Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals (57894 Views)

Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / Jim Iyke Welcomes Another Son, Shares Photos To Celebrate Easter / Timi Dakolo Wants Another Son, Informs Wife Through Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
ednut1:
Once a man has money or fame all manner of babes wants a taste

What stops him from undergoing vasectomy?

That makes everything looks clean and fun-filled. That is the best position every man should strive to be in.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
iammo:
cool

Kemi olunloyo got this one right...

Chioma must be feeling sad about this nigga

She could have left him when the time was right. Instead, she married him. If she was y sister, I would have mocked and gloated at her after I warned that you don't marry a man who has children from different women he is not married to. What makes you, the new wife, different?

These people never learn. Ndi it is not my portion
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Newton2024:
As if if portable wants to make you his tenth Babymama, you won't celebrate it. Talkless of Davido.

Tonia, Wizkid's first girlfriend, left him when she realised he won't marry her. Instead of being a baby-mama like others, she got married to someone else and is now a wife and mother. Women should realise that being a baby-mama does more harm than good. In fact, better to have been married then divorced than not married at all and have his child(ren). You lose on both ends. As it is, all their baby-mamas cannot marry other men because of the children they have for these guys.

Not every lady is interested in having children out of marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

The determinant is the man. If you not into that life, you cannot start when you become rich.

Look at Paddy Adenuga, you won’t hear dog shiit about him

And in the case of Davido, you talking 1234. That’s not about money again. That’s a problem within himself.

Another good example. I like the fact you mentioned fellow musicians like him who are even wealthier than he is. It is a personal trait that wealth enabled.

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Hotwest: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
This guy own no too much! Ah ah

Different women everywhere with his kids
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by ednut1(m): 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gerrard59:

That makes everything looks clean and fun-filled. That is the best position every man should strive to be in.
shocked no 30 years old african man will do vasectomy na
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by XAUBulls: 12:01am On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

There is nothing Igbo about him... His dad is from Osun while his mum is from Yoruba part of Edo state
David Adeleke's paternal grandmother is an indigene of Akwete in Abia State. Akwete folks are part of the Ndoki people whose lands extend into Rivers State. She got married to David's paternal grandfather in Enugu when they both worked there in the Nursing profession. She passed on in 2009 and that was when I first got to know that the Adeleke's, especially the more popular late Senator Isiaka Adeleke had an Abia State-born mother.

As a result of the exactly 2 years and a half, July 1967- January 1970 Nigerian Civil War, the Adeleke patriarch from Ede in Osun State relocated to Ibadan with his wife and all his children (who all spoke fluent Ibo) due to the fact that the bearded rebel leader told all non-Easterners to leave the East. On relocating in 1967 from Enugu to Ibadan, the Adeleke kids then had to start learning how to speak their Yoruba language at home and in school.

It was providence that brought them back home to Yorubaland in 1967, otherwise they would have been cut off from their paternal culture and not learned fluent Yoruba language.

David's late mother (Imade Adeleke) is from Edo State. She was a very beautiful and intelligent woman and she passed on at just 39 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by zumbigbo(m): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2023
[

…truth be told, Davido can never be married to one woman! Not possible… if you know you know. Like Mikel, he has never been married. [/quote]

This man is mad...even his own face me, face you neighbours avoid am, for he just spews faecal matter freely. Rather than drive his family out of generational poverty, he wastes his only remaining brain cell. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

Another good example. I like the fact you mentioned fellow musicians like him who are even wealthier than he is. It is a personal trait that wealth enabled.

Exactly!
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by bepositive11: 1:30am On Jun 15, 2023
royalmu:
Nah, only Davido’s mum was married. I used to work for his father.

I had to double check. You're right.

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by BennyDGreat: 1:55am On Jun 15, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

After 1-4, it’s the ladies? 🤣🤣🤣 And it’s not certain he won’t make it 5.

Is he the only celebrity or rich kid? Meaning people like Naeto C, Don Jazzy, Paddy Adenuga, or Dbanj don’t meet such girls.

In this Davido case, it’s his personality. 1-4! Meaning if I go by your logic, more will still pregnant for him because they use to force him to have sex with them.

You are missing my point.

If you want to talk about Davido, you cannot remove the ladies that get pregnant for him. Both parties have to take responsibility.

