Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

From A Nairalander On LGBT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From A Nairalander On LGBT (163 Views)

Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) / Opinions Of Some Reasonable Nairalander On 2023 Presidential Election / The Response Sheikh Gumi Gave A Nairalander On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From A Nairalander On LGBT by Douglaufuoma(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2023
by yrhuhfy113
See no one is arguing that YOU ARE NOT RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR RIGHTS in this FALLEN WORLD.

Infact, the only way to KILL YOUR MOVEMENT IS TO JOIN IT. Since you can IDENTIFY AS ANYTHING these days, HOW ABOUT I IDENTIFY AS GOD.... what would you then say?

THE ISSUE IS, when given allowance to be lawless, YOU WON'T STOP, YOU WILL WANT TO IMPOSE YOUR RIGHTS ON OUR CHILDREN AND OUR, MUSIC MOVIES.... and in your darkened minds, you feel it is progress. HOW HAS LGBTQ2AII helped the UK, US and other places...... did it LOWER FUEL PRICES? Did it make them better in any enviable way?

NOW HERE IS THE JOKER
every NEW Generation HAS MORE TOLERANCE for lewdness and weak morality than the previous generation. IT HAS BEEN THAT WAY SINCE BIBLE TIMES....

I hope after you PROMOTE this madnesss.... when your KIDS(baby g.o.a.t.s) come out and say they want to MARRY ANIMALS AND MACHINES, you won't protest. Because ya'll clamour for something but GO QUIET when the consequences HITS.... when your children are bored with LGBTQ and want to have sexx with HEN or FISH... I hope you will HAIL AND FRONT THEIR RIGHTS TOO.... let's know that you guys were born by despicable creatures of DOOM.

TELL ME WHERE THE BOUNDARIES EXIST with this maiden immoral movements? So if I do as I WANT to do, then the judiciary system can't hold me if I feel like maiming all those who owe me money, because if you can get up one day and say you FEEL like a TRANS and you are HAILED, can i also get up and feel like REVENGING and not be JAILED?

WASTAGE is focusing on the wrong things with so much ENERGY that could have been used for the RIGHT THINGS.
Pushing so passionately for an AGENDA all for maybe 1hour of sexxual pleasure is a psychological problem that ONLY God can cure.

AFRICA will be the only MORALLY PURE CONTINENT on earth before JESUS RETURNS because we will not make the mistake of selling our BIRTHRIGHT into decadence and moral slavery..... a revolution has began and it will take over the whole EARTH.
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Unlike) 2 Shares (Un-Share)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Nairalander On LGBT by Westerhoffe(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2023
Nice.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / Sea Port / BREAKING: Rivers APC Flames Back, Promises That Wike Can’t Take Its Clerical Ope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.