Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room (4355 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:
Some of the APC members were in the PDP. They know the tactics of their former Party and beat them to it.

There is something about APC and their reward system that PDP doesn't have, that's a difference. You don't know what Akpabio might have promised LP they couldn't resist.

You know Godswill spends BIG.

It is the failure of the PDP especially in the SE that has continued to alienate the Party from the citizens. APC is going for SS, that's their target! They will be baying for blood in Edo next year, I mean they will come at it with everything.

True.theyvwill start from bayelsa which is low hanging
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:
True, same thing obi is doing.but they still have a chance in 2027. Abia speaker should be from Abia South.
It's like a war film... The Gov wants an LP member, but LP doesn't have a ranking Member-Elect. So, everyone is strategising with heavy security presence.

Nobody has a chance in 2027. It's BAT's world and we are living in it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:
True.theyvwill start from bayelsa which is low hanging
I don't think they will get Bayelsa, moreover it's not like Sylva is a loyalist and again PDP cleared all HoRs and Senate seats there, it's a tough call for Timipre.

Marlin is not worth the fight.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:

I don't think they will get Bayelsa, moreover it's not like Sylva is a loyalist and again PDP cleared all HoRs and Senate seats there, it's a tough call for Timipre.

Truth
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:

Who is marlin
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Rexymania(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:
Will Atiku decamp to APC again?

No other option for him in PDP
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

Who is marlin
Timipre!
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:
Timipre!

With wike neutral or pro apc,anything can happen.who is his running mate
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

Wike is now politically irrelevant
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:
Joshua MacIver, an ex-militant.

Infact, Wike coming into Bayelsa after the demolition will only make a bad matter worse.

Well, I know PDP will take Bayelsa personal. They will bare their fangs fully 'cos Diri has been loyal to the Party. I don't know who is Sylva's man, he is just coming to bring in war....that's been his style.

Edo is where APC will BRING IT ON.
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Wike is now politically irrelevant

How
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:
Joshua MacIver, an ex-militant.

Infact, Wike coming into Bayelsa after the demolition will only make a bad matter worse.

Well, I know PDP will take Bayelsa personal. They will bare their fangs fully 'cos Diri has been loyal to the Party. I don't know who is Sylva's man, he is just coming to bring in war....that's been his style.

Edo is where APC will BRING IT ON.

Apc needs bayelsa more than edo.edo was their territory since 2008 so gaining it back won't make much difference and I see them gaining it back easily with pdp fractured.again in terms of resources,bayelsa is far superior and would seriously affect pdp.the only compensation will be if fubara joins apc.then it will now be left with delta and aks.once pdp loses SS,it's over
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:
APC needs bayelsa more than edo.edo was their territory since 2008 so gaining it back won't make much difference and I see them gaining it back easily with pdp fractured.again in terms of resources,bayelsa is far superior and would seriously affect pdp.the only compensation will be if fubara joins apc.then it will now be left with delta and aks.once pdp loses SS,it's over
Bayelsa to me, is out of reach. There is some relative peace and calm there now 'cos I visit there every month, you need to have been there when Sylva held sway. Nobody wants that to return!

So even if you don't like PDP or Diri, is it Sylva?

Again, Sylva cannot be said to be anyone's friend, is he loyal to Bola? In 2019, he won there for Buhari. Tompolo's associate is his Deputy, even the Bayelsa APC is not one.

How can he say he is a politician and even his own House of Reps and Senate he lost? His LGA, PDP won 2/3 in the HoA.
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:

Bayelsa to me, is out of reach. There is some relative peace and calm there now 'cos I visit there every month, you need to have been there when Sylva held sway. Nobody wants that to return!

So even if you don't like PDP or Diri, is it Sylva?

Again, Sylva cannot be said to be anyone's friend, is he loyal to Bola? In 2019, he won there for Buhari. Tompolo's associate is his Deputy, even the Bayelsa APC is not one.

How can he say he is a politician and even his own House of Reps and Senate he lost? His LGA, PDP won 2/3 in the HoA.

What if he played smart by leaving the legislative seats and focusing on presidential? Can't you see that the gap in presidential poll is narrowing?
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

What if he played smart by leaving the legislative seats and focusing on presidential? Can't you see that the gap in presidential poll is narrowing?
Between Tinubu and Atiku, what is in it for a Bayelsan?

Two people who stopped their brother from getting a second term.
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:
Between Tinubu and Atiku, what is in it for a Bayelsan?

Two people who stopped their brother from getting a second term.

Gej their hero is more at home with tinubu.
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

.. but they are not electing Tinubu as Gov.. moreover, Tinubu didn't even come second in February.
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

You are not a politician
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

You are not a politician

I am a core politician
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

I am a core politician

Nahhh you just read national dallies and banter online
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Nahhh you just read national dallies and banter online

I am inchsrge of two polling units.it is obidients that are social media politicians
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

I am inchsrge of two polling units.it is obidients that are social media politicians

Thank you returning officer .

Now can you explain how you think APC will win bayelsa?
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Thank you returning officer .

Now can you explain how you think APC will win bayelsa?

Apc can win brass,nembe,ogbia,southern ijaw.divide yenagoa.while pdp wins the rest.apc will get good votes in ekeremor
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

Apc can win brass,nembe,ogbia,southern ijaw.divide yenagoa.while pdp wins the rest.apc will get good votes in ekeremor

Lol
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Lol

Apc won there in 2019 with lyon.tinubu won ogbia and nembe.
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

Apc won there in 2019 with lyon.tinubu won ogbia and nembe.

I can only say one thing and that is

Lol

You see how Fergie understood and corrected himself when I lectured him about orji ?

No problem LOL
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

I can only say one thing and that is

Lol

You see how Fergie understood and corrected himself when I lectured him about orji ?

No problem LOL

The chances of apc winning bayelsa with sylva is low actually.they could have easily done so with lyon
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by BERNIMOORE: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:
Was Atiku the reason PDP lost to APC 3 times in a roll ?
I stop following PDP because they are a useless opposition... For 24 yrs PDP hasn't win lagos upon all resources.. Because their lagos aspirants are always sell-over candidate.. Jimi Agbaje ...and Jandour ....But Labour party of less than a year won lagos in presidential election... with the lowest party agents....
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

The chances of apc winning bayelsa with sylva is low actually.they could have easily done so with lyon

Listen follow the min of people if you don't understand them you won't understand grassroot politics.

No son of Bayelsa is happy with how GEJ was treated only the politicians.

APC will never win bayelsa at least for the next 8 years mark it down
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Listen follow the min of people if you don't understand them you won't understand grassroot politics.

No son of Bayelsa is happy with how GEJ was treated only the politicians.

APC will never win bayelsa at least for the next 8 years mark it down

But diri has failed now and gej is also angry with pdp and diri.for apc to be winning ogbia sends a message.by the way,apc will grow stronger in ss
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

But diri has failed now and gej is also angry with pdp and diri.for apc to be winning ogbia sends a message.by the way,apc will grow stronger in ss

Party politics does not revolve around 2 people being angry.

Delta, Bayelsa is a state I can give you 12 years handicap that another party won't win
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Party politics does not revolve around 2 people being angry.

Delta, Bayelsa is a state I can give you 12 years handicap that another party won't win

Apc will take bayelsa and delta soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu: The Best Choice For Abia State / Ait Wants Tinubu To Withdraw Letter And Apologize On 4 Tv Stations / The Real Truth About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.