Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals (57950 Views)

Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / Jim Iyke Welcomes Another Son, Shares Photos To Celebrate Easter / Timi Dakolo Wants Another Son, Informs Wife Through Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by famology(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
No protection at all. Just dey fvck any how

2 Likes

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by mozona(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
the son you first denied. if not for the lost of ifeanyi (may his soul rest in peace).
he will still deny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Honchoslim16(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nationsdaddy:

haba! oh, u think every girls be like ur sista?
But they can be like your mōm cheesy
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by 1Sharon(f): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
We been knew.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by codemaniacs: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
iammo:

There is nothing Igbo about him... His dad is from Osun while his mum is from Yoruba part of Edo state

His dad is half Yoruba half Igbo.

His mum is not Yoruba..

So that makes him at most 25% Yoruba or 5% Yoruba..

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by BennyDGreat: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Jayz has money
Snoop Dogg
Naeto C is from a rich family
Banky W got cash
Adekunle Gold got the cash

It’s not about the money, it’s about the personality.

If you are a dog, you will remain to be a dog with wealth
And if you the class type, you will continue to have that class with or without money

It's about the money for a lot of ladies. Some Classy ladies roll with men who don't have solid personality but has solid cash base. It does happen
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by AskNgige2: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
How e take affect us
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Yves4real(f): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
May God give chef Chi a double blessings for the loss of dear Ifeanyi.🙏🙏

Ologbo147:
The mother is a full Bini woman, there is nothing like yoruba part of edo state

I was surprised when I saw that part of his comment. grin grin Maybe he is referring to Edo north, where they bear Yoruba names as the Yoruba part of Edo state.
On a lighter note, he may be right. If there is Igbanke, an Igbo-speaking part of Edo, there may also be Yoruba and Hausa parts of Edo state. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by bepositive11: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
royalmu:
Three women birthed Davido’s father’s children. He is actually following his father’s footsteps.

But his father married all those women and treated them well. Davido is not following his father's footsteps.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by bepositive11: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
jetson06:
Lord Jesus, can you make me Davido for just a week? I want access to all the money, fame and bitches he has.

Work hard for it like how Davido worked hard for his.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by seasy: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
Berrityga:
Since kemi went to jail and back all her stories are true.

Lol
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Judolisco(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
iammo:
cool

Kemi olunloyo got this one right...

Chioma must be feeling sad about this nigga

why? Person wey dey shag u outside wedlock?person wey Don get pikin b4 e start dey shag u?.... Dey play o
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by MrDoGood(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
IMASTEX:
DJ play me track one: "Fem by Davido"
"E be like say you don dey talk too much. . Fem". grin grin grin

Go straight to your"Fem" grin grin grin
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Streetdoctor: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Big boy
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
His dad didn’t marry all the women so you better stop the cap
bepositive11:

But his father married all those women and treated them well. Davido is not following his father's footsteps.

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Sleekfingers: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
bepositive11:
Chioma has suffered

Is she not aware? But still went ahead to marry him.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by CJStarz: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
If Davido truly loved Chioma, he wouldn't be sleeping around and raising children anyhow.
Validates my stance that 'true love' is a farce, except the love of God

2 Likes

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
So the devil invented concubinage to mount attack on the family system.
People like Davido are agents of Satan.
If you cannot see what Satan is doing to the minds of the youths by modelling distorted choices, distorted values and wrong lifestyles through these celebrities then you are blind.
A man should respect his dignity as a man and raise a family, not gathering bastards here and there. Children are a gift from the Most High God. It is unconscionable to gather them up through a system that is not ordained by God. Babymamaism is not of God. Children are meant to be raised in a proper family with the father figure always available to draw the ear, give instructions and inspire the heart.
Babymamaism is completely wrong by all standards. Women are not tools. They are God's Own servants. They should not be used like implements only good for pleasure and making babies. That is ungodly. It is Satanic! Women are to be loved, respected and then elevated to the high position of wifehood leading to motherhood through a properly constituted marriage.
This is the right order. It is this order that is being attacked and bastardized right before our eyes by Satan using his willing hands in the rank and file of your so-called celebrities. They have shown so far that they are no celebrities. They belong to the camp of the depraved.
People without discipline and self control, showing bad examples for the youths, corrupting insecure minds, corroding the values of life and confusing the young and the restless by making what is clearly immoral look acceptable. They make fornication and whoredom look attractive. They make adultery and self prostitution appear respectable. They have given sparkles and glitters to wayward living and loose lifestyles. They make indecent dressing look right. And make modesty look foolish and outdated. They make reckless and outrageous spending look like an art! They incite greed, avarice and desperation for easy life in the youths, and drive them on and on with their filthy songs to commit abominable things. The judgment of the Most High God is coming upon them one by one.
God will not be mocked by the arrogance of sinful men, people who set their depravities to the means of public entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by faithfull18(f): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Smh 🙄 some women dey try abeg.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Sleekfingers: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ologbo147:
The mother is a full Bini woman, there is nothing like yoruba part of edo state

