Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals (57957 Views)

Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / Jim Iyke Welcomes Another Son, Shares Photos To Celebrate Easter / Timi Dakolo Wants Another Son, Informs Wife Through Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jaybee3456:

You are not in her shoes na why grin money wey go commot all your family members from trenches in minutes you no go collect? shocked

Everyone is not like you and your family.

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

Tonia, Wizkid's first girlfriend, left him when she realised he won't marry her. Instead of being a baby-mama like others, she got married to someone else and is now a wife and mother. Women should realise that being a baby-mama does more harm than good. In fact, better to have been married then divorced than not married at all and have his child(ren). You lose on both ends. As it is, all their baby-mamas cannot marry other men because of the children they have for these guys.

Not every lady is interested in having children out of marriage.

The incentives are high for them. Chopping like 500k monthly for child support, yearly rent and the rest ( top ranking celebrities can't tarnish their image by being deadbeats).

To many of them it is better than legally marrying a civil servant earning about 200k. Any woman that opts to be a baby mama ( not single mothers) most times are not interested in getting married. It is well calculated.

In their 30s they settle for a widower/ divorcee/ single father or become second wife to a socialite. The only hindrance to the baby mama of a celebrity marrying afterwards it's the publicity. Infact mere dating a celebrity without having his kid(s) puts you at risk of being rejected by other men.

I don't see the difference between a second wife and baby mama except the title of "Mrs"
As marriage is losing value women are proudly embracing unions like "partnership","second-wifeism" "permanent concubine" "baby mama".

And honestly instead of naively marrying a man with "prospects" in their early 20s, and coming online to rant after years of marriage of that prospect not yet manifesting ,the aforementioned unions are better.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
HRMK:

WOULD ANY SENSIBLE MAN UNDERGO THAT? WOULD YOU OR YOUR BROTHER OR YOUR RELATIONS UNDERGO THAT?ITS IRREVERSIBLE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

A sensible man protects himself rather than have children from different women he is not married to, thus, reducing father-mother interactions. A polygamist is better structured than Davido. You people really under-estimate the importance of stability. The Ooni is a good example of stability. SangoOlukosoOba already mentioned musicians and individuals who are wealthier than Davido but don't partake in such an arrangement.

As for being irreversible, he has a son and three abi two daughters but wanders his preek around. If he does vasectomy, isn't that better than having children scattered everywhere? Abi you think say being a father starts at the fertilisation of the egg and dropping feeding money shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
CuriousStudent:

The incentives are high for them. Chopping like 500k monthly for child support, yearly rent and the rest ( top ranking celebrities can't tarnish their image by being deadbeats).

It makes sense if the girl comes from a poor or below average family. When analysed, one sees that none of the women involved in this arrangement come from below average families, except maybe Annie Macaulay. Hers is quite different because she has been with TuFace since its inception. So, has Chioma never seen or counted 500K since dem born am? How much is the tuition fee of Babcock again?

To many of them it is better than legally marrying a civil servant earning about 200k. Any woman that opts to be a baby mama ( not single mothers) most times are not interested in getting married. It is well calculated.

Fair deal if she is not interested in marrying. However, they should not come online like Sophia Mumudu to wail about how raising children as a single mother is tough, which she is not because David never married her. They should live with the choices they make.

In their 30s they settle for a widower/ divorcee/ single father or become second wife to a socialite. The only hindrance to the baby mama of a celebrity marrying afterwards it's the publicity. Infact mere dating a celebrity without having his kid(s) puts you at risk of being rejected by other men.

Is it really that easy? Pardon my ignorance, but which has successfully married a socialite or big man or even a politician as a second or third wife? Especially if the fathers (celebrities on their own accord) of their children are still alive.

At the bold, I agree.

I don't see the difference between a second wife and baby mama except the title of "Mrs"

A second wife gives more protection to the wife and her children. In case of divorce or death of the man, the married woman will be considered first before concubines or baby mamas, which is logical and legal. Marriage actually protects women's interests. Mere being the mother of his child(ren) without marrying has no legal basis.

