Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members (33638 Views)

Senate Confirms The New CBN's Monetary Policy Committee Members (Photo) / VP Shettima Charges Tax Reforms Committee To Develop Economic Roadmap / Tinubu Sets Up Tax Reforms Committee, Names Oyedele As Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Whiteshield: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2023
May Peter Obi never find that mandate he's looking for

2 Likes

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by alobright17(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu should get it right for the meantime that he is holding the mandate for Obi, the true winner of the election.
So is no longer Tinubu can never be sworn in to holding for Obi? Prepare for a great heartbreak from supreme.

1 Like

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Chekwume16(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2023
I must confess that tinubu is really making me change my earlier views about him. Let me wait first and see the kind of cabinet he will assemble. May he succeed though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Whiteshield: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2023
madridguy:
I don't know much about these people but I wish Prof. Barth Nnaji can head the team. We need someone honest and transparent as him.

Lol
Barth?
Ask those in the East how far with Barth let them play his tape for you.
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Skiborobo(f): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2023
iamyemiakins:
Skiborobo
I'm not part of the committee darling 🥂
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by tsdarkside(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2023
but wait oo....

shouldnt he be hiring only people that have experience in electricity....??
what are oil people doing on the list....
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by FreeStuffsNG: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2023
Nice team.

My only concern is that some of them,if not all of them, can't wait to buy off NNPC assets. The President must not fall for advice to sell NNPC assets aside the moribund archaic refineries and none of them should be the buyer
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Omoboricash(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu should get it right for the meantime that he is holding the mandate for Obi, the true winner of the election.
You better stop dreaming. Do u think south east is only Nigeria. Or do u think winning in south east alone can earn u nigeria president seat.
To you Obi wins Adamawa, Kano, Kaduna, Kastina, sokoto, Borno, Oyo, Osun, Ogun ,Ondo and Ekiti.
Better wake up from slumber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by MightySparrow: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2023
madridguy:
I don't know much about these people but I wish Prof. Barth Nnaji can head the team. We need someone honest and transparent as him.

Tinubu would prefer loyalty to transparency now. Igbós are archenemies to Tinubu's administration.
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by mukthar2000(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:
una never tried?

1 Like

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:

Some of them think we have anything with Tinubu.

We even pray for him -- let him placehold well for us for three months.

HOWEVER BY AUGUST HE SHOULD HANDOVER.

There are many things he can't do that the Labour Party youths, Obi and foreign Nigerians will do.

1. For example - Security of Life.

2. Christian appointments.

3. Handover of NNPC, Army, Customs, Abuja, MDAs... to Southern Christians.

4. The perpetual ban of muslim muslims from Govt and Nigeria forever and ever so help us God.

5. True unemployment eradication.

The list of numerous. He can't withstand muslim muslims for more than three/four months.

1 Like

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by IamANigerianMan: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Dr. Toks writes:

https://twitter.com/fimiletoks/status/1668699589958828039?t=LxVyAQyKMiNex2CeJqlL7A&s=08
These men are part of the problem , they steal from Nigerians eg DANGOTE, Atedola, AEDC, IEDC, all EDC. No serious government needs to invite these people
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by shinealight(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:

The sun would first have to freeze over for your dream to become reality. Jester….better wake up from your slumber! undecided undecided
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by AntiChristian: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2023
MightySparrow:

Tinubu would prefer loyalty to transparency now. Igbós are archenemies to Tinubu's administration.

And he has worked with many Igbos in Lagos as a Governor!

Your bigotry stinks! Most of you are just plain tribalists! It must always be your tribe! Who does hate you?

What's not transparent here?

Just because Obi is not the President then you must die in opposition! Your prayers will never be answered! Just as you lose the Election, BAT was successfully inaugurated, you'll lose the tribunal after wasting time for about one year! Then your grief continues!

3 Likes

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by AntiChristian: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Some of them think we have anything with Tinubu.

We even pray for him -- let him placehold well for us for three months.