Bini people are yoruba people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by randymirrors(f): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:

The whole story is true! But the baby’s mother was only hooked up with Davido during one of his shows in the UK. Boommmm! She carry belle. Kept the pregnancy from Davido, only to show up when abortion was no longer an option. Main reason Davido did not want to align with her at first. But after DNA, baba gats accept the product of his sperm.

After DNA and loss of his first son.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Lol failed assurance, I don't pity chioma at all, ladies like her don't care if rich promiscuous men shiits on their face, as far as the money keeps flowing, they are good,

Awon emotionally, psychologically damaged isonu that keeps enabling irresponsible men like Davido.

even broke and average men cheat on their wives and have children outside the home and their wives still stay.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Omoapena(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
What ladies have reduced themselves to, all this baby mamas will now have one sugar boy yarnshing them since davido can't always be around....

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Mrfixiit: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
Berrityga:
Since kemi went to jail and back all her stories are true.
You wicked far grin grin
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by abobote: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Are u trying to say he killed his son?
Are you saying that its impossible for one to kill his son?
People do a lot to remain on top
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by abobote: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
CJStarz:
If Davido truly loved Chioma, he wouldn't be sleeping around and raising children anyhow.
Validates my stance that 'true love' is a farce, except the love of God
I love my wife and I still have side chicks.

Love is overrated

3 Likes

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by MisfitHPG: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lyrics269:
Davido na clout chaser
and you?
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Babastrong(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=kmaster007 post=123789060]

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/14/ive-another-son-called-dawson-davido-reveals/[your*life*nothing*concerns*hustler*like*me.]
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
BennyDGreat:

It's about the money for a lot of ladies. Some Classy ladies roll with men who don't have solid personality but has solid cash base. It does happen

The determinant is the man. If you not into that life, you cannot start when you become rich.

Look at Paddy Adenuga, you won’t hear dog shiit about him.

And in the case of Davido, you talking 1234. That’s not about money again. That’s a problem within himself.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by drimzsmoke(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
iammo:
cool

Kemi olunloyo got this one right...

Chioma must be feeling sad about this nigga

I'm telling you!!!
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by simfrost90210: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
tiswell:
He is truly a yoruba demon man

😒😒.., as in eeeeeh
.., dem sabi parambulate with kpekus, eeeh?
.., from here to here.. from here to here..
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by zomby(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Midehi3:
Gistlover was right then, first to leak before Kemi

Father of many nations cheesy he should keep it up, with his manhood firing more

Davido is my guy, but he may need to chill out; having kids all over the world doesn’t make you a real G or a real man, but only shows that you’re irresponsible.

Having kids/ raising kids is a serious business. Kids need a lot of attention not only from their mother, but also from their father…and money can’t buy this attention.
As a very busy dude, having kids all over the place makes giving them the right attention extremely challenging.

Nobody is here asking Davido not to have side chicks if that is what he desires, but please do your best to protect yourself and stop this madness.
There are too many ways to prevent unwanted or surprise pregnancy, Davido needs to discover one of these ways. It is never too late.

The poor kids need constant attention/ constant interaction with both parents; money can’t replace the direct organic nurturing by both parents. I’M SORRY!
You don’t have to believe me, just ask a few lost super rich kids out there; there are many of them in Nigeria/ Uk/ USA.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) / Yul Edochie Sends Daughter To Secondary School (photos) / 'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.