Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members (33621 Views)

Senate Confirms The New CBN's Monetary Policy Committee Members (Photo) / VP Shettima Charges Tax Reforms Committee To Develop Economic Roadmap / Tinubu Sets Up Tax Reforms Committee, Names Oyedele As Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by nlfpmod: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Dr. Toks writes:

PBAT got these accomplished men and women to work with him on his Energy reforms committee.

Austin Avuru - AA Holdings, former CEO Seplat, CEO platform petroleum

Ahmad Zakari - COO GE Nigeria

Abdulrazaq - Chairman/CEO of Waltersmith Petroman Oil Limited

Tinuade Sanda - CEO Eko Distribution Company

Segun Lawson - CEO Thor Explorations, largest commercial gold producer in Nigeria.

Olu Verheijen - Persistent Energy Capital

Doyin Akinyanju - CEO Ibile Oil and Gas

George Etomi - GEP Law

Bashir Bello - GM Business and Government Relations - Shell

Ifeanyi Ajuluchukwu - Montserrado Investment

This is just one out of the numerous committees but some clowns are on Twitter saying that PBAT is copying Agulu messiah. The most intelligent person on his team is the jester named Kenneth Okonkwo.

https://twitter.com/fimiletoks/status/1668699589958828039?t=LxVyAQyKMiNex2CeJqlL7A&s=08

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Malory: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu should get it right for the meantime that he is holding the mandate for Obi, the true winner of the election.

91 Likes 19 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by SwissMass: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2023
Nice one Mr president

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Aonkuuse(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2023
My prayer is that he should succeed, Nigeria need a positive change. Although we are applauding Tinubu's actions because Buhari wasted Nigeria's 8 good years.

Please I need a good car for Bolt on hired purchase in Abuja, please if you can help.... My WhatsApp number.... 09073080701

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by madridguy(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2023
I don't know much about these people but I wish Prof. Barth Nnaji can head the team. We need someone honest and transparent as him.

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by GanagiBeetrus: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2023
Noted.

I'll only start applauding Tinubu when I start seeing positive results of his actions.
For now, his regime has increased Cost of Living & caused more hardship for the average Nigerian.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2023
lilimone:
Tinubu will make history

Point of correction. Has made history.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by lilimone: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu should get it right for the meantime that he is holding the mandate for Obi, the true winner of the election.
Joke of the year

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2023
lilimone:
Joke of the year

It's no joke. They have been acknowledging the good works of President Tinubu.
Just like this guy below. Sincerely, what people want is a Nigeria that works it doesn't matter by who? If Tinubu will get the job done Nigerians will be happy. More and more obedients are becoming endeared to this administration. They now talk with reservation.

Corridon:
Anything for the good of Nigeria is welcome. Only if they won't loot the money meant for subsidy.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by seyicodes(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2023
Okay
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by xitobo: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2023
grin
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by iamyemiakins(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2023
Skiborobo
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by princeemma69: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2023
No comments, until I start seeing at least 20 hours of power supply daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by helinues: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2023
Nice

CEO's committee.

Better Nigeria ahead sure die

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2023
It's like a new story is unfolding right before our very eyes, don't you think? Enough of perfunctory approach to governance that's been the approach to public enterprises since 1999. But tinubu can't do it alone, and if we truly desire a turnaround for our country, we must do away with partisan politics and own this government. Truly, the pains of losing an election can be biting, but if indeed, we love our country and wish for ourselves a new beginning that can usher in freshness on all all sides, we must leave everything to the past and seize this promising future that's now ours to have! May God bless Nigeria.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by AntiChristian: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2023
This is just one out of the numerous committees but some clowns are on Twitter saying that PBAT is copying Agulu messiah. The most intelligent person on his team is the jester named Kenneth Okonkwo.

Anyone saying BAT is copying someone forced to write his manifesto is either incurably sick in the head or partially lack brain grey matter!

Nigeria is on the right track!
May BAT succeed!
May Nigeria Succeed!
May the masses Succeed!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Xlogistics(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
This will be a good one for people who work on their phones and laptop, constant electricity is a goal. Why not join me in reuploading football clips on YouTube and cashing out in USD. Let me teach you in full. I charge 1k for the knowledge. If interested see my bio for WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by tsdarkside(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Dr. Toks writes:

https://twitter.com/fimiletoks/status/1668699589958828039?t=LxVyAQyKMiNex2CeJqlL7A&s=08

ofcourse you only see Okonkwo as intelligent....

the rest are not....

1 Like

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by BarrElChapo(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
🤔
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Judolisco(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:
u neva tired

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by McStoic(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Dr. Toks writes:

Yorubas everywhere as usual. As an Igbo man I don't expect him to choose Igbos much. But I like how he is filling everywhere with his Yoruba brothers if only to spite the Hausa Fulani. Make them know say no be only them sabi ethnic bias and favouritism. Tinubu sef own better at least he is choosing intelligent Yorubas unlike Buhari.

NB: Obi is coming nonetheless. I am an unrepentant Obidient..😆😆😆

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Ngige did more than these but still a placeholder

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by LeoDeKing: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by tsdarkside(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:

una go seek for mandate tire....

people that are in charge already declared a winner,una are their foolin yourselves....

kenya is your example....kiki....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by CodeTemplar: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2023
Lol...these are key actors of the current electrical power structure now. Man-know-man won't allow him skip his club members and appoint competent people in the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja / 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.