Nothing I said makes reference to any lady having intimate relationship with Davido by force.

Summary of what I said-His personality simply aligns with the desires of the ladies.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Ologbo147: 3:35am On Jun 15, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
You are just shouting beheading, how many people Dem don behead for bearing Yoruba name or identifying as Yoruba there... For your information we as Africans Don't just bear or give our children names bcoz it sounds nice our names as Africans has deep meaning... People that gives their wards Yoruba names are not foolish...

Idonije is not a Yoruba name? buh Jegede is an Etsako name abi? Yet an Idonije Man named her daughter Abosede( the one who came on Sunday or new week) and the Daughter gave his son Ebunoluwa( God's Gift)... Sey Etsako name don finish ni...

I beg stop disgracing yourself...This your FABLES without any link is not adding up to available fact.

First you claimed they grow up in Yoruba land as Excuse now it they are Bilingual...my guy pick a Hussle...
It is a different pot of soup entirely, it is one thing to bear yoruba names, but I have never seen an Etsako man identify as yoruba, you are the one who should pick a hustle.

This Idonije man was with fela all through his life- a factor and probably became yoruba-philic. Fela does not know the way to Auchi. So it is a clear fact that he grew up in the south west as he did not meet Fela in Auchi.

his mother probably might be yoruba just as [b]Bose's mother i[/b]s. There is no Etsako man who will grow up in Etsako land, within the Five major nexus of Etsako land from the western flank to the eastern flank. Agbede, Auchi, Okpella, Fugar, Agenebode, that will give the child yoruba names except Agbede that are bordered directly by yoruba people.

What I am trying to say is that wherever or however they turn out because of where they grew up or who their mother's were , it is not a true representation of their tribal affiliation. You can't come online and make an assertive statement on a tribe drawn from conclusions made from the lives of two Etsako Indigenes that are yoruba-philic or Yoruba affiliated.

I am still asking for a video though , they've granted several interviews, either of them. I want to see a video where either of them expressedly claim to be yoruba.

You have to go on the street of the two towns you have mentioned, (Auchi and Agenebode)your findings will definitely shock you. Or go ask the kings of these places. Either options is going to shock you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Ologbo147: 3:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Yves4real:

Bro, leave story! Nothing like that go happen.
Who you don hear say had been beheaded for Edo? Na anger issue dem get and dem no just carry dey fight without serious provocation. Nobody will be beheaded for claiming any tribe. However, I haven't heard any one from that part identify with the Yoruba. I have friends from that part and they 'ALL' are claiming to be Edo.

This life don tire you? 🙄🙄 Na on top internet argument you dey make dis kin statement. angry angry

Finally, you and those other guys should stop derailing this thread. No vex. 🚶🚶🚶🚶
thank you for this,

That was over exaggeration of fact for the sake of emphasis

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by TrainPark: 4:53am On Jun 15, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:

The whole story is true! But the baby’s mother was only hooked up with Davido during one of his shows in the UK. Boommmm! She carry belle. Kept the pregnancy from Davido, only to show up when abortion was no longer an option. Main reason Davido did not want to align with her at first. But after DNA, baba gats accept the product of his sperm.

Why him too like to dey lash raw for woman wey no be him wife? What of STDs?
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by HRMK: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2023
but you refused to claim #dawson then!keep on distributing your natural lubricant to the naugty ones!mind you there is already #portable that has dusted your record in the game of #babymama!take note!!
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by HRMK: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

WOULD ANY SENSIBLE MAN UNDERGO THAT?WOULD YOU OR YOUR BROTHER OR YOUR RELATIONS UNDERGO THAT?ITS IRREVERSIBLE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Klass99(f): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by maasoap(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Lol failed assurance, I don't pity chioma at all, ladies like her don't care if rich promiscuous men shiit on their face, as far as the money keeps flowing, they are good,

Awon emotionally, psychologically damaged isonu that keeps enabling irresponsible men like Davido.
Just because she kept mute doesn't mean that she doesn't know what she's doing. She could be playing along. What if she divorce the clown tomorrow after getting what she wants from him? Tomorrow is always pregnant
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by kutashi: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2023
Wetin be your own? If he tells you now or later!

T2Justman:
Why is he telling us now?