As marriage is losing value women are proudly embracing unions like "partnership","second-wifeism" "permanent concubine" "baby mama".

Fair deal, but they should not complain about how they cannot get a stable man in their lives or how it is not easy raising children or the kids having no fatherly figure in their lives. It is like me complaining that my baby-mamas are extorting me simply because they have my children. Meanwhile, I could have used condom, paid for an abortion, undergone a vasectomy or zipped my trousers. If people play stoopid games, they should expect stoopid prizes. People should learn to be responsible for their actions and accept the consequences that follow.

Ini Edo's model seems to be the best, and I applauded her for doing it with her chest.

And honestly instead of naively marrying a man with "prospects" in their early 20s, and coming online to rant after years of marriage of that prospect not yet manifesting ,the aforementioned unions are better.

Again, good deal. But the above still applies in such an arrangement. As for marrying for prospects, maybe my parents' generation. No young, university (polytechnic) educated and EXPOSED lady marries for prospects these days.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by HRMK: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
hahaha.....you amuse me!how old are you before i proceed with you?i dont just waste my time with youths that feel they know all!
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

It makes sense if the girl comes from a poor or below average family. When analysed, one sees that none of the women involved in this arrangement come from below average families, except maybe Annie Macaulay. Hers is quite different because she has been with TuFace since its inception. So, has Chioma never seen or counted 500K since dem born am? How much is the tuition fee of Babcock again?

Fair deal if she is not interested in marrying. However, they should not come online like Sophia Mumudu to wail about how raising children as a single mother is tough, which she is not because David never married her. They should live with the choices they make.

Is it really that easy? Pardon my ignorance, but which has successfully married a socialite or big man or even a politician as a second or third wife? Especially if the fathers (celebrities on their own accord) of their children are still alive.

At the bold, I agree.

A second wife gives more protection to the wife and her children. In case of divorce or death of the man, the married woman will be considered first before concubines or baby mamas, which is logical and legal. Marriage actually protects women's interests. Mere being the mother of his child(ren) without marrying has no legal basis.

Fair deal, but they should not complain about how they cannot get a stable man in their lives or how it is not easy raising children or the kids having no fatherly figure in their lives. It is like me complaining that my baby-mamas are extorting me simply because they have my children. Meanwhile, I could have used condom, paid for an abortion, undergone a vasectomy or zipped my trousers. If people play stoopid games, they should expect stoopid prizes. People should learn to be responsible for their actions and accept the consequences that follow.

Ini Edo's model seems to be the best, and I applauded her for doing it with her chest.

Again, good deal. But the above still applies in such an arrangement. As for marrying for prospects, maybe my parents' generation. No young, university (polytechnic) educated and EXPOSED lady marries for prospects these days.
The thing is once you men hear baby mama you are armed to teeth.

Okay I guess you are mistaking single mother for baby mama (as you have used them interchangeable).
Single mom=raising a kid without the presence or support of father( the man is no where to be found in both mother and child life). In naija context it's mostly teenage pregnancy with the man absconding.

Baby mama=having kid with a man and he is presence in their life( communication,financial support, visitation right).

The former (single moms) find it easier to get married than the later( baby mama).

In whatever case, their chances are still slimmer than childless women.

Yes the former (single moms) do get married, but mostly to matured men or widowers or as second wives.
I never made mention of them marrying socialite but I know they rarely marry a young man struggling or starting his life, it is mostly matured financially stable men( not necessarily rich).

I don't see baby mamas of celebrities undergoing any more hardship than the typical naija women. Go through many relationship blogs and see women complaining of one issue or the other. The fact Sophie momodu came out to complain does not mean she is enduring more than the average naija woman (aside from trolling or stigma). To the best of my knowledge she was having custody issue with Davido at the time she made the complain. Except the ones that foolishly hoped or are still hoping for their baby daddies to come marry them. My previous post was about women that CONSCIOUSLY and DELIBERATELY become baby mamas of a celebrity. They have their whole life planned out for themselves.

Take it from me,aside from shaming and societal values mOst women don't care about marriage as you presume and the typical "punishment " or "consequences" redpillers envisage for women -inability to secure a man is losing its grip.

All we women need is that fancy wedding, the honor of wedding ceremony and our picture on bella naija weddings blog in other to pepper our female friends. That is all.

To the last paragraph claiming that women don't marry for "prospects" women are still marrying for prospects,else you will not see wedding adverts on Saturday. 95% of men in naija have less than 500k in their account, it means that most women are settling with the hopes that their man will make it in life

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2023
Gerrard59:

At the bold, I agree.

I hope you are a man? You think a man will forget his first fruits? No man does that! At worst, they hide it in their will, knowing they will be dead before drama starts. I have seen real life scenarios!

You talked about consideration? In the death of a man? His seeds pay rights accordingly, whether legal or now. In the world of the elders, if his spirit needs to be appeased, his first living seed will be responsible to execute rights. A man can only use legal marriage for documentations, at his grave and beyond, his seed first seed will always be the focus.

You fail to attack the root cause and keep blaming what’s not. Davido was not forced to have sex with these ladies. It was a mutual consent. Why not blame the root cause instead of attacking the women.

If Davido was your son, will you blame the ladies fvcking him, or your son that is fvcking them?

You make it look like all these women in his life raped Davido!
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by dontrulee: 2:32am On Jun 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Not every lady is like your mother.

Of course my Mother is responsible and my dad is proud about her because she married as a virgin. Can the same be said about you?
You this fairly used Lady grin grin
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 2:49am On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

[b]You fail to attack the root cause and keep blaming what’s not. Davido was not forced to have sex with these ladies. It was a mutual consent. Why not blame the root cause instead of attacking the women.

If Davido was your son, will you blame the ladies fvcking him, or your son that is fvcking them?

You make it look like all these women in his life raped Davido!

On the issue of whether the man will consider the children he had outside marriage, I am looking at it from a legal perspective. Nothing concerns me with the tradition of the man. Except you have contrary evidence where legality gave way to tradition.

I gave an instance where I am fully responsible for having children with different women I am not married, yet complain of extortion from those women. I corroborated your earlier post where you mentioned wealthier male celebrities who don't have children outside a marriage setting. I am curious, why should the ladies not partake in the blame? They had the option of abortion or refusing to sleep with Davido. Tonia exercised hers when she left Wizkid. What stopped others from doing the same? Must they bore a child for a male celebrity who has a community preek? Why should I not hold them responsible?

When Davido mentioned that he married Chioma, I posted here that if Chi was my sister, I will stop communicating with her simply because of that act. If Davido was my brother or son, I will do the same. I don't like irresponsible people, especially after I warned them of the potential damages their actions will cause.

Gerrard59:

Including relatives and siblings. I am not richer than Davido or his family, but if my sister was Chioma, I wouldn't attend the wedding if she went on with it. Some might call it pride or ego, but I term it dignity and integrity. Mind you, this is includes his other baby-mamas o.

Annie Macaulay go become Emeritus Professor by fire, by force grin

I have been consistent. I mentioned the option of vasectomy for a randy man who rather than have children scattered here and there should opt for to fulfil his community preek activities. A lady can adopt a similar contraceptive method to stop pregnancy. Options abound, those who refuse to choose and exercise any should be allowed to face the consequences and accept the blame in its entirety.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 3:07am On Jun 16, 2023
CuriousStudent:

The thing is once you men hear baby mama you are armed to teeth.

Okay I guess you are mistaking single mother for baby mama (as you have used them interchangeable).
Single mom=raising a kid without the presence or support of father( the man is no where to be found in both mother and child life). In naija context it's mostly teenage pregnancy with the man absconding.

Aren't single mothers also a result of divorce? What about situations where the man died pre-maturely? As it is, many single mothers are in Plateau and Benue as a result of Fulani herdsmen atrocities.

Baby mama=having kid with a man and he is presence in their life( communication,financial support, visitation right).

The former (single moms) find it easier to get married than the later( baby mama).

In whatever case, their chances are still slimmer than childless women.

The presence in my opinion is largely negligible. The quality of the presence is close to zero. If divorced male partners are finding it hard to contribute to child-being, I don't see how baby papas will do. The issue is that you are looking at it from a celebrity POV. "Oh TuFace has money, so he is doing his part". Fine, but most baby papas are not TuFace or has the kind of money as he does.

Yes the former (single moms) do get married, but mostly to matured men or widowers or as second wives.
I never made mention of them marrying socialite but I know they rarely marry a young man struggling or starting his life, it is mostly matured financially stable men( not necessarily rich).

Expectedly, because in my opinion, it makes no sense for a single man who is trying to become responsible to marry a single mother when there are countless of young, unmarried and not pregnant or child-free women/ladies around.

I don't see baby mamas of celebrities undergoing any more hardship than the typical naija women. Go through many relationship blogs and see women complaining of one issue or the other.

Well, to an extent, you are right. But no relationship is problem free or issues free. There are always problems or hardship. Nigeria is a hardship country, e touch everybody.

The fact Sophie momodu came out to complain does not mean she is enduring more than the average naija woman (aside from trolling or stigma). To the best of my knowledge she was having custody issue with Davido at the time she made the complain. Except the ones that foolishly hoped or are still hoping for their baby daddies to come marry them. My previous post was about women that CONSCIOUSLY and DELIBERATELY become baby mamas of a celebrity. They have their whole life planned out for themselves.

Fair deal. They made their choice, which I respect.

Take it from me,aside from shaming and societal values mOst women don't care about marriage as you presume and the typical "punishment " or "consequences" redpillers envisage for women -inability to secure a man is losing its grip.

I do agree. Compared to say ten or fifteen years ago, many women are taking the bull by the horns regarding marriage and relationship. This is good as we have less people who were uninterested in marriage getting married.

All we women need is that fancy wedding, the honor of wedding ceremony and our picture on bella naija weddings blog in other to pepper our female friends. That is all.

Wel, some women would rather prefer to get married because they believe raising children within a two-parent household is better than off than staying childless for life or having a child(ren) with a man they are not married not over the bold in your post.

I am such a person, as the major reason I will want to marry is to have children within a two-parent household. Davido's or TuFace's, their mentor's, arrangement does not sit well with me.

To the last paragraph claiming that women don't marry for "prospects" women are still marrying for prospects,else you will not see wedding adverts on Saturday. 95% of men in naija have less than 500k in their account it means that most women are settling with the hopes that their man will make it in life

grin grin grin

Good luck to everyone involved.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 3:11am On Jun 16, 2023
HRMK:
hahaha.....you amuse me!how old are you before i proceed with you?i dont just waste my time with youths that feel they know all!

So, Methuselah, would you rather have five children from four women because you like to have sex with different women OR you have five children with one woman while fvcking around as a result of vasectomy?

You can write my name or moniker because I want to read your response since you are the oldest Nairalander to have quoted me. Write the name like this: "Gerrard59" since as the oldest Nairalander, you did not know how to make a mention.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 3:16am On Jun 16, 2023
HRMK:
but you refused to claim #dawson then!keep on distributing your natural lubricant to the naugty ones!mind you there is already #portable that has dusted your record in the game of #babymama!take note!!

Here you are stylishly condemning Davido's act, which I did. BUT recommended he undergoes vasectomy while you the Methuselah in General did not proffer any solution. So I ask again, which is better, have many children from different women or undergo vasectomy and have four children while fvcking around?

As the Methuselah in Chief of Nairaland, which is better?
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by HRMK: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2023
when you blv you know it all,you never take the patience to learn from those better than you in knowledge!i dont waste my time on people like you!!
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by HRMK: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2023
exactly what you call your parents and elders in the village!what a cursed nation that is not and can never be part of nigeria!put more efforts on your agitations and ignore the roots of your predicaments!!
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2023
Gerrard59:

Aren't single mothers also a result of divorce? What about situations where the man died pre-maturely? As it is, many single mothers are in Plateau and Benue as a result of Fulani herdsmen atrocities.
Apples and oranges. You know who I am referring to when making reference to baby mamas/single mothers. Our entire discussion was never based on women with legitimate children.

The presence in my opinion is largely negligible. The quality of the presence is close to zero. If divorced male partners are finding it hard to contribute to child-being, I don't see how baby papas will do. The issue is that you are looking at it from a celebrity POV. "Oh TuFace has money, so he is doing his part". Fine, but most baby papas are not TuFace or has the kind of money as he does.
Okay I take the blame for my explanation, I didn't mean providing all fatherly duties. Being present in mother/child and involved in whatever way is what differentiates a baby mama from single mother. That explains why the former would find it harder to settle down than the later because any potential spouse would be wary of the fact that the child father is still in the picture.

Expectedly, because in my opinion, it makes no sense for a single man who is trying to become responsible to marry a single mother when there are countless of young, unmarried and not pregnant or child-free women/ladies around.
I agree. I will not endorse their union with a man starting life

And surprisingly these women are more hypergamous as they need money for theirchild(ren). That explains why I laugh when our Alfa meils posts their fictitious tales of encounters with single mothers. If women without children are rejecting you for being broke how can I woman with a child to feed navigate to you?

I am such a person, as the major reason I will want to marry is to have children within a two-parent household. Davido's or TuFace's, their mentor's, arrangement does not sit well with me.
To each his own,but in my books this is the wrongest of all reasons to marry. Take advantage of the fact that society is lenient to single father's,and keep your children with your parents while visiting frequently and sending upkeep money.
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by OvertheTop(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Lol failed assurance, I don't pity chioma at [b ]all, ladies like her don't care if rich promiscuous men shiit on their face, as far as the money keeps flowing, they are good, [/b]

Awon emotionally, psychologically damaged isonu that keeps enabling irresponsible men like Davido.

Most Women are this way....
Ask Regina Daniels.

and I'm 100% Sure if the Same Davido Approach u Today.....YOU WILL ALIGN 100% with excitement sef
Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
OvertheTop:

Most Women are this way....
Ask Regina Daniels.

and I'm 100% Sure if the Same Davido Approach u Today.....YOU WILL ALIGN 100% with excitement sef

At the bolded, every lady cannot be like your sisters and daughters.

1 Like

Re: I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Apples and oranges. You know who I am referring to when making reference to baby mamas/single mothers. Our entire discussion was never based on women with legitimate children.

My bad then.

Okay I take the blame for my explanation, I didn't mean providing all fatherly duties. Being present in mother/child and involved in whatever way is what differentiates a baby mama from single mother. That explains why the former would find it harder to settle down than the later because any potential spouse would be wary of the fact that the child father is still in the picture.

OK, understood.

And surprisingly these women are more hypergamous as they need money for theirchild(ren). That explains why I laugh when our Alfa meils posts their fictitious tales of encounters with single mothers. If women without children are rejecting you for being broke how can I woman with a child to feed navigate to you?

That is true. Initially, she might need a male figure for her children especially if they are boys. However, in the long run, if the man is not contributing financially, she will jump ship. The koko is finance.

To each his own,but in my books this is the wrongest of all reasons to marry. Take advantage of the fact that society is lenient to single father's,and keep your children with your parents while visiting frequently and sending upkeep money.

LOL!

It is actually scientifically backed that children raised in a two-parent household out-perform their counterparts from single-parent households. This is a global phenomenon. It is why East Asians outperform most ethnicities in the US because the household is two-parent for a considerable in the kids' lives. People really downplay the importance of having two parents play their roles in children's lives, and it is hilarious to read/see. The same scenario plays out in almost every single country. I don't know the effects of raising children by single fathers vs single mothers, but if the opportunity is there to have two parents (man and woman) raise children, the benefits far outweigh that of single parenting regardless f the gender involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / Skin Like Milk! Toke Makinwa Rocked A Mini Skirt. Photos / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.