HOWEVER BY AUGUST HE SHOULD HANDOVER.
Which August? August 2022 right?

There are many things he can't do that the Labour Party youths, Obi and foreign Nigerians will do.

1. For example - Security of Life.
God will guide him to do it.

2. Christian appointments.
Selfish bigots! What about traditionalists and atheist? Continue una religious war!

3. Handover of NNPC, Army, Customs, Abuja, MDAs... to Southern Christians.
Nepotism, tribalism and Favoritism!

4. The perpetual ban of muslim muslims from Govt and Nigeria forever and ever so help us God.
Senseless Bigotry and discrimination of a religious warlord! Yes Daddy Croner!

5. True unemployment eradication.
BAT is getting to that shortly! May God guide him!

The list of numerous. He can't withstand muslim muslims for more than three/four months.

So, in essence the bulk of your noise is based on religion and ethnicity! Na wa o!
Save this comment! And we'll see in a couple of months time when your tribunal is thrashed!

6 Likes

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Zico5(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:
How u guys usually call urself the most educated and intelligent in this country beat my imagination. If at this level, u guys cant see the handwriting on the wall then where is ur level of intelligence. Obi can never be the president of this country. Write it down today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:

Getat of here. We dey talk of people you dey mention mandate. Na mandatory ni
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by easzypeaszy(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:
Obi canner be a president
I kw u are just catching cruise.
If he go be by now he should.. We told u guys dis tin is beyond social media and Igbo cannot hit it at the moment sorry to say.
Tinubu is 1000% better dan Obi
All u want is Igbo presidency wch we kw ur mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Slurity(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:
Obi can never rule this country on a direct ballot, get that to your skull. He can only enter through same door that brought in Jonathan which is rear. Even if court order rerun of election, the chance will always be between PDP and APC. There is not party like Labour part at the central. Why are guys love deceiving yourselves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by scrupulousblog: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2023
It is my hope that this will translate to improved power supply for Nigerians.
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by AfonjaPriest: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2023
Nothing good can come from a man who utilized evil to acquire his loot. The Bible says, "he will not see when good comes".
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by shegra58: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:
see as you dey foam for mouth
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Teenaira: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:

Dont worry, President Tinubu will surely find something for Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by dalaman: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Malory:

Obi is looking for his missing manhood in Onitsha.

Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by na2016: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2023
madridguy:

What did he do when he was given the opportunity by GEJ/ Yar adua? You guys forget easily.
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by famology(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2023
madridguy:

He was minister of power but we nor get light
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by BreconHills(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2023
McStoic:

Yorubas everywhere as usual. As an Igbo man I don't expect him to choose Igbos much. But I like how he is filling everywhere with his Yoruba brothers if only to spite the Hausa Fulani. Make them know say no be only them sabi ethnic bias and favouritism. Tinubu sef own better at least he is choosing intelligent Yorubas unlike Buhari.

NB: Obi is coming nonetheless. I am an unrepentant Obidient..😆😆😆

So you can't see a single igbo man on that list. Unless the list is jam packed either igbos or the igbo man is from your state, there are no igbos on the list.
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by Ijaya123: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2023
madridguy:

What was his legacy when he was the minister of power?

Honest and transparent? 😄😄😄 Same person that was sacked for trying to sell national assets to his company? You must be a clown.
Re: List Of President Tinubu's Energy Reforms Committee Members by MightySparrow: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

And he has worked with many Igbos in Lagos as a Governor!

Your bigotry stinks! Most of you are just plain tribalists! It must always be your tribe! Who does hate you?

What's not transparent here?

Just because Obi is not the President then you must die in opposition! Your prayers will never be answered! Just as you lose the Election, BAT was successfully inaugurated, you'll lose the tribunal after wasting time for about one year! Then your grief continues!

You are here, my friend. BAT is my president. Omoluabi atata.

I dey wine Igbo ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board / Kemi Adeosun Appointed By UN Into UNJSPF Investments Committee / Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.