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Raalsalghul: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Chioma is not from a poor home, at most average since her parents can afford Babcock University fees, she is just an emotionally damaged girl that has eyes for the fame and extreme wealth.

Lol, this is just biology at work.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by MSGAMBLE9: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2023
Ologbo147:
It is a different pot of soup entirely, it is one thing to bear yoruba names, but I have never seen an Etsako man identify as yoruba, you are the one who should pick a hustle.

This Idonije man was with fela all through his life- a factor and probably became yoruba-philic. Fela does not know the way to Auchi. So it is a clear fact that he grew up in the south west as he did not meet Fela in Auchi.

his mother probably might be yoruba just as [b]Bose's mother i[/b]s. There is no Etsako man who will grow up in Etsako land, within the Five major nexus of Etsako land from the western flank to the eastern flank. Agbede, Auchi, Okpella, Fugar, Agenebode, that will give the child yoruba names except Agbede that are bordered directly by yoruba people.

What I am trying to say is that wherever or however they turn out because of where they grew up or who their mother's were , it is not a true representation of their tribal affiliation. You can't come online and make an assertive statement on a tribe drawn from conclusions made from the lives of two Etsako Indigenes that are yoruba-philic or Yoruba affiliated.

I am still asking for a video though , they've granted several interviews, either of them. I want to see a video where either of them expressedly claim to be yoruba.

You have to go on the street of the two towns you have mentioned, (Auchi and Agenebode)your findings will definitely shock you. Or go ask the kings of these places. Either options is going to shock you.
You are asking for Video of a radio program of Beat fm when Facebook Streaming for Radio station wasn't popular then, talking of 2014 when BeatBackcrawl is a theme then... What have you done with the Numerous Links I provided where it was boldly written that she is Yoruba, you have nothing on them buh cheap Excuses like " they grow up in Yoruba land' to " they are Bilingual'... From "no Etsako man in Edo speak Yoruba' to "they are Bilingual' even though they gladly give and bear Yoruba name...

You say am using two Etsako as judge when we have them plenty like Dele Giwa, Toyin Abraham even a popular Oap in IB Oyiza Amosun ( is Amosun an Edo name) etc... These people don't shy away from their heritage as Africans Don't give their wards Abstract names ..

You should back up your Assertion with verifiable link not hearsay chest-beating...

You are not an Etsako man for you to be claiming blindly that Jegede is an Etsako name? you are probably a Bini man...

That's is the height of your Joke, man.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Anuoluwa12345(f): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Sorry what did kemi said about him? I am only asking just to know, thanks.
iammo:
cool

Kemi olunloyo got this one right...

Chioma must be feeling sad about this nigga

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by iammo(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2023
Anuoluwa12345:
Sorry what did kemi said about him? I am only asking just to know, thanks.

That he has another son in London

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by bigpicture001: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2023
Midehi3:
Gistlover was right then, first to leak before Kemi

Father of many nations cheesy he should keep it up, with his manhood firing more

gistlover no dey ver jonze...

if no be am...i for dey kee my self over E-money
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by godofuck231: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2023
The most irresponsible artist in nigeria
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Lol, this is just biology at work.

No, some people do not love the flashy lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by fijihems: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2023
This man na dog?
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by dontrulee: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Lol failed assurance, I don't pity chioma at all, ladies like her don't care if rich promiscuous men shiit on their face, as far as the money keeps flowing, they are good,

Awon emotionally, psychologically damaged isonu that keeps enabling irresponsible men like Davido.

You're talking like as if you're responsible yourself. Shift joor
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Jaybee3456: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You are not in her shoes na why grin money wey go commot all your family members from trenches in minutes you no go collect? shocked
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by iammolise(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2023
Midehi3:

With millions, I won't fvck, who I don't like irritates my body, even mere touching sef
Everyone has a price sweetheart, if truely millions can't wet ur pants, a couple of 10 digits would make u cum in ur imagination before the question ever even comes.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Newton2024: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Every lady cannot be like your mother, or sisters.
I sincerely apologize dear sister. I'm sorry please.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
dontrulee:

You're talking like as if you're responsible yourself. Shift joor

Not every lady is like your mother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful / Roman Goddess Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Choose Your Favorite" / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Poses With Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.