it was the Yorubas that killed him.
If you are in that axis of Lagos, you will know that most of the criminals there are from the SE including the agberos there.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by Highlife217: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pure facts, you can’t hate IPOB and in same breath say that Lagos is owned by a particular tribe
Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by enemybulldozer(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

I asked for the link to show me the igbos that were killed in Lagos because of election.You are bringing up something else whereas in Anambra, a whole family was killed by your kinsmen as attached.
If the labour partys candidates death happened in Lagos, you would have cried that it was the Yorubas that killed him.
If you are in that axis of Lagos, you will know that most of the criminals there are from the SE including the agberos there.
You are suppose to show me evidence where, Igbos made it clear that northerners should leave Igbo land (that's what you said in your previous post) not killings that was done just for the sake of painting IPOB black. We know how nigerian government roll when the are desperately trying to put a stop to something that is not in their favour example of this is end sars.

I know its normal for an average yoruba person to lie or twist the narratives when it comes to Igbo matters thats why am not suprised anyway.
The junk you came up with as evidence has been debunked long ago even IPOB said they are not responsible for the killings.

Come to think of it, if you want us to go that way I will simply oblige you by showing you fulani killings in south east from 2016 till date.

Meanwhile, I have this for you thats how I roll.

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by AntiZikist: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

The 0su is a liar and false accuser.

They are like their father Ekwensu aka Satan.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by AntiZikist: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Highlife217:
Pure facts, you can’t hate IPOB and in same breath say that Lagos is owned by a particular tribe

Pig, when we chase you out to your Alaigbo Goshen , let me see how you will claim Lagos as no man's land.

Inbred cannibal

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by flokii: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
The whole of South East is a no man's land and no ethnic group will lay calim to it.. If Igbos want biafra, let them migrate to Cameroun and form their biafra there, not on our own South East lands that is no man's land and every Nigerian citizen's property.

A Fulani will one day become governor in Abia, Anambra, Imo and likes by God's grace... Sai One Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by AntiZikist: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
flokii:
The whole of South East is a no man's land and no ethnic group will lay calim to it.. If Igbos want biafra, let them migrate to Cameroun and form their biafra there, not on our own South East lands that is no man's land and every Nigerian citizen's property.

A Fulani will one day become governor in Abia, Anambra, Imo and likes by God's grace... Sai One Nigeria

True

Gowon should have sold them into slavery and seized the land and from there turn it into a wild life sanctuary.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by flokii: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
AntiZikist:

True

Gowon should have sold them into slavery and seized the land and from there turn it into a wild life sanctuary.

I agree..

That way, they would understand the gravity of what they like dishing out to others.

South East is no man's land and will forever be a no man's land.

4 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by AntiZikist: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
flokii:

I agree..

That way, they would understand the gravity of what they like dishing out to others.

South East is no man's land and will forever be a no man's land.

Yep.

Now to evict the squatters living there and send them to Congo were they belong.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by T8ksy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
AntiZikist:

Yep.

Now to evict the squatters living there and send them to Congo were they belong.

Congo ke? Why not Gabon? grin

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by AntiZikist: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
T8ksy:

Congo ke? Why not Gabon? grin

Gabon is developed .

Congo is mainly jungle .

They can develop it.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Nigeria Is That Lagos Is Indeed No Mans Land by gidgiddy: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Im happy thar nobody on this thread could defend the fraud known as "one Nigeria", thats why they are talking off point

Hypocrites that can never choose between owning their land and one Nigeria where the land is owned by everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors Publicly Endorse President Tinubu / How A Die-hard Tinubu Supporter Became A Quick Multi-millionaire / What Is The Future Of Naija